The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Why you added stuff to what you quoted from me, beloved? I know you didn't do this on purpose (I know how much you're as sweet as chocolate kisses and Turkish delight - and raw sugar naturally), but, if you don't know, you can edit your posts everytime here on forum and even remove this full footage video that's not from Denver, CO.

If you manage to edit your post I'll do the same to mine so what I'm saying now and can be interpretated as scolding will be in the past too, my lovely friend.

Well, guess I was slow as a snail...

Sorry I still have not figured out how to delete a post or remove a video.

3 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

So Take a Bow is still there...

I have to say after seeing it live Take a Bow really works much better at the end of the main show. I don't see why she'd change back to Rain or Frozen. The ending is still abrupt tho. People were standing around in Phoenix at the end looking confused and waiting for something else to happen. I'm really surprised she hasn't changed that. 

27 minutes ago, litemakr said:

The ending is still abrupt tho. People were standing around in Phoenix at the end looking confused and waiting for something else to happen. I'm really surprised she hasn't changed that. 

It's interesting that people have said this, because I never got that sense at any of the 4 shows I attended. Even when I was up in the nosebleeds for 1 show, everyone started moving right away. Nobody seemed confused

The ending is meant to give you that feeling of still wanting more after two hours of getting EVERYTHING.

It's shocking at first but once you get why is like that you see it works perfectly (could do with an extra minute of "Celebration" and her still fooling around and getting love from the audience, though).

You. Just. Want. MORE.

Cut to her entering her next era/studio album.

58 minutes ago, litemakr said:

I have to say after seeing it live Take a Bow really works much better at the end of the main show. I don't see why she'd change back to Rain or Frozen. The ending is still abrupt tho. People were standing around in Phoenix at the end looking confused and waiting for something else to happen. I'm really surprised she hasn't changed that. 

It's true. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the VAST MAJORITY consider this ending inappropriate because it is so simple for such an impressive show. And something that surprises me is that Madonna, knowing all those opinions, has not decided to alter or improve that part of the show when on other past tours she has been receptive to change.

Anyway, I think it's too late to wait for any modification since the tour is about to end but as compensation for this very simple ending I hope that the end of the next tour is impressive and manages to surpass the Mdna Tour that it is until now, for me the best ending of all her tours.

2 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

It's interesting that people have said this, because I never got that sense at any of the 4 shows I attended. Even when I was up in the nosebleeds for 1 show, everyone started moving right away. Nobody seemed confused

EXACTLY 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's true. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the VAST MAJORITY consider this ending inappropriate because it is so simple for such an impressive show. And something that surprises me is that Madonna, knowing all those opinions, has not decided to alter or improve that part of the show when on other past tours she has been receptive to change.

Anyway, I think it's too late to wait for any modification since the tour is about to end but as compensation for this very simple ending I hope that the end of the next tour is impressive and manages to surpass the Mdna Tour that it is until now, for me the best ending of all her tours.

Don’t worry it isn’t an exaggeration 😂

The ending isn’t simple at all, it’s fun it’s energetic it’s happening in every part of the stage, when you see it live you’ll get it 

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Everyone around me on the floor in Pittsburgh thought that there would be another section of songs after Bitch I'm Madonna/Celebration. The guy beside me knew I had seen the show before and asked me "what's the encore?" He was disappointed when I said "thats the whole show." 

I don't know what I would do differently to end the show though. Maybe adding in a balloon-drop or confetti to the ending would put more of a punctuation on the end of the show.