The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Adonna

Well, it's one of her best show ever! It has some highlights and some so and so moments indeed, but you can clearly feel the sense of life, joy, melancholy, love, freedom, liberty, self-affirmation and so on the show has. I never saw her so relaxed, joyful, kind... happy!! The love she feels for her children is charming.

I can't wait to see her again on saturday!

Edited by Marcell976 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I think the main factor is the age of the average Madonna concert goer. Even Madonna’s youngest fans are not typically the age range that are going to scream and go wild at a concert anymore.

We did not have phones at Madame x and I don’t recall the crowds being in a frenzy there either.

I'm 43 and I still scream at concerts :smile:

51 minutes ago, Sheridan1980 said:

I'm 43 and I still scream at concerts :smile:

Yeah, age has nothing to do with it. I know people older than that who scream and have a grand time.  But of course, there always be shows or sections in the venues where some are too stuffy to have fun.  My motto; have fun, forget who is around you.  Though, be respectful as well. :party:

Some people in those comments are truly delusional 😂 The backing track vocals start at verry low volume when she still talking and when she started singing along to them its so loud, she even stops again, talks and start singing again and still people in the comments saying she is lipsyncing...

Some are even that delusional that they say she records live vocals for every single night 😂... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz7PFXItLgQ/?igshid=ZDBjMWI0ZjMxOQ==

6 hours ago, ron92 said:

I don’t know if it’s true but delay was because Donatella Versace arrived with 1 h 30 minutes late. They was waiting for her for the vogue scene. I saw her entrance in the arena at 21:55

Even more unacceptable  :iw:

6 hours ago, Anapausis said:

You could know a Jewish day starts at the beginning of the night (so technically at 6pm), so a Friday night is technically the beginning of a Sabbath - hence why Jews do their sederim (dinners with family meeting and sharing of the bread by the family patriarch) on Fridays. The Last Supper was indeed a seder Pessach (seder done on the Jewish Easter/Passover).

Btw, Muslims count their days the same way Jews do, hence why Ramadan and all other Islamic festivities start at the beginning of the night. Right @stefo?

EDIT: I don't think M "took a pretty orthodox approach to the practice," since she got some things conflicted to Jewish traditions as, for instance, her macrobiotic diet prevented her from eating wheat derivatives and, as seen in the Torah, wheat is quite fundamental to Jew diet as I quote Moses directly, "whilst there is wheat there is plenty."

Clarifying that I'm not an expert about these things (these are just reminiscences of old studies), the Jews day starts at the sunset and lasts till the successive one (it was something like "till the appearence of the third star in the sky"). I don't remember anything specific about the Musulim day, but I'm sure that the Ramadan starts at the sunset too and the calendar is based on the moon motion cycle, so it's quite easily the same thing. If anybody has more details and certainties, please help :cute:

Question..

Both Amsterdam shows where sold out, but when you check now there are sudenley some seats availeble, how is that possible?

There where no tickets left for months, only a few who sold them and wanted to sell them for much higher prices. But those who are now sudenley availeble are original tickets, its not much but still, how? 

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Maybe they have a backup autotuned vocal that they use some nights (every night?) and she sings over it. But it's live, there have been different vocals and mistakes and out of tune moments in "DAD" in some shows, I realized that while doing my edit for the tour.

I have never heard different vocals in DAD on this tour in any city. 

5 hours ago, ron92 said:

Exactly. I was front row yesterday during DAD and she clearly missed a line. It was live, with backup vocals track.

I just checked milans DAD and I cant hear any mistake. You got a timecode where you hear a missed line? All I hear are perfect loud (autotuned) vocals even though she shakes the mic several times 😁 

Anyway just because Ray of light and Vogue seem to have 100% live parts, doenst mean there cant be 100% lipsynched songs. Just like there was Candy Shok and Human Nature on Mdna Tour but also Girl gone wild, Revolver, most of Gang Bang, and Hung up (also heavily autotuned just like DAD)

8 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

I have never heard different vocals in DAD on this tour in any city. 

I just checked milans DAD and I cant hear any mistake. You got a timecode where you hear a missed line? All I hear are perfect loud (autotuned) vocals even though she shakes the mic several times 😁 

Anyway just because Ray of light and Vogue seem to have 100% live parts, doenst mean there cant be 100% lipsynched songs. Just like there was Candy Shok and Human Nature on Mdna Tour but also Girl gone wild, Revolver, most of Gang Bang, and Hung up (also heavily autotuned just like DAD)

But there are dates she sounded off on dad, even with the heavy autotune, and in other nights she was not. 

But what is your point? You know some songs have backing tracks, some more than others, backing tracks are ment to backing up for her if she's not singing or is out of breath, so that microphone part is lipsync, doesn't mean she never sang along to it on other dates.

18 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Question..

Both Amsterdam shows where sold out, but when you check now there are sudenley some seats availeble, how is that possible?

There where no tickets left for months, only a few who sold them and wanted to sell them for much higher prices. But those who are now sudenley availeble are original tickets, its not much but still, how? 

This is a thing they do sometimes. A block of tickets will be held for a mostly or completely sold out event that will be released right before it happens.

9 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

But there are dates she sounded off on dad, even with the heavy autotune, and in other nights she was not. 

But what is your point? You know some songs have backing tracks, some more than others, backing tracks are ment to backing up for her if she's not singing or is out of breath, so that microphone part is lipsync, doesn't mean she never sang along to it on other dates.

Do you have examples with timecodes? I think its interesting, just like a look behind the scenes. Even more if Stuart daid everything was live :)

Just now, MikeyK said:

This is a thing they do sometimes. A block of tickets will be held for a mostly or completely sold out event that will be released right before it happens.

But how do people know they are availeble? It was sold out for months, are those availeble tickets being sold or ? 

Lol sorry for my bad english 

2 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Do you have examples with timecodes? I think its interesting, just like a look behind the scenes. Even more if Stuart daid everything was live :)

But it is live, and live with a backing track ( wich is for backup, when her vocals are tired, or she missed lyrics or is out of breath)

And from the video's out there she sings along to pretty much everything, some video's louder than others, depends on where that person is recording and the video quality...

And about that dad part, she's not singing there , so the backing vocals are heard.. 

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

But how do people know they are availeble? It was sold out for months, are those availeble tickets being sold or ? 

It varies. Sometimes ticketmaster or whoever is selling them will make an announcement. Sometimes the artist themself will. Sometimes they’ll just drop them and figure people will find them if they go looking I guess lol.

2 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

It varies. Sometimes ticketmaster or whoever is selling them will make an announcement. Sometimes the artist themself will. Sometimes they’ll just drop them and figure people will find them if they go looking I guess lol.

Its a little unfair, because i wanted seat tickets but they where allready gone when i was finaly in to buy tickets from ticketmaster. So i was forced to buy floor tickets... now there is a group of seat tickets availeble again, only a few but still... 

10 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

You know that Erotica and JML aren't live so why are you so fixated on whatever crap Stuart said to sell tickets lol

19 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

True Blue this happens in many markets, all over the world, many times sold out shows have remaining tickets either online or at the box offices 

24 minutes ago, missberic said:

You know that Erotica and JML aren't live so why are you so fixated on whatever crap Stuart said to sell tickets lol

She sings in both when there is singing. She doesn’t do the spoken vocals, although she does in Vogue. Madonna didn’t do any of the singing or spoken part of JML until the outro in the Girlie Show either…We were fine with it then, and I’m fine with it now. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic