Latin America: Madonna + Itau advertisement campaign

thiagosb

Last evening a private bank from Brazil (Itau) hosted an internal event in which a video campaign was shown with Madonna at the Opera in Paris. 

Itau is the sponsor of Rock in Rio festival. 

This increased the rumors and expectations for Madonna to visit Latin America in 2024 with the Celebration Tour. 

IMG_4019.thumb.jpeg.70bff7ac558e892eeee109508c0fd809.jpegIMG_4021.thumb.jpeg.c64891e447404cb89cf3f94de223a2b2.jpeg

IMG_4023.thumb.jpeg.2da8bc59a8c3f2d7b8f1518caf72f77d.jpeg

IMG_4024.thumb.jpeg.8ea077d48641c9184b4dd8e5c944e841.jpeg

• thiagosb changed the title to Latin America: Madonna + Itau advertisement campaign
7 hours ago, thiagosb said:

Last evening a private bank from Brazil (Itau) hosted an internal event in which a video campaign was shown with Madonna at the Opera in Paris. 

Itau is the sponsor of Rock in Rio festival. 

This increased the rumors and expectations for Madonna to visit Latin America in 2024 with the Celebration Tour. 

IMG_4019.thumb.jpeg.70bff7ac558e892eeee109508c0fd809.jpegIMG_4021.thumb.jpeg.c64891e447404cb89cf3f94de223a2b2.jpeg

IMG_4023.thumb.jpeg.2da8bc59a8c3f2d7b8f1518caf72f77d.jpeg

IMG_4024.thumb.jpeg.8ea077d48641c9184b4dd8e5c944e841.jpeg

The ad features not only Madonna, but also some other Brazilian celebrities, such as Marta, Fernanda Montenegro, Ronaldo and Jorge Ben. In fact, Madonna's part in the ad is kinda short, but at the same time phenomenal.

I was very happy to see her in an advertisement of a Brazilian company. And I do believe it's because Itaú is doing the sponsorship for the SA leg of the tour, I don't see her doing such a business movement just for the sake of profit.

Madonna for Brazilian Bank Itaú! Recorded at the Opéra Garnier in Paris!

The ad also features other stars like Fernanda Montenegro, Ronaldo, Jorge Ben Jor, Marta and Ingrid Silva!

Let's wait for a HQ version :)

https://youtu.be/MZhfeh6GYLU?si=ONL1maCGY5SUTvZk

Edited by stickersweeter (see edit history)

4 hours ago, karlafalves said:

And I do believe it's because Itaú is doing the sponsorship for the SA leg of the tour, I don't see her doing such a business movement just for the sake of profit.

Maybe in Brazil, but I don't think that the bank has presence or is massive enough in other SA countries to sponsor the tour in the whole region.

Hope she at least goes to Brazil tho! One of the best crowds in the world 🤞🏻

It made a lot of sense to me when it was announced that this ad had been shot, in terms of making a South American leg possible.

She would not appear in it without having a really good sponsorship, and it made a lot of sense that Itaú would put so much money on her/the tour/the RIR deal. These shows are very expensive already in Europe/the US, and with the way that the exchange rates for the Brazilian currency have been, the tickets would be a fortune! So I guess they are "covering" a lot of the costs in a way that makes it possible for people to attend the concerts.

Praying that I get to go to the concerts in Brazil! 🙏