Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

10 minutes ago, felipe929 said:

I hope we get confirmation soon. I've already booked a room, bus tickets and got a leave from work. If in the end was just a rumour, at least I will be able to stroll around the boardwalk drinking coconut water like an sad Helena from Rio. (That's a recurring telenovela character reference)

It was confirmed by the Brazilian government already. I don't know why people are acting like it wasn't confirmed.

7 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

It was confirmed by the Brazilian government already. I don't know why people are acting like it wasn't confirmed.

The only source that can confirm with 100% of certainty that Madonna is coming is Madonna herself.

It's not announced in her official site / networks. So nothing is confirmed until now. That's how I read it. :)

1 minute ago, karlafalves said:

The only source that can confirm with 100% of certainty that Madonna is coming is Madonna herself.

It's not announced in her official site / networks. So nothing is confirmed until now. That's how I read it. :)

That's just being pedantic. The sources we have are more than enough to call this confirmed. Madonna might not even say anything until the day of, who knows.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

So everyone is saying Drowned Madonna is a reliable source and yet they posted wrong info this week? Righteo :lol: 

Except they wrote that the tour was ending in Mexico which is accurate, since this is a one off show only in Brazil. And they apologized as well for the ‘misunderstanding’ but some people can’t read I guess.

Yet they were right about Kylie being at the Celebration Tour in L.A., with Kylie even styling a similar outfit to the one they posted of Madonna on Facebook.

Your point?

1 hour ago, karlafalves said:

Exactly. In my case, I don't care if it is confirmed by the president of Brazil, the head of the most dangerous favelas in Rio or the Pope himself. The only word that has value for me is Madonna's and until she confirms anything I cannot be reckless by reserving hotel rooms or publishing imaginary setlists that will never happen.

In the end I prefer to be on the side of the prudent and realistic than on the side of the deluded and dreamers. We will see in the end who was right.

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna in Copacabana: singer asked for another US$3.5 million and contract has not yet been signed

https://www.papelpop.com/2024/03/madonna-em-copacabana-cantora-pediu-mais-us-35-mi-e-contrato-ainda-nao-foi-assinado/

So in the urgent need to be the first to spill the beans, the fansite enraged its own idol. How ironic. :stare:

4 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I mean she's not wrong for demanding more money when you really think about it. 1 - 1,5 million will watch her for free, now imagine if they actually paid for their tickets. Lets say the average ticket price is $150, she'd have earned over a hundred million dollars. 

Madonna let them pay.......

47 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna in Copacabana: singer asked for another US$3.5 million and contract has not yet been signed

https://www.papelpop.com/2024/03/madonna-em-copacabana-cantora-pediu-mais-us-35-mi-e-contrato-ainda-nao-foi-assinado/

She will get it. Business is business. Gimme all your Reales. Give you cash. Gimmee all you money today!

35 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Madonna let them pay.......

I love you my Dave! See you soon! I booked my flight today and lodging a week ago. I’m very happy. 100% refundable rates of course but I don’t do anything Madonna related unless it’s the completely refundable and flexible rates.

51 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Good for her.

Same as Glastonbury, they're trying to push her by leaking the news? Pay me more then and I'll go or don't leak s*^t until I've signed.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced