Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

If this isn't true, I hope it marks the end of Madonna Online. That website have been spreading misinformation since, at least, the RH days.

Actually since the CT days, according to my ex-bf. That's sad, I was 11 when I became a fan (end of Confessions era and beginning of HC) and I remember very well that I used to access Madonna Online every single day to check on the news, read about her career, tours etc.

Back in the day it was the best fansite along Minsane and had an amazing layout

2 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Actually since the CT days, according to my ex-bf. That's sad, I was 11 when I became a fan (end of Confessions era and beginning of HC) and I remember very well that I used to access Madonna Online every single day to check on the news, read about her career, tours etc.

Back in the day it was the best fansite along Minsane and had an amazing layout

Was it in English or only Brazilian Portuguese?

I'm trying to contain myself and don't have a meltdown, but I admit I have high expectations of this being true. And according to what someone told me, the official announcement will be made this weekend or next week - so let's wait and see. The waiting is almost over.

I never had the chance to see her live, so if we get the chance to experience this it will be a dream come true. I just love Rio and I can only imagine how beautiful will be to see M. live at Copacabana. Can't wait to shake my *** as she sings Everybody hahahaha

I think we're setting ourselves up for a big disappointment. Let's just not forget Madonna never even hinted at the possibility of a concert in Rio and that the only official announcement we have is that the tour will end in April in Mexico.
Everything else is just unfounded rumours. 

14 minutes ago, fmportela said:

I think we're setting ourselves up for a big disappointment. Let's just not forget Madonna never even hinted at the possibility of a concert in Rio and that the only official announcement we have is that the tour will end in April in Mexico.
Everything else is just unfounded rumours. 

But also let's not forget she said she would be coming to Brazil (tho she didn't said for what)

38 minutes ago, sara94 said:

It would be so iconic if its true. The brazilians fans really deserve seeing her 🙏

I will pull a @RebelMe and give Rafael Augustto the benefit of the doubt; esp because this alleged concert is rumoured to take place a day after my

So, just like in the X Files movie title, I WANT TO BELIEVE IT.

Just now, Dj Garrido said:

To the doubters and naysayers and everyone who gave me hell and said the Rio concert could not, that it would not must not take place... 

O Globo - the most respected newspaper in Brazil 

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 08.57.11.jpeg

Still does nothing to me.

O Globo has lost its reputation long time ago.

But I WANT TO BELIEVE IT, I WANT TO BELIEVE IT!!!

:dead:

FROM GLOBO

"Madonna's Copacabana show confirmed and set to be the biggest of her career
Yes, it's true: The singer will arrive in Rio de Janeiro in two months at the invitation of Itaú Unibanco, for which she recently starred in a campaign celebrating the bank's 100th anniversary.

The official announcement of the show will take place in the near future.

This will be a celebration of the anniversaries (path) of Madonna and Itau.

The show will be the same as the artist who has been touring the world since October with... The Celebration Tour.:pop:

rupauls drag race GIF

11 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

:dead:

FROM GLOBO

"Madonna's Copacabana show confirmed and set to be the biggest of her career
Yes, it's true: The singer will arrive in Rio de Janeiro in two months at the invitation of Itaú Unibanco, for which she recently starred in a campaign celebrating the bank's 100th anniversary.

The official announcement of the show will take place in the near future.

This will be a celebration of the anniversaries (path) of Madonna and Itau.

The show will be the same as the artist who has been touring the world since October with... The Celebration Tour."

rupauls drag race GIF

Who has actually written this report actually??? Let's see if I know the journalist...

EDIT: btw, I tried read this and not surprisingly a paywall came. Gosh.

EDIT 2: ain't lying bout.

952515468_Screenshot_20240307_091957_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5d82a8bf434709ee6cce311c9fa48427.jpg How funny of them.

7 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Are you a subscriber of O Globo? As I edited my post, I have to face a paywall.

We can read the content here:

https://leiaisso.net/0aqxv/

And, yes, the Brazilian press is facing a huge crisis... As a Press Relations I am also facing the consequences. But Lauro Jardim is a columnist that still has some credibility. I believe that he wouldn't allow it to be aired (even if he was not the one who actually investigated this and produced the content)  if they didn't have strong sources. Anyway, it is also included that there are some details being negotiated. I also have some other reasons to believe this is happening (and already planning my trip to Rio to check it).

Can I stay at your couch? :lol:  

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced