How to watch Celebration in Rio

1 hour ago, filipeferrari86 said:

Not sure if it was mentioned but Globoplay has announced that due to copyright reasons they will not broadcast the show outside Brazil. So we all need a VPN.

But is it true you need a Brazilian credit card?

Sorry, @Andymad, I didn’t see your quote reply before crashing for the night.

I think you’re all sorted now, but just to confirm, for the free TV Globo broadcast you’re:

1. Having your VPN connected to a Brazilian server.

2. Logging into Globoplay (if you’re not already still logged in from creating your account).

3. Heading here to view/watch TV Globo at 9:45 PM (BRT) on Saturday 4th May (which I think is 8:45 PM on Saturday 4th May in Toronto).

Although I’d make sure you’re watching from earlier than that to 1. check everything’s ok, and 2. get past the 2 pre-roll ads they run without missing anything. Technically you can block those ads but that’s a rabbit hole I don’t want to go down in case people start asking me if different extensions and scripts work or will “break” the webpage or stream.

7 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Is this a way you're suggesting to watch the Multishow (paid) broadcast for free? :eyes:

I can add it to the featured post resources.

Yep. Sorry, forgot to add a message. It is working. Use it on a desktop computer with a block ads addon because there are a lot of annoying ads. Works on phone too, but with a lots of adds, but once you casted it, it is add free. Enjoy

Does anyone know what the differences are between MultiShow and GloboTV?   I know you have to pay for one.

Is the MultiShow broadcast likely to be better with less adverts or higher quality resolution?

Also,  don't know if this will help me but i've paid for months subscription £9.99 which could easily be canceled on the iphone as it came up as subscription with the IOS.

So now with the VPN i can access the MultiShow channel.

2 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Does anyone know what the differences are between MultiShow and GloboTV?   I know you have to pay for one.

Is the MultiShow broadcast likely to be better with less adverts or higher quality resolution?

Also,  don't know if this will help me but i've paid for months subscription £9.99 which could easily be canceled on the iphone as it came up as subscription with the IOS.

So now with the VPN i can access the MultiShow channel.

In Multishow channel'll watch the live show that it'll start at 9.30 local time. In Globo tv the show will start at 9.45pm local time

Damn nothing works for me... I've create an account on Globoplay but got an error message when i skipped the phone number, then i tried the password reset but sill error message. Then i've just put a brazilian vpn but still error message. The i thought i would create a brand new account with a another email adress using the brazilian von bit now i can't even access the Globoplay website, the page stays all black... Getting desperate....

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Damn nothing works for me... I've create an account on Globoplay but got an error message when i skipped the phone number, then i tried the password reset but sill error message. Then i've just put a brazilian vpn but still error message. The i thought i would create a brand new account with a another email adress using the brazilian von bit now i can't even access the Globoplay website, the page stays all black... Getting desperate....

Could it be the translation option? When I used it to translate to english, the whole window became black.

Way too complicated on my end too. Signed into Sling for a 3 day trial to access Globoplay but no success. I have no idea how to get a VPN on my TV. I'll wait for someone to rip the show and post it here. I'm sure it will. This is a huge event so it'll come out in no time. Enjoy those able to attend and watch!!! I bet it's going to sound amazing!!!

1 hour ago, BlondAmbition said:

You can see the Multishow channel for free, a lot of popup messages, but finally the audio is not synch with video...:suffer:

Absolutely, totally out of synch so wonderful, nothing works, nor globo nor multishow... I start to believe i won't be able to see the show and that's all...

1 minute ago, 8-tee's said:

Way too complicated on my end too. Signed into Sling for a 3 day trial to access Globoplay but no success. I have no idea how to get a VPN on my TV. I'll wait for someone to rip the show and post it here. I'm sure it will. This is a huge event so it'll come out in no time. Enjoy those able to attend and watch!!! I bet it's going to sound amazing!!!

I' so pissed up... I wanna watch it live to feel the exprience but it seems in 2024 it's not possible to watch a foreign tv channel...

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

Absolutely, totally out of synch so wonderful, nothing works, nor globo nor multishow... I start to believe i won't be able to see the show and that's all...

Just wait for the show to appear here afterwards. It will. 

18 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

You should turn the vpn on before trying to access globo. Because if the location option of the browser is turned on, it would detect that you're not in Brazil and deny access.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic