Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

this is the possibility that makes most sense - an exclusive one-time show, sponsored by the bank

There were hints this was happening when she first teamed up with the bank.  I remember mentioning it, but some claim it was ridiculous to think a bank would finance a show!  My bet there is more to this, backing than just the show itself.  Anyway, I hope it happens because Brazil deserves a show!!!  :party:

Just a heads up, this fanpage/profile broke the news exclusively about the advertising campaign with the Brazilian bank, days before the shoot happened in Paris back in November. And even in that post, they mentioned that the bank was bringing Madonna to Brazil.

A few days after the campaign shoot, European fanpages started buzzing that Madonna had done a photoshoot for Vanity Fair in the French capital. But they got it wrong. The Brazilian site had it right all along. Hope they keep bringing us some good true news. As a Brazilian fan who hasn't seen Madonna since the MDNA Tour, I'm freaking out with excitement.

5 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

Just a heads up, this fanpage/profile broke the news exclusively about the advertising campaign with the Brazilian bank, days before the shoot happened in Paris back in November. And even in that post, they mentioned that the bank was bringing Madonna to Brazil.

A few days after the campaign shoot, European fanpages started buzzing that Madonna had done a photoshoot for Vanity Fair in the French capital. But they got it wrong. The Brazilian site had it right all along. Hope they keep bringing us some good true news. As a Brazilian fan who hasn't seen Madonna since the MDNA Tour, I'm freaking out with excitement.

See you soon. Since it is in Rio, do yuou know which venue?

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

See you soon. Since it is in Rio, do yuou know which venue?

Don´t know the venue yet. But as MOL says it´s going to be an "epic" closing of the tour, it must be a huge one. My bets: Maracanã, Parque Olímpico or Copacabana Beach.

5 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

Torn between wanting her to come, and feeling relieved if she doesn't, 'cause I would have to pretty much raspar o cu no asfalto to be able to afford to go lol

Awkward Hide GIF by TipsyElves.comoh dear - you just didnt say that! what will the world? yes the whole world is here! think about us

brazilian ego driven nuts cases - just trying to deliver some undeliverable stuff, they wont make romantic advances, I mean sexual advances - whatever 

a sra raspa o edí no asfalto - o que os sensatos americanos e os ponderados europeus vão pensar da imagem de um orifício anal sendo lixado contra o pavimento. e não um orifício anal qualquer, mas oriundo do brasil;

you ladylike scrap your edí on the asphalt - what will sensible Americans and thoughtful Europeans think of the image of an anal orifice being sanded against the pavement. and not just any anal orifice, but one from Brazil;

oh helpme

5 hours ago, mirtillo said:

@Anapausiswork it!

Work for what? (Your post's the first I read from this new piojera.)

I give my reservation to not comment on Rafael Augustto's tea because I still don't believe his thing's still a thing (as I don't own socials anymore I was believing he was in another planet to be honest), let alone believe Itaú will do such a compliment to us cariocas when every single M tour that came to South America did touch at least piojitx's nación.

I will come back here only if Rafael's credentials make him still worth of reliability.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Image.thumb.jpeg.ee7e34d1810a793b87d6478b7c7473f4.jpeg

We at Madonna Infinity can EXCLUSIVELY confirm that Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone will either be performing in Brazil or she will not. There is no in between. You heard it here FIRST! Now go spread OUR EXCLUSIVE message. We have made it clear. You've been WARNED!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣image.png.1c7d5a18d0006d979903167db0557e7a.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

17 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Image.thumb.jpeg.ee7e34d1810a793b87d6478b7c7473f4.jpeg

We at Madonna Infinity can EXCLUSIVELY confirm that Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone will either be performing in Brazil or she will not. There is no in between. You heard it here FIRST! Now go spread OUR EXCLUSIVE message. We have made it clear. You've been WARNED!

The Shade GIF by Pepsi

:Madonna003:

Ok. In putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

pieces:

1. Drowned Madonna INSISTS the last stop of TCT will be Mexico.

2. Madonna told fans she’s coming to see them eventually but didn’t say it would be to present TCT. 

3. All the facts that Madonnaonline are giving out are correct including the booking of the hotel. 

4. Rolling Stones gave a free concert for 1.5 million people near by where Madonna booked the hotel and was a massive success. It was paid for with funds of the Brazilian government along with private Brazilian sponsorship.

5. Madonna recently partnered with Itau for something huge in the works.

6. She has a lot of new songs she worked on since Madame X and may have a new EP or a album.

7. It’s impossible to do a 1.5 million person  show with the current staging of TCT. 

Calculation: 

Drowned Madonna is correct that it won’t be the same arena staged concert of TCT. It will probably use elements of TCT but also include other songs, different staging, and new material as well, for a 1 time only event.

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Ok. In putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

pieces:

1. Drowned Madonna INSISTS the last stop of TCT will be Mexico.

2. Madonna told fans she’s coming to see them eventually but didn’t say it would be to present TCT. 

3. All the facts that Madonnaonline are giving out are correct including the booking of the hotel. 

4. Rolling Stones gave a free concert for 1.5 million people near by where Madonna booked the hotel and was a massive success. It was paid for with funds of the Brazilian government along with private Brazilian sponsorship.

5. Madonna recently partnered with Itau for something huge in the works.

6. She has a lot of new songs she worked on since Madame X and may have a new EP or a album.

7. It’s impossible to do a 1.5 million person  show with the current staging of TCT. 

Calculation: 

Drowned Madonna is correct that it won’t be the same area staged concert of TCT. It will probably use elements of TCT but also include other songs, different staging, and new material as well for a 1 time only event.

I like this Calculation 

Something new TCT is amazing but I’m ready for new music 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced