Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, is just that those quick changes of camera doesn't really let you appreciate all the beautiful work done in this.

I also believe this :) And also I believe we will have the full Tears of a Clown show, she posted a lot of pro shots on her instagram, and I don't believe that someone did all those edits just for her Insta...

yeah I also still think there will be 2 dvds, that 2 for one thing was not just bull even though she bulls alot, just a feeling I have

there are also multiple download links on this forum, just search a little babe :kissy:

I am like really new to this forum lol

Pretty easily. Are you new to the internet?

Im horrible at the internet. Im 20 and literally the worst with any sort of tech. When my grandparents ask me to help them with their new phones or tech im like "we are both learning here lol"

I am like really new to this forum lol

Im horrible at the internet. Im 20 and literally the worst with any sort of tech. When my grandparents ask me to help them with their new phones or tech im like "we are both learning here lol"

Fair enough, well message me if you still haven't got it and I'll link you to a site that has it.

EDIT: It's on this site in the video section anyway in 1080p

i finally seen the broadcast of rebel heart tour

wtf i go crazy , why is the camera moving every 3 secondes 

it's better then mdna tour but the camera changes and goes so fast + special background effects infront  , fans showing ( not needed) , dancers  pup ups for few seconds and everything goes so so  so fast , some parts are not clear and fuzzy  !!

i like the different angel vieuw but focus on madonna close ups or more further away but please it has to be clear and stable !!

still i love the tour but editing is like crazy

yeah I also still think there will be 2 dvds, that 2 for one thing was not just bull even though she bulls alot, just a feeling I have

I hope for a doc or something wich includes many extra songs she performed in the third set as long as some Tears of a Clown moments, And, who knows, maybe she intends to include some extracts from her trip in Africa, wich was professionaly filmed and edited (as appeared on her Intagram posts). By the way, still nothing about the phisical release date?

I dont care what they do with this release - i just want the full iconic backdrop in full 1080p please ? And not just the intro part that we already have ? I know the chances are very slim seeing as she hasn't included ANY backdrops on her tour releases ??? Why ? Kylie does ? Does anyone know an official reason ? people usually say copyright but i dont understand ? its her music on her release ? and what is that bigger project they talked about months ago ? I really hope its not a load of rubbish ? 

I hope take a bow and like a prayer is on the dvd. With these slower songs removed where it is just Madonna alone (pretty much) missing, something is lacking from the show, she just wants to include the action packed songs but these simple but beautiful performances added so much to the show, I hope she at least picks one or two of them to be included in the actual show on the dvd

Well, the film expires this saturday on showtime and Hulu... What does it mean? You better download the show to keep watching it until the dvd gets realease.

I also think.. In my opinion, we need to move foward, stop comparing everything to Madonna's Confessions Tour. we know it was epic, we know the show was amazing and it was well edited for the DVD, but it's time to accept other things and keep moving foward. The edition of the RHT was amazing, my only problem is the colors and contrast changing in La Isla Bonita, the rest is just amazing.

My only complaint is some reeeeally important theatrical elements of the show itself got lost to zooming in and filter abuse. And they never showed enough of the whole stage where there was a LOT going on and that is a shaaaame. The blocking was so good, too good to get so "censored" then the lack of speeches made it feel disjointed af.

Lastly, Unapologetic Bitch was a good idea, should have names with cities to make it less chunky

What elements got lost? I remember there were things that weren't shown on MDNA and S&S and thought it was a pitty... I really wish the people who direct her show releases would do it as a labour of love and study the show carefully each night and think of the best shots and the key moments they need to include and how to do them, that's kinda what Akerlund did. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic