How to watch Celebration in Rio

12 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

@nito84bcn Please stop telling people they need to take medication. You don’t know what any other person is going through in life and saying that is disrespectful to not only that person but anyone who does take medication for mental health or anyone who’s going through something in life. 

Fair enough. But better if you also control who is coming here to insult without any kind of responsability or consequences, or trolling constantly.
If not I will not be the only one recomending medication, a lot of people here are tired of those trolls. Thanks! 

17 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I can't see a problem with it being shared but I'd ask one of the moderators to be on the safe side?

The broadcast is airing on a free tv channel in Brazil, though i believe there is a paid version of the same channel where we can see Diplo's DJ set as the opening act that might be broadcast as well

Can any of the moderators confirm if this will be allowed please? 

I won't be able to watch the live broadcast :-(

2 hours ago, remixed224 said:

Hey, guys, I got code to share with you for Surshark VPN one month free deal: https://surfshark.com

This is the code:  LIMA-W8FJVHDD7CAK

Instruction how to use the code: https://support.surfshark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012786979-How-to-use-a-coupon-code 

Thanks a lot! VPN is working, but I have constant problems with login on Globo TV account, because of the digits of the phone... I tried everything and it's always ending with an 'error page'

7 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Thanks a lot! VPN is working, but I have constant problems with login on Globo TV account, because of the digits of the phone... I tried everything and it's always ending with an 'error page'

@Donnaunfortunately experienced this issue, too, and kept getting an error page when selecting to skip providing a phone number and set it later. For some (unknown) reason they were then able to successfully skip providing a phone number after requesting a password reset for their account. Have you tried requesting a password reset for your account? If not, I'd recommend giving it a go and seeing if it works for you as well.

1 hour ago, honestlyhlf said:

@Donnaunfortunately experienced this issue, too, and kept getting an error page when selecting to skip providing a phone number and set it later. For some (unknown) reason they were then able to successfully skip providing a phone number after requesting a password reset for their account. Have you tried requesting a password reset for your account? If not, I'd recommend giving it a go and seeing if it works for you as well.

Yep, I've tried changing the password too, but nothing. Yesterday after trying many times I could enter, but not today, impossible...

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

I can't find a VPN on the Playstore that is switching to Brazil for free omg. 

Tunnelbear?

You might wanna pay tho if it’s really important to you. I think some VPNs can slow down a connection. (Maybe someone can confirm that) 

4 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Tunnelbear?

You might wanna pay tho if it’s really important to you. I think some VPNs can slow down a connection. (Maybe someone can confirm that) 

You're spot on. Free VPNs (and even some paid VPNs) will typically limit speed, bandwidth, and/or data.

If you can sign up to NordVPN or Surfshark (and then cancel after the show and get your money back), I'd highly recommend it. If that's simply not an option and you're still completely stuck by Friday afternoon/evening, then feel free to drop me a private message and I'll help (@sara94).

8 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Fair enough. But better if you also control who is coming here to insult without any kind of responsability or consequences, or trolling constantly.
If not I will not be the only one recomending medication, a lot of people here are tired of those trolls. Thanks! 

This person expressed disdain for the globo app. They did not insult anyone until YOU insulted THEM. 

39 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Tunnelbear?

I would think it's better to pay for one one with a lot of servers,   the more people that go to these free ones will slow it down potentially getting too many connections hence suffering from buffering issues..    If you want a decent image i wouldn't edge my bets on a free vpn service..

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

This person expressed disdain for the globo app. They did not insult anyone until YOU insulted THEM. 

I didn't understand it. English is not first language, and to me it sounded rude without any reason. After weeks of weird things on the forum and trolling, maybe I was ready for a fight! Sorry 💕

1 hour ago, S.T.P. said:

For everyone in the US, u can just use slingtv to access the TVGLOBO channel, make sure to subscribe to their portuguese/GLOBO channels beforehand, they have some sort of partnership just search it up!

I just got it today. I hope it’s the right channel. 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic