The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

@Voguerista this one :cute:

Super interesting feedback by Voncent Paterson's experience of the Celebration Tour, I loved the enthsiasm, his honesty and some of the critics. Of course I think he goes a little too far when he connects the whole show to his work for the BAT, showing he did maybe not follow her work for many of the years after their collab with attention (wich is absolutely fine, just many of her references in the show were connected to other stuff of her career). Very nice to watch anyway, this man is such a genious :heart:

Other great vids from Phoenix

24 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Wow she must be feeling great knowing she’s on the home stretch now

Yeah I thought about it too. I think she can be very tired but also fully satisfied at this point, cause she is really getting back a lot of the appreciation and the respect she deserves, and not just from her fans, from the press and the general public too. I think she knows she undeniably did a great job, this is maybe the highlight of the last 15 years. 

39 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Or could she be feeling sad? This tour seems like the most fun she's had on tour that I can recall. I imagine not having that experience will be sad

53 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Remember that she has said that she loves the first two weeks and the last to weeks of a tour. 

I'm grateful for the Vegas shows. But I still have half of those fifteen shows to go and I’m already ready to move on so I don’t know how she’s feeling. Feeling the energy of the crowd must be such a rush that the come down must be a little hard though 

6 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Remember that she has said that she loves the first two weeks and the last to weeks of a tour. 

I'm grateful for the Vegas shows. But I still have half of those fifteen shows to go and I’m already ready to move on so I don’t know how she’s feeling. Feeling the energy of the crowd must be such a rush that the come down must be a little hard though 

It’s a juxtaposition