Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

I really hope that Tears of A Clown sees the light of day, even though it was slightly rough in parts.

If the RHT is released I hope TOAC is included as an extra, though ideally I'd want it as a separate disk/purchase as I feel it's a different show so should have different artwork etc. TBH the only way I'll buy RHT is if TOAC is on it. I'm not that bothered really about owning the RHT - I just want TOAC! 😃

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is She referring to something like Triple Play (or whatever it's called)? You buy the Blu-Ray but you also get a DVD disk and a code for digital download to use across all platforms as part of the Blue Ray purchase?

basically the deluxe edition of MDNA World Tour? (instead of getting the DVD and the 2CD set separatedly, this was those 3 discs on one nice (?) package).

basically the deluxe edition of MDNA World Tour? (instead of getting the DVD and the 2CD set separatedly, this was those 3 discs on one nice (?) package).

yes thats right, however i think she might do something again with BitTorrent a la #secretproject. That was an awesome release and we could still see a broadcast deal w/ Netflix or anyone execpt EPIX tbh

I didnt feel the Gay disco vibe, i felt what if Fonsy from Happy Days were a heartmelting Puerto Rican and he hit the juke box and BAM. *homovaries quiver*

Me either - D&D Was a low point for me - it lacked energy and interest - it was just look i'm gonna do an old favourite, but don't expect me to put any effort into it.

@ I totally agree with your views and I dont wanna get hate but like word for word same. Still I enjoy the tour because its her. Would probably not care if it was anyone else tho I have to be honest, some of it is just neat, but there is some brilliance as always. Opening Night she didn't seem into it but it improved. I still think something was up but we may never know. 

Still tho can't wait to sit down and actually watch it.  :cryin:

Do you think that a completely free release of the DVD in high quality could ever be possible?

Maybe just for a limited period of time (like three days or less).

After the wild leakage of Rebel Heart, she should deal directly with the problem without closing the doors of the studio but opening them.

Well.... this is not a Guy Oseary kind of idea.  :suffer:  :sad:

Do you think that a completely free release of the DVD in high quality could ever be possible?

Maybe just for a limited period of time (like three days or less).

After the wild leakage of Rebel Heart, she should deal directly with the problem without closing the doors of the studio but opening them.

Well.... this is not a Guy Oseary kind of idea. :suffer::sad:

what do you mean a free release

what do you mean a free release

maybe something like what Radiohead did when releasing In Rainbows. they made a surprise release, on a website specially designed for that, and it was the first pay-what-you-want album release of all time (you could even get it for free). after a few weeks, they announced the physical release, deleting the site.

then came U2 with the iTunes deal to release son gs of innocence. which turned on hunders of angry people demanding a privacy invasion. it was there, free for 5 weeks, after which the physical version was released.

I think it's time for M to jump on the digital wagon, always keeping a physical release for the most hardcore fans, just like Radiohead did with all their albums since In Rainbows. their next album, The King Of Limbs (2011) had a VERY NICE deluxe vinyl box.

M must be one of the few artists left releasing stuff with the traditional way :/

I know shes not everyones fave around here, Gaga also keeps everything physical. She's one of the only new artists that does.

Please dont even bring up that U2 thing lol.

Not sure what you guys mean by jumping on the digital wagon? She needs to jump on the quality-release wagon. Look at the RH singles, they only had digital versions without physical, which would be fine if they had had any quality content.  :suffer: Doesnt matter wether it's physical, digital, free, paid, limited, it has to be really good. I'll gladly give her coins for effort and content.

I know shes not everyones fave around here, Gaga also keeps everything physical. She's one of the only new artists that does.

How does that make sense?

Almost everyone aside from Taylor Swift's The 1989 World Tour Live and Beyonce and Jay-Z's On The Run Tour who chooses to release something like a tour DVD gets a physical release.

Those are the only two times I can think that a tour hasn't been online or on demand only.

I just wanna say as a long time fan I loved every moment of the Rebel Heart live show that I witnessed in Brooklyn. It was an electric night from Sean Penn jokes and Debi attending to Ghosttown and thinking on it brings 'a lump to my throat and possibly my trousers ('memba that from GS tourbook?). I am so ready to see it again on the small screen. Team BK all day, release that beast.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic