Like a Prayer featured in new “Deadpool & Wolverine” trailer

The song is currently #67 on Overall top 200 U.S. Itunes chart and #32 on the Pop 200 Itunes chart.  As small as some might see this as is, it obviously making some impact.  And I see it's had a huge increase in streams on Spotify as well. :party:

On 4/22/2024 at 8:29 PM, Prayer said:

These are LAP today's numbers (with yesterday's streams) - we should check tomorrow the impact of the trailer:

- "Like A Prayer" ("Celebration" Version): 332.678.430

- "Like A Prayer" (Album Version): 101.233.306

- "Like A Prayer"("The Immaculate Collection" Version): 8.055.683

Other versions that could be "impacted", just in case:

- "Like A Prayer" (7'' Remix/Edit): 2.112.227

- "Like A Prayer" (12'' Dance Remix): 2.015.159

24 hours later:

- "Like A Prayer" ("Celebration" Version): 332.678.430 -> 333.076.376

- "Like A Prayer" (Album Version): 101.233.306 -> 101.298.259

- "Like A Prayer"("The Immaculate Collection" Version): 8.055.683 -> 8.061.969

Other versions:

- "Like A Prayer" (7'' Remix/Edit): 2.112.227 -> 2.120.864

- "Like A Prayer" (12'' Dance Remix): 2.015.159 -> 2.016.367

No impact just yet xd

5 hours ago, Askeroff said:

but i doubt it will goes the same way as Running Up The Hill 

Running Up That Hill was not a huge hit, Like a Prayer was, so the impact is different with both songs. For now we don't even know if song is in movie or on soundtrack. RUPTH was an important part of whole Stranger Things season.

4 hours ago, proxy said:

Running Up That Hill was not a huge hit, Like a Prayer was, so the impact is different with both songs. For now we don't even know if song is in movie or on soundtrack. RUPTH was an important part of whole Stranger Things season.

RUTH was a hit in certain regions back in 1985, but of course not to the same degree as LAP was when it was originally released.  However RUTH re-surged due to Stranger Things and became a world-wide hit in 2022 in a similar capacity as LAP did originally.

I agree LAP this time probably won't receive the same success as RUTH has recently had, but I love to be wrong.  I'm doubting that LAP is in the film.  In a lot of cases, films when adverting months in advance with a trailer tend to not always use the same songs that is included in the soundtrack.  I guess we'll wait and see what happens.  Whatever the case, there is no doubt this is a nice nudge for LAP.  :party:

GMA made a mention of the song "surging" back into popularity due to the New Marvel Trailer.  I can't help to think that Warner and her team is probably pushing this into mainstream media more, to get more attention.  It's all good and showing that Warner is really showing some results in pushing her back catalog:

19 hours ago, Donna said:

GMA made a mention of the song "surging" back into popularity due to the New Marvel Trailer.  I can't help to think that Warner and her team is probably pushing this into mainstream media more, to get more attention.  It's all good and showing that Warner is really showing some results in pushing her back catalog:

I'm waiting for my nephew to text me once he sees this trailer bc LAP was stuck in his head after I took him to CT in March. He'd only been to one other concert in his life, Post Malone. He knew very, very little about Madonna but he really enjoyed her.