The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I wanna be at a show where Madonna gets angry and rants!!

It's something i don't want to experience again hahaha. First night of DWT in Paris. She was pissed off and it could be felt. IT was like a very agressive energy coming at you and it pissed me off. She was much cooler the next day. 

7 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The show was amazing 

Spent thousands in merchandise 

Spent hundreds in drinks

Im in bed with the guy who was sitting next to me, (no joke)

Rinse and repeat tomorrow 

What else could I ask for? 

How much did you spend for him? (no joke)

Just now, BoyToyMark said:

I don't understand. A massive venue with thousands of people needs fans/AC for the comfort and safety of everyone. Just get the temp right.

I guess if she is under the weather it would be best to not have the AC on? 

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I don't understand exactly what she says...

"You don't know how much I've been waiting for this whole fu**ing show. I am working my a$$ off, I deserve it. Respect me. The show will not go on until you respect me." 
#Madonna last night in #Miami. She was upset  due to technical issues happening at the show and also the AC being super cold which is affecting her voice ahead of the 2 million people show in Rio. She was absolutely right! 

#madonnacelebrationtour #queenofpop

22 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

"You don't know how much I've been waiting for this whole fu**ing show. I am working my a$$ off, I deserve it. Respect me. The show will not go on until you respect me." 
#Madonna last night in #Miami. She was upset  due to technical issues happening at the show and also the AC being super cold which is affecting her voice ahead of the 2 million people show in Rio. She was absolutely right! 

#madonnacelebrationtour #queenofpop

It sounds like M had asked for the AC to be switched off and the crew didn’t honor the request. Fair play to M for her reaction. She’s the boss at the end of the day. I would be pissed too. 

8 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

The show was amazing 

Spent thousands in merchandise 

Spent hundreds in drinks

Im in bed with the guy who was sitting next to me, (no joke)

Rinse and repeat tomorrow 

What else could I ask for? 

Omg I went back to a hotel room with a guy next to me in a pit once for Kelly Clarkson :laughing: Always a fun end to the night

6 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I actually think this is true — I noticed the same thing happened after Ray of Light and as Take a Bow was starting.

Yeah well, I mean, silenced at her Take a bow performance ... it prooves it was intentional imo

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

Yeah well, I mean, silenced at her Take a bow performance ... it prooves it was intentional imo

I don’t think they silenced her, they were just not ready for her to talk on those parts. 

The arena was sweltering everyone wore shorts and light clothing and we were sweating, so I don’t know what she was bordered by, maybe some sections had their AC “vents” open 

4 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Yeah but that Rio show won't be the same,   I'm still hoping it's recorded properly.   I understand there are camera's already in place but not overhead moving cameras.

Rio will be probably be the same. I believe they already said the flying door will be there. Anyway Jonas was in Los Angeles and from the promotional stuff they released for Rio and other stuff we already seen that the show was filmed. And there are actually overhead cameras.

12 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I don’t think they silenced her, they were just not ready for her to talk on those parts. 

The arena was sweltering everyone wore shorts and light clothing and we were sweating, so I don’t know what she was bordered by, maybe some sections had their AC “vents” open 

Of course of course, I was joking :cute:  You know, just took the chance for the unpeteenth unrequested and quarrelsome post against the Take a bow setlist twist (#copacabanaforrain !!!!! :lol:)

Good pic from last night show by the way

434657883_833393685492457_86688044015721

Mama not happy!  But was it that cold in that venue?  With all those lights on her and being so active in the show, I'd think she'd welcome the air, unless it was super cold.  I also get that it could very well affect her voice as well.

It was hot as hell, except for a few times when the A/C came on for maybe a song or two. She was complaining about it during Open Your Heart, I believe, during the song. I think she may have even said something before Burning Up, if I remember correctly (about the audience being unable to survive the apocalypse because we can't live without A/C). It should've been handled during an interlude, not on stage that many times imo. Some may like it, but the majority of people around me were like "wtf is happening."

• Enrico unfeatured this topic