The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Wouldn’t be the only case of members with multiple, accounts talking to each other, supporting each other, this was crazy when the tour started… 

It's getting worse from what I can see sometimes they don't even bother or notice they haven't switched accounts 

4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Wouldn’t be the only case of members with multiple, accounts talking to each other, supporting each other, this was crazy when the tour started… 

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Why would someone do that? 😂 so embarrassing lol... 

But true, i suspect 2 members of the exact same thing.  🧐... 

Are you thinking the same suspects of mine or are you thinking of me and Dave?

Pedro, your jail bitch would love to live in Italy, but Rio's fine to me. I am already used to the 104°F heat of my Irajá.

Anyways, to see my suspections go to thread of the maxisingles reissues campaign, a coupla pages back from last one (I guess).

And about M's tiring conditions: I suppose some should be tired of this discussion. I just remember Truth or Dare when tour hit Europe. And this was more than 2 decades ago.

I'm not Joan of Arc, not yet, I'm only human...

Oh... just in case you are thinking about the two people who have similar mindset in THAT thread you're talking about... Both are different guys - if they're the same person I do chapeau bas to them because I'd love to have such an alternate personality!!!

Anyways... Who's ready for Tampa??? Flooooorida here we go!!!! Let's make DeSantis and his minions piss on their pants!!!

13 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

again with this story of  the same person with multiple accounts........

the world is full of fuckers and idiots.......

stop to throw your shit against other users !!!!

hand middle finger GIF

and the next time in your shit lifes you all want to throw shit on someone else , have the balls to put the names so those people can defend himself or herself.....

Why would I name them when they he she has just done it themselves and the the next time you call me or the other people here a fucker or idiots I suggest you learn how too change accounts and has for the finger stick up your own arse both of you enjoy the rest of dual personality life you sad FUCKER!!

Just now, Spanky1995 said:

Why would I name them when they he she has just done it themselves and the the next time you call me or the other people here a fucker or idiots I suggest you learn how too change accounts and has for the finger stick up your own arse both of you enjoy the rest of dual personality life you sad FUCKER!!

Hey @JackieI'm up for a warning I'm not being called a fucker or an idiot by someone who obviously needs to take some medication 

Hey, may I request we get back on topic!  This is about the CELEBRATION TOUR.  Not a thread to throw suspcisions on others just because they may not share your opinion on something here.  If you have an issue with someone, either use the IGNORE function or REPORT!  Let the mods and admins do their job!  This isn't a place to create animosity and drama!  Please and Thank you!

I'm tagging

@Jackie@RUADJAI  so they are aware of what's going on!  :)

4 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Also touched a nerve cos I was on about @Honey Little so there you go I rest my case your honour 

3 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

Who has named who?

Oh gosh are you still believing me and Dave are the same?

Well, Dave, just let them believe it so!!!

Hanky panky, nothing's like a good spanky...

I just love stupid people!

1 minute ago, Spanky1995 said:

Hey @JackieI'm up for a warning I'm not being called a fucker or an idiot by someone who obviously needs to take some medication 

How does it feel like getting a warning point? May I call you @MCL_1993 so???

31 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

for posts and posts you say we are the same person and now we need to take medication? us are the problem? mental problem are a serious thing...... 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic