The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

8 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Oh wow! That was harsh!  I'm not sure I really liked her doing that.  Seemed a bit unnecessary.  It sorta brings down the tone of the show.  Still, it was some interesting "tea". 

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

They are very cool long shots!  Thanks for sharing.

10 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Into The Groove is a very difficult song to sing and she has been known the lip synch it or change the pitch towards the end of a tour. 

They both sound live to me - but autotune - is she  maybe using more auto tune? 

8 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

Yes, I hear the pronounced on purpose auto tune/ pitch correction vs actual a playback of re-recording of her vocals. I didn't hear that at the  shows i attended. If her voice was feeling rough in Atlanta she probably was like, "let's throw some auto tune on that".  

Make me sound like a computerised robot

6 hours ago, McDonna said:
14 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Oh wow! That was harsh!  I'm not sure I really liked her doing that.  Seemed a bit unnecessary.  It sorta brings down the tone of the show.  Still, it was some interesting "tea". 

Same feeling 

13 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

Worst IWS performance ever in this tour. A total mess, my ears are bleeding. 

I think she's not feeling really good and her voice is not in a good shape at all. Maybe she has the flu... and that's way Into The Hollywood Groove was lip synced or heavily autotuned

I agree with many comments here, the robot/autotuned voice on ITG is absolutely horrrible. First of all autotune is totally out of fashion, so 2020, and that amount is just way too much. I hope she forget it asap and if her voice is tired and she intend to lipsynch then she just does it on a regular vocal take, anything would be better than this.

5 hours ago, FraP said:

I think she's not feeling really good and her voice is not in a good shape at all. Maybe she has the flu... and that's way Into The Hollywood Groove was lip synced or heavily autotuned

I agree, this I will survive is her worst. But she's done so many shows allready, things like this can happen. She didn’t sound bad the entire concert in Atlanta.. Give her a break at this point of the tour. 

8 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I agree, this I will survive is her worst. But she's done so many shows allready, things like this can happen. She didn’t sound bad the entire concert in Atlanta.. Give her a break at this point of the tour. 

Yeah, but definitely worse than a month ago. I feel she's very tired.

I hope she's not keeping that lip sync in Into The Groove

29 minutes ago, FraP said:

She will be fine, she's human and sometimes things go wrong. 

I agree on into the groove, im not sure it's lipsync, sounds like singing with autotune like die another day.. But i prefer the vocals as they where before...

33 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

here is her speech before burning up. she sounds tired at this point. but i get it. it's almost the end of the tour 

Im allready tired after a 40/45 work week and im 40... I would be dead if I had to work what she's working... So proud of her 💪

6 hours ago, FraP said:

Some of y'all do too much, honestly. She sounds fine here. Not OMG AMAZING, but not nearly as terrible as all that. Come on now.

13 hours ago, McDonna said:

They are very cool long shots!  Thanks for sharing.

It was awkward (and I'm sure she wanted it that way) but I loved hearing a story that only she could tell. The early 90's , post Erotica backlash, were messy and uncertain for her. I can imagine her getting knocked around in the studio by the handful of Bedtime Stories producers who thought they knew better- Dallas was in his early 20s and probably thought he was the sh-t with his early success. If she was "publicly shaming"  a civilian I'd feel weird but Dallas Austin is an especially big deal in Atlanta since he's from there. He  probably loved it, being called out by one of the most legendary performers in the world for not reciprocating her feelings.

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Her voice on Open Your Hear also sounded weak and emotionless. She's probably sick. It's up to her if she decides to continue singing in that state or decides to cancel some shows for the sake of her health and reputation.

47 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

Some of y'all do too much, honestly. She sounds fine here. Not OMG AMAZING, but not nearly as terrible as all that. Come on now.

No, they are right. She's completely off right from the start and misses the mark almost from the beginning to the end. Normally, she performed it decently, with a few tiny mistakes, but here she's completely out of tune

20 minutes ago, Lorx said:

No, they are right. She's completely off right from the start and misses the mark almost from the beginning to the end. Normally, she performed it decently, with a few tiny mistakes, but here she's completely out of tune

2 hours ago, FraP said:

Now im 200% sure you both are the same person... This can't be coincidence...

ALWAYS pop up right after each other, saying the exact same thing. 😅

45 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Now im 200% sure you both are the same person... This can't be coincidence...

ALWAYS pop up right after each other, saying the exact same thing. 😅

Wouldn’t be the only case of members with multiple, accounts talking to each other, supporting each other, this was crazy when the tour started… 

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Wouldn’t be the only case of members with multiple, accounts talking to each other, supporting each other, this was crazy when the tour started… 

Why would someone do that? 😂 so embarrassing lol... 

But true, i suspect 2 members of the exact same thing.  🧐... 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Her voice on Open Your Hear also sounded weak and emotionless. She's probably sick. It's up to her if she decides to continue singing in that state or decides to cancel some shows for the sake of her health and reputation.

Yes dude cancel “some shows” the ones in Mexico and Brazil right? 

Gene Wilder Nonsense GIF by MOODMAN

• Enrico unfeatured this topic