Steven Klein 2008 footage

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

...you've never seen the bedtime story remix video?

https://youtu.be/ptXD_PM4Lqw?si=CWUnyhOyLk4q94Hs

Oh right, I forgot about this. I watched it maybe when it came out, at that time I was not that eager for extra material like I'm today cause she was always going out with new things. Thank you so much for reminding me about it, it's contains some unreleased shots actually :hearteyes:

Funny that Madonna herself follows the account that is teasing new leaked content soon lol

Shouldn't that admin be afraid of... being sued? Lol

We know she took legal actions before but it was concerning the Rebel Heart leaking case. I don't recall her being mad with video leaks... I know she has even shared leaked stuff on her stories at least once haha

3 hours ago, stefo said:

Oh right, I forgot about this. I watched it maybe when it came out, at that time I was not that eager for extra material like I'm today cause she was always going out with new things. Thank you so much for reminding me about it, it's contains some unreleased shots actually :hearteyes:

she looks so beautiful in that lil clip

6 hours ago, stickersweeter said:

Funny that Madonna herself follows the account that is teasing new leaked content soon lol

Shouldn't that admin be afraid of... being sued? Lol

We know she took legal actions before but it was concerning the Rebel Heart leaking case. I don't recall her being mad with video leaks... I know she has even shared leaked stuff on her stories at least once haha

If you look they are following her, not the other way around ;-)

4 hours ago, Thisisit said:

I was told years ago, this video is one hour and some minutes long, and the song played on it "Give It 2 Me"

Oh ! "Give it 2 me" you say ? Interesting....

3 hours ago, Tudors said:

Why is she dancing so hard. It's a photoshoot lol

Good observation 😉 Why is she dancing so hard if it's just a photoshoot 🤔🤔🤔

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Oh ! "Give it 2 me" you say ? Interesting....

Good observation 😉 Why is she dancing so hard if it's just a photoshoot 🤔🤔🤔

So she looks sweaty in the pics of course. It's a gym theme 😎

2 minutes ago, Tudors said:

So she looks sweaty in the pics of course. It's a gym theme 😎

I'm just being ironic, i know for a long time there's a video of M dancing on Give it 2 me shot by Steven Klein with M on the treadmill wearing blue sweat pants. I've been saying it no later than a few weeks ago here on the forum and some members, especially one that i won't name was quick to say it doesn't exist and that if i "imagine something it doesn't mean it exist" (in other words i'm deranged)... 

If you have a couple of minutes you can enjoy the read here 

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I'm just being ironic, i know for a long time there's a video of M dancing on Give it 2 me shot by Steven Klein with M on the treadmill wearing blue sweat pants. I've been saying it no later than a few weeks ago here on the forum and some members, especially one that i won't name was quick to say it doesn't exist and that if i "imagine something it doesn't mean it exist" (in other words i'm deranged)... 

If you have a couple of minutes you can enjoy the read here 

I heard like 14 years ago that the video is apparently M dancing to Infinity - the Timbaland version of Give It 2 Me. Hopefully we find out soon what the truth is.

12 minutes ago, holdtight said:

I heard like 14 years ago that the video is apparently M dancing to Infinity - the Timbaland version of Give It 2 Me. Hopefully we find out soon what the truth is.

Interesting... We'll find out soon i think. From the way she's dancing i think it's "Give it 2 me" but we'll see...

21 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Klein films almost all of his photoshoots!

And it's so cool to see all these videos, it's great to know he's been doing that since the 2003 shoot, then the Confessions one, now we know the Hard Candy one also... love these "behind the scenes" videos that later can/would/will become backdrop videos for the tours...