Unreleased Music Videos

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

But how do you explain that he/she knew for example that M would be wearing a purple top with big gold round earrings for an upcoming interview ? I mean it wasn't on the hard drive of the hacker ?! She knew about upcoming projects, so i wonder how she could know it from a hard drive stolen by a hacker ?!

because "she" stole the info from other insiders.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

But how do you explain that he/she knew for example that M would be wearing a purple top with big gold round earrings for an upcoming interview ? I mean it wasn't on the hard drive of the hacker ?! She knew about upcoming projects, so i wonder how she could know it from a hard drive stolen by a hacker ?!

Because he was in contact with Adi (the hacker) and had access to Madonna and her WHOLE team’s complete schedule, day-by-day plans and emails.

The hacker used to sell this info to certain fansites as well, some try to hide and deny it, but there’s proof, somewhere.. :eyes:

16 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Because he was in contact with Adi (the hacker) and had access to Madonna and her WHOLE team’s complete schedule, day-by-day plans and emails.

The hacker used to sell this info to certain fansites as well, some try to hide and deny it, but there’s proof, somewhere.. :eyes:

Ok, anyway what was happening behind the curtains i guess we'll never know for sure, and there's probably truth to what you've explain. All i can state is that what he/she was posting was exactly accurate. 

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

True. For what I know, it was an alter ego of Tom K, who used to resell edited files from the original hacker. They also tried selling me photo outtakes in like 2008-2009, so I know what I’m talking about. :kiss2:

Anyway, the GI2M unreleased video thing is a story that circulates since many many years, but I never believed any of it. She did have her album playing on the set of the photoshoot as there’s video footage of that, which isn’t leaked, but a music video? Hmm, I don’t know.

Also, the album had many tentative names, ‘Give It 2 Me’ is just one of them. Black Madonna/M-Dolla/Incredible and few others are other tentatives, there’s full original artwork tests on PDFs ‘around’ to back it up.

Where are there artwork tests? :Madonna034:

7 hours ago, pakitolario said:

I know that an unreleased video was also SEX for the rebel heart backdrop interlude! If you see the erotica montage interlude you can find a couple never seen footage where she drinks and walks...maybe these are part of that project...

1.jpg

2.jpg

And yes, this is correct. The unreleased S.E.X. backdrop is her as a 'teacher', shot by Tom Munro (if I'm not mistaken), but she didn't like how it looked so it was scrapped and like... 3-4 seconds can be seen on the final backdrop.

I guess it doesn't count but I can't believe we have video for her first performance of Everybody but there's still no video of her at The Roxy or Rain Forest events in '98 NYC. There is audio where she sounds great for the RF event but still no video, only little clips of her dancing with Elton John I think. I'm convinced some collector or someone who worked at the Roxy has some kind of video somewhere. 

I want a documentary on the Madonna Collector/ Trading Dark Web. 

8 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Ok, anyway what was happening behind the curtains i guess we'll never know for sure, and there's probably truth to what you've explain. All i can state is that what he/she was posting was exactly accurate. 

But that doesn't mean it WAS accurate.  What you believe, think or wish has happened doesn't mean it's actually happened!  :08:

On 5/2/2024 at 2:13 PM, GregVsMatt said:

There are no unreleased videos - alternate versions / early edits of released videos would or do exist

RE: Holiday, the decision was made to record a video for Burning Up instead (6 months after it's release) as MTV was mainly promoting rock videos at the time. M confirms no video for Holiday in her April 1984 Australian interview with Molly Meldrum in an outtake. 

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaAustralia/videos/1916011088528089

F7EOaoAb0AA6fvj.jpg

On 5/2/2024 at 2:26 PM, Prayer said:

The fights she and Rosenblatt had to fight with Warner in the beginning for them to care for her a little bit and throw some money for promo and videos. Gosh. No one in there took her seriously until "Holiday" gained traction and "Borderline" exploded later.

But I'm sure all the big suits were taking the honors for her massive success a year and a half later ("yes, we always knew", etc.).

Still blows me away that there was never a video for Holiday, considering how huge it's become (and even then at the time).

And that the label and networks didn't want anything too 'dance-oriented'....goddamn!!!  In hindsight, what a choice that was...

:Madonna032::Madonna033::OML:

On 5/3/2024 at 5:22 AM, TheGoth said:

The swimming pool scene wasn't from the Like a Prayer music video, it was from one of three Pepsi commercials that was shot, but remain unreleased after what happened with the first commercial that aired. 

Are you sure? This article is from Jan 27, 1989. The first Pepsi commercial was shot around Jan 25, about a week after the LAP video. 

Did she shoot all three commercials in one go? Also Vince Pattison was on the set of the Pepsi commercial and has never mentioned her jumping into a swimming pool or that there were three shot. 

The info I read was the dive into the pool was supposed to be at the end of the LAP video but M looked terrified as she dived in and a mess when she came out of the pool. 

The_Kansas_City_Star_Fri__Jan_27__1989_.jpg

14 minutes ago, me1981 said:

Are you sure? This article is from Jan 27, 1989. The first Pepsi commercial was shot around Jan 25, about a week after the LAP video. 

Did she shoot all three commercials in one go? Also Vince Pattison was on the set of the Pepsi commercial and has never mentioned her jumping into a swimming pool or that there were three shot. 

The info I read was the dive into the pool was supposed to be at the end of the LAP video but M looked terrified as she dived in and a mess when she came out of the pool. 

The_Kansas_City_Star_Fri__Jan_27__1989_.jpg

@TheGothHi - unfortunately you're incorrect - I have a Warner Music Australia press release referring the Like A Prayer video shoot and the pool that I was given by Warner circa February 1989 

Screenshot 2024-05-04 172132.png

Screenshot 2024-05-04 171142.png

11 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I guess it doesn't count but I can't believe we have video for her first performance of Everybody but there's still no video of her at The Roxy or Rain Forest events in '98 NYC. There is audio where she sounds great for the RF event but still no video, only little clips of her dancing with Elton John I think. I'm convinced some collector or someone who worked at the Roxy has some kind of video somewhere. 

I want a documentary on the Madonna Collector/ Trading Dark Web. 

There is footage of the 1998 Roxy performance. Collectors have it, I was offered it years ago for a big price. 

1 hour ago, IconicRebel said:

There is footage of the 1998 Roxy performance. Collectors have it, I was offered it years ago for a big price. 

That's wild that it exists. That's holy grail to me. I wonder what quality it is and if it's the whole performance. I know that crowd and energy in that room must have been crazy.

If I ever wake up to that or Bedtime Story B Roll leaking, I'm done.

43 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Mondino was once inteviewed in the french edition of rolling stone saying he was supposed to make a video for Love Song with Madonna & Prince and the idea was to show only skin, them naked but with close ups of their skin. 

This is from Madonna's day planner from 1989. I believe Gilbert Davison did produce a couple things for Prince. I wonder if they were meeting to discuss doing this video. Maybe at this meeting Madonna suggested Mondino

379_a28af50cf12224858c9b45ffc44d342e.jpg

On 5/5/2024 at 1:52 AM, me1981 said:

This is from Madonna's day planner from 1989. I believe Gilbert Davison did produce a couple things for Prince. I wonder if they were meeting to discuss doing this video. Maybe at this meeting Madonna suggested Mondino

379_a28af50cf12224858c9b45ffc44d342e.jpg

Could be. I'm trying to put my hand on a copy. I read it like years after it was released, at some friends, was totally random, must be a late 80's very early 90"s issue as the first run of french RS only lasted a few years before coming back decades later. It was a Mondino interview about his work. There was nothing connected to Madonna other than that in this issue. I'm trying to get it because it is the only place i've read about it and its treatment (which somehow reminds me of Hiroshima My Love). Just like i'm looking for the 1990 interview of Les Negresses Vertes on french channel M6 were they say they provided the track Mamma Mia to Madonna for her to record, they thought it would be great to hear her sing in italian, but she did not have time to record it so their version ended on the european version of the Dick Tracy ost. At the time they were signed on Sire records and the William Orbit remix of Zobi La Mouche was huge.

Edit

I believe that's the issue from october 1989

s-l1200-6.webp

On 5/4/2024 at 8:22 AM, GregVsMatt said:

@TheGothHi - unfortunately you're incorrect - I have a Warner Music Australia press release referring the Like A Prayer video shoot and the pool that I was given by Warner circa February 1989 

Screenshot 2024-05-04 172132.png

Screenshot 2024-05-04 171142.png

Could be that I got it wrong then. My info came from a former assistant of Joe Pytka who directed the Pepsi commercial and it was stated that Madonna had been paid for three commercials and that they were filmed, including the swimming pool scene. It could be that she got it wrong. It really was a lifetime ago. Was it the swimming pool on her property at the time? Joe actually bought the property from her in the 90s. That whole Like A Prayer time period is so shrouded in mystery.

1 hour ago, TheGoth said:

Could be that I got it wrong then. My info came from a former assistant of Joe Pytka who directed the Pepsi commercial and it was stated that Madonna had been paid for three commercials and that they were filmed, including the swimming pool scene. It could be that she got it wrong. It really was a lifetime ago. Was it the swimming pool on her property at the time? Joe actually bought the property from her in the 90s. That whole Like A Prayer time period is so shrouded in mystery.

The swimming pool was at USC.

6 hours ago, TheGoth said:

The swimming pool was at USC and that was filmed for the LAP video weeks before the Pepsi commercial - there was only one location and shoot for the Pepsi commercial (except the teaser filmed in Australia without M) -  the deal did have plans for multiple commercials and a tour sponsorship - likely your friend got confused between the music video shoot and the commercial etc