Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was at the San Antonio show.

I was there fourth row and you can pretty much see her facial expressions being pissed.

The jacket was not removed during the bit which made her lose the tempo hence the early clapping. There also late at their marks to where she's wandering around and is totally off beat during the "bullfight" and I'm guessing her mic pack came loose.

It wasn't until halfway through La Isla Bonita afterwards she seemed to get back into the swing of things but she was pretty pissed through the first half. 

It was at the San Antonio show.

I was there fourth row and you can pretty much see her facial expressions being pissed.

The jacket was not removed during the bit which made her lose the tempo hence the early clapping. There also late at their marks to where she's wandering around and is totally off beat during the "bullfight" and I'm guessing her mic pack came loose.

It wasn't until halfway through La Isla Bonita afterwards she seemed to get back into the swing of things but she was pretty pissed through the first half. 

that really sucks! I love the entire rh era but so much went wrong for her, her music was leaked, the cape incident at the brit's and the Rocco custody drama.

Not to sound like a dick, but that's pretty sad if she gets lost as soon as she doesn't have her choreographer counting her moves for her in her ear.

If life has taught me anything it is that every word said before "but" is bullsh*t. From what we know (that is, speculating after watching a video), her earplugs were probably delayed if not totally silent. She probably got distracted, which is pretty easy onstage, even easier when we talk about a performance with so many things going on. Those earplugs help her, not only with cues (she could easily do it without them), they make her be able to hear the band and the music. And now you'll tell me that she hears the band without them, but that is simply not true, the speakers are pointing towards the public and that's why some musicians have them also pointing towards the stage (something that she doesn't do, as you can observe in way too many videos).

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic