The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

6 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I would like a premiere screening in major cities - especially in countries did not see the tour - Tokyo, Sydney etc and then streaming a week later, release of the concert film in a physical format, live vinyl of the show etc 

Oh my! That's asking a lot!  :laughing:  Still, I'm totally here for it!! :luv::party:

In Italy there's a lot of press about her asking a guy why is he sitting before getting that he was on wheel chair ... stupid comments and all the stuff. So boring. Of course as soon as she noticed the thing she begged pardon and I'm sure that the person hardly felt discriminated by a simple misunderstanding. I mean, she just wanted to joke with her audience.

This is OUT OF THIS WORLD anyway :hearteyes: That's THE ONE guys!!! It finally looks like an early M outfit :broken:

431738564_955109952851649_20069568226450

430091915_815182890646870_73695198144888

This show goes on improving every week (except the Take a Bow catastrophy of course  :Madonna023: )

One last nice peak I found from the infamous Berlin concert

409026379_703690418582605_64580753238622

19 minutes ago, stefo said:

In Italy there's a lot of press about her asking a guy why is he sitting before getting that he was on wheel chair ... stupid comments and all the stuff. So boring. Of course as soon as she noticed the thing she begged pardon and I'm sure that the person hardly felt discriminated by a simple misunderstanding. I mean, she just wanted to joke with her audience.

This is OUT OF THIS WORLD anyway :hearteyes: That's THE ONE guys!!! It finally looks like an early M outfit :broken:

431738564_955109952851649_20069568226450

430091915_815182890646870_73695198144888

This show goes on improving every fucking week (except the Take a Bow catastrophy of course  :Madonna023: )

The wheelchair incident is all over the dutch media.  And not ONE article about her and kylie. Anoys the shit out of me. It's like they get a kick out of it to post bad things about her. Also the headlines from the wheelchair incident makes it look like she did it to buly that person. Not everyone reads the actual article, witch says its an accident and she apologized...

31 minutes ago, stefo said:

This show goes on improving every week (except the Take a Bow catastrophy of course  :Madonna023: )

One last nice peak I found from the infamous Berlin concert

In Mexico there is a super famous soap opera from the 80s and 90 who has become a joke of herself, because she’s cuckoo (every country has one, or many) but she mentioned in an interview that she had an exchange with Madonna about not standing up when told to do so by M, it became a meme for YEARS, EVERYWHERE, and now it’s everywhere but saying Lucia Mendez was right, still in kind of a joke but it’s everywhere. 

IMG_7381.jpeg.c5d931484d28b0721b59d71de4287e46.jpeg

Kylie and Madonna are everywhere too

The wheelchair thing happens with a LOT of artists, honestly... Wheelchair users are used to it, feel lucky and expect it if they have the chance to get seated so close, it can be quite funny. It makes more other people more uncomfortable. PS at concerts ect they arent usually allowed on the floor or close for safety reasons so its great when its allowed). 

Comedians make the joke on purpose a lot. They know what's real, musical artists arent used to it. They wouldnt actually mean any direct harm at all.  

Meh.