Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

7 minutes ago, scallywally said:

She may get TV Radio rights money if its played over there & Merch money. Still cant see them allowing a million people. There would be riots with people pushing. 100,000 OK but a MILLION?? Too hard to police and take care of in case people faint, get crushed or fight. There wouldnt be enough toilets ect it would be a disaster to keep safely organized. 

But Brazil is huge. I remember Spice Girl Melanie C in 2019 going to the Pride parade in Sao Paulo in front of 3 million people. She also performed a 30 minutes set there at the end but don't know in front of how many people.

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I swear none of this will happen . The tour will just end in Mexico :laughing:

you just not ready for this

It will be just 1 special show  for 8 millions Brazilians where she will present her completely new show with new album songs.
she will arrive from space ridin the rocket makin the dead loop around Cristo Redentor and landing on his head.

g96b_d.gif

Come on, girls
Do you believe in love?

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

She may get TV Radio rights money if its played over there & Merch money. Still cant see them allowing a million people. There would be riots with people pushing. 100,000 OK but a MILLION?? Too hard to police and take care of in case people faint, get crushed or fight. There wouldnt be enough toilets ect it would be a disaster to keep safely organized. 

They will give out Kabbalah water!!!

Everything will be fine then, the blasphemous, polluted and all lyers will be forgiven 

12 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

The bank already paid her like 13 million dollars for that commercial alone so it’s throwing me off that they are willing to put more money. :kitty:

Even for Madonna standards, that was way too much money for just one commercial and the use of her image for a few more things. Unless there was something else…

Also, isn't ist a bit last minute to announce a massive concert in early May? I mean, it's 60 days from now. I can't remember exactly, but I think when the Rolling Stones played Copacabana it was announced many months in advance and the hype was immense. This just feels too random.

She's not doing the celebration show but she's going to stage the complete Blond Ambition Tour from EY to KIT with Niki and Donna and the original dancers, band and costumes. This will mark the beginning of the reissues campaign and the new album produced by Stuart, co written with Pat Leonard. But first she will have Gwyneth as a guest judge in LA making a special new pussy farts contest segment on stage.

1 hour ago, fmportela said:

Also, isn't ist a bit last minute to announce a massive concert in early May? I mean, it's 60 days from now. I can't remember exactly, but I think when the Rolling Stones played Copacabana it was announced many months in advance and the hype was immense. This just feels too random.

If it's a free show and no ticket purchase it should be fine I think.

7 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Are people really still believing this is going to happen? we all know Madonna is a perfectionist.

Cue the meltdowns when nothing happens because people choose to believe online rumours from fan sites that try to claim they are in the know.

I know the person behind Madonna Online and I can guarantee you that, if he had any doubt about the veracity of the information, he wouldn’t have posted it in the first place.
MadonnaOnline is the oldest Madonna website in Brazil and have some solid reputation.  

42 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I know the person behind Madonna Online and I can guarantee you that, if he had any doubt that it could be true, he wouldn’t have posted it in the first place.
MadonnaOnline is the oldest Madonna website in Brazil and have some solid reputation.  

Another good evidence that this Copabacana rumour might be true is the fact that Flesch hasn't deny it yet.

4 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I heard that she will be throwing to the audience coloured vinyl version of Celebration and the Blond Ambition Blu Ray.

A reliable source told me she will throw empty holographic sleeves, then the vinyls will be thrown on a second suprise show with Nicky and Donna in Jesus Luz Backyard in São Paulo. In order to participate for tickets to this second show you need to record on reverse Birthday Song and send it to Guy O via tiktok.

guys, Rio already hosted gigantic events (such as the Olympics) and annually, at every Carnaval much more than 1 million people enjoy the party on the streets. 

the Rolling Stones concert in '06 took place with no major incidents. if this is being arranged and planned for months behind the scenes, they already have everything they need to make it happen. 

I remember the press saying there were 1.5 million people in 2006 so it's really not impossible.

don't let the Taylor Swift disaster scare you.

3 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

guys, Rio already hosted gigantic events (such as the Olympics) and annually, at every Carnaval much more than 1 million people enjoy the party on the streets. 

the Rolling Stones concert in '06 took place with no major incidents. if this is being arranged and planned for months behind the scenes, they already have everything they need to make it happen. 

I remember the press saying there were 1.5 million people in 2006 so it's really not impossible.

don't let the Taylor Swift disaster scare you.

I confess it scares me the idea of a free Madonna's concert in Copacabana since I'm afraid of massive crowds. But I know myself and I will end up being there because it will be once in a lifetime moment for any Madonna's fan.

madonna hair flip GIF

I would be thrilled to see Madonna put on such a massive event with hundreds of thousands of people. However, I honestly find it very unlikely. First of all, an outdoor concert at that time of year is unthinkable. It's a time when concerts are held in arenas because the temperatures are not high and there's a risk of rain. If she were to do it, it would be around December, but that's too late.

Rod Stewart set a record in '94 by holding a New Year's Eve concert in Rio De Janeiro. It was a free concert that drew an audience of 3.5 million people. However, it was for a different occasion, hence with a much larger potential audience and organization. And most importantly, it was during another season (the Brazilian summer).

Moreover, this show can't be replicated exactly the same outdoors. Yes, it can be adapted for an outdoor stage, but there would definitely need to be some changes. So, I don't know, it seems like a made-up story to me. Then again, I hope I'm wrong.

track list of the show is leaking! 

BEACH I'M MADONNA (LIVE AT Copacabana Bitch) 

intro - Auto tune Baby (with crying children choir)
Hey You 
Dear Jessie ( Devil roller-coaster dub)
Superstar
S.E.X (asmr backdrop where Madonna wearing different grillz)
Dark Ballet (techno mix)
Hung Up with Tokisha (speed up version)
Jimmy Jimmy (Nightcore vers)
Bitch Im loca
Material Gworl (backdrop with Terry Joe rapping)
B day Song
I’m Going Bananas (split banana dub mix)
Best Friend (backdrop with Gwyneth Paltrow)
Candy Shop (Daycore vers)
Faz Gostoso (stripped down dramless Slowed+Reverb version)
Incredible (high vocal with Pablo Vittar)
Champagne Rose
Bitch I'm Madonna (scratched drill remix) 
Hanky Panky
Did You Do It? (ft. 6ix9ine)
Come Alive 
GOD?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced