Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

Let us talk the reality. 

People were robbed inside the venue at Sticky & Sweet and MDNA Tour in Rio de Janeiro. Imagine at FREE open place.

Brazil 2023 - 40.000 violent murders. The "regular" murders are not included in this total. Rio de Janeiro it is the on the top the list with almost 4.000 violent murders 2023 and continues to increase. That is 10 murders a day. 

This Madonna Concert in Brazil it is so much wrong in so many levels that it is a shame see Madonna involve in this.

The Itaú bank is so corrupt, openly, and directly involve with the organised crime (disguised as political party) that in Brazil called government, co-work with FARC. 

I cold going on and on.

She is being paid with dirty and bloody money. She does not need this, and this is a big shame.   

On 4/12/2024 at 10:06 AM, Leandro Gomes said:

I don't know if it's reliable, but it's being circulated as the Copacabana stage. Seems very likely to me.

IMG-20240411-WA0024.jpg

Hmmm she’d need to adapt several performances to fit this stage. Why’d they feel the need to do a very different one? Makes her and dancers more prone to errors and all, can’t see the benefit of it

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Hmmm she’d need to adapt several performances to fit this stage. Why’d they feel the need to do a very different one? Makes her and dancers more prone to errors and all, can’t see the benefit of it

I think it’s basically the same but with the two side catwalks further back next to the circular part. And I guess they will have time to rehearse the changes.

9 hours ago, Thecutefox said:

Let us talk the reality. 

People were robbed inside the venue at Sticky & Sweet and MDNA Tour in Rio de Janeiro. Imagine at FREE open place.

Brazil 2023 - 40.000 violent murders. The "regular" murders are not included in this total. Rio de Janeiro it is the on the top the list with almost 4.000 violent murders 2023 and continues to increase. That is 10 murders a day. 

This Madonna Concert in Brazil it is so much wrong in so many levels that it is a shame see Madonna involve in this.

The Itaú bank is so corrupt, openly, and directly involve with the organised crime (disguised as political party) that in Brazil called government, co-work with FARC. 

I cold going on and on.

She is being paid with dirty and bloody money. She does not need this, and this is a big shame.   

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

9 hours ago, Thecutefox said:

Let us talk the reality. 

I cold going on and on.

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

10 hours ago, Thecutefox said:

Let us talk the reality. 

I cold going on and on.

Doesn’t sound so bad. We should have fun regardless! 🤘

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

The police in Rio is preparing for this event for months now. They will watch everything with drones and thousands of cops will be there. 

Exactly, it's not like this place isn't known for events.  It's not their first rodeo.  If anything, the Madonna concert probably will be the safest place to be that night.  :party:

We know that Anita will be there and that the show will include many songs from Madame X. (The Portuguese songs since it’s the primary language spoken in Brazil.)

these are the songs I think will be deleted/replaced: 

Bad Girl

Nothing Really Matters

Frozen/Rain

I Will Survive 

Bedtime Story 

Like a Virgin 

Justify My Love 

Human Nature

Crazy for You

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

We know that Anita will be there and that the show will include many songs from Madame X. (The Portuguese songs since it’s the primary language spoken in Brazil.)

Bad Girl

Nothing Really Matters

Frozen/Rain

I Will Survive 

Bedtime Story 

Like a Virgin 

Justify My Love 

Human Nature

Crazy for You

Babes do you honestly think she'd get rid of her opening number.

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

I think she will put Music there.

As much as I'd like Music to be featured in the show I just can't see her replacing her opening number lol. But who knows. I just really feel that the message behind the opening is perfect for her appreciation with her fans. But music does have a great vibe to kick off a beach party. We both could be suckers and she'll open with Batuka 💀

8 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Bad Girl

Nothing Really Matters

Frozen/Rain

I Will Survive 

Bedtime Story 

Like a Virgin 

Justify My Love 

Human Nature

Crazy for You

I'm OK to add song but not to remove one. 

9 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Bad Girl

Nothing Really Matters

Frozen/Rain

I Will Survive 

Bedtime Story 

Like a Virgin 

Justify My Love 

Human Nature

Crazy for You

Is it possible to change such a long list of songs in just 8 days from the last Mexican date? this would involve new videos and new recorded tracks... very strange!

9 minutes ago, BlondAmbition said:

Is it possible to change such a long list of songs in just 8 days from the last Mexican date? this would involve new videos and new recorded tracks... very strange!

It’s possible that it might be a combination of all her previous tours.

On 4/14/2024 at 5:47 AM, Thecutefox said:

Let us talk the reality. 

I cold going on and on.

IT'S MADONNA. I have a feeling even thugs will respect and wanna have fun. Aside that, crime happens every day, everywhere in the world. The Queen's concert will not make it worse. Some people are being so negative about this, while it will be the safest place to be that night. Finally the poor (who live close) will have a chance to see her. The Brazilian way reached it's highest level with this free Madonna concert, in Copacabana beach, broadcasted live.