How to watch Celebration in Rio

18 minutes ago, travrin said:

I tried to download globoplay app, but is not free.

They say only in Brasil is free, so i used a VPN on my computer and now i can see some channel.

Some channel is free, other you have to subscribe.

On wich channel is Madonna streaming?

How you change your VPN? 

52 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

How you change your VPN? 

It depends which VPN service you're using and what your setup is. If you're using a VPN app, there's usually a prominent location tab or dropdown menu that allows you to select which server you use.

More on VPNs here for anyone who's not familiar with using a VPN:  https://surfshark.com/blog/vpn-location-changer#how-to-change-your-location

I'm going to do a test run this weekend because I've not used Brazilian servers before, and I don't know what my download speed will be like. But if all runs smoothly I'll likely stream the broadcast on Discord and/or elsewhere (not sure about YouTube - that could be asking for trouble) for anyone who is without a VPN or struggling to access the broadcast. Or for those who just want to watch along with me/others and chat.

Edited by honestlyhlf
Fixed hyperlink (see edit history)

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

How you change your VPN? 

You can use https://nordvpn.comhttps://surfshark.com (both made in my country Lithuania :D ) , just download to computer, phone, TV box. Create account, usually they give one month for free or for very low price. Take that deal. And then it's just one click - change VPN to what country you want. 

Personally I use NORD VPN. Ir really works best for me. 

2 hours ago, travrin said:

They say only in Brasil is free, so i used a VPN on my computer and now i can see some channel.

The show will be broadcast on Globoplay (free) and Multishow (paid). On Globoplay the broadcast will start closer to the show time, on Multishow the Diplo show should be broadcast. S

3 hours ago, travrin said:

Free channels are Globo (the open TV channel), Futura (an educative channel) and some FAST channels which air old Globo programmes.

Paid channels are the Globo pay-TV channels. I mean, the ones one finds only at Brazilian pay TV services.

@WagnerMinoguehas just answered ur last question.

29 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Also if you have slingtv in US - there is a Globoplay add on ! And you should be able to watch it there 

I once used an American VPN and browsed Globoplay - Globo International is for free if you have a subscription of Globoplay in America. I don't know if in the USA Globoplay can allow free accounts - here in Brazil they do, mine is free.

• RUADJAI featured this topic

Thanks to all who is providing alternate methods! It helps and hopefully we all will be able to see it.  No doubt someone will rip the stream as well. If that fails, I guess we'll eventually be able to access it when it's offered to a streaming service in the near future. :party:

This is starting to be problematic ... of course :lol:

Come on guys, contact any Internet genius we know, we've got a week to solve this. I mean, HOW CAN WE NOT SHARE THIS ALL TOGETHER LIVE? 

It will be amazing, like the debut night on the 14th of October, when we were all connected, commenting and enjoying the huge surprise this tour revealed to be for us.

We've got to close this as it started :heart: