Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

I can't get over all the photos we've seen of Madonna these last few weeks. When the tour was over, I thought we'd go through a super slow time but Girl is very much out there, living life at it's fullest, and just keeps on giving!!! Age is only a number with her (a lesson for us all). GO MADONNA! YOU GO GIRL!!!!  :clapp::fantasy::clapp::lord::fire::fire:

34 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I can't get over all the photos we've seen of Madonna these last few weeks. When the tour was over, I thought we'd go through a super slow time but Girl is very much out there, living life at it's fullest, and just keeps on giving!!! Age is only a number with her (a lesson for us all). GO MADONNA! YOU GO GIRL!!!!  :clapp::fantasy::clapp::lord::fire::fire:

Preach!  Like you, I was thinking the woman would go hide out for a few months and vacation.  Maybe she's saving it for August/Birthday month as that is a tradition with her family and friends.  We'll see.  But yes, she's serving up some looks with these pictures lately. I'm loving every bit of it. 

It crack me up when i found out that the difference between Madonna reflected on the screen right behind her and the Ricardo photoshopped. I mean seriously Ricardo? Seriously? She is beautiful as she is!!  you useless and incompetent bitch!! 

real and ricarod's poor photoshop.png

Am I the only one who likes pictures of real Madonna other than those that Ricardo horribly photoshopped?

Look at the Madonna!! She is more beautiful as she is!! Seriously! 

without Ricardo's photoshope she is beautiful.jpg

39 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

It crack me up when i found out that the difference between Madonna reflected on the screen right behind her and the Ricardo photoshopped. I mean seriously Ricardo? Seriously? She is beautiful as she is!!  you useless and incompetent bitch!! 

Am I the only one who likes pictures of real Madonna other than those that Ricardo horribly photoshopped?

She is stunning. Ricardo latest photoshops don’t look that bad as previous years…but it cracks me that he didn’t re touch the screen behind her 🤣 

2 hours ago, I am madonna said:

I mean regardless of editing the camera for the screen was at a different angle than the one the picture was taken at. So there's gonna be a difference. 

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)