Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, we have NO confirmation LDLHA was excluded from the DVD yet. Also, TAB wasn't part of the regular setlist, nor was part of any "ballad section" at the concert. It is also not certain if it is or isn't included on the DVD. So hold your horses before you get too disappointed.

actually on bbcf.co.uk it says the film is 1 hour and 58 minutes and TOAC is about 15 minutes and Like A Prayer is the only extra songs and runs over 4 minutes, that says it all.

actually on bbcf.co.uk it says the film is 1 hour and 58 minutes and TOAC is about 15 minutes and Like A Prayer is the only extra songs and runs over 4 minutes, that says it all.

Well I never thought I would see the day that Bat-Fan posts something that isn't pessimistic speculation.

As I said "no confirmation".  :wink: 

lol, well I am not very happy about the missing songs being still missing in the release but I must be logical and happy we are getting a DVD of the tour.

But you have no idea what is included. You're basing it off some non-official site that is vague on what's on the DVD.  And honestly, does the exclusion of LDLHA and "Take A Bow" really change the plethora of other hits and songs that remained? In fact, "Take a Bow" wasn't even part of the set list. And she only sung an abridged version of it.  I definitely can understand her having an issue with it, as it wasn't a very good vocal performance.  That said, if it's included I would expect it being an extra on the DVD. 

I will be surprised if LDLHA isn't included.  Not sure why it was excluded on the broadcast and even more, not sure why it would be excluded from the DVD.  But if so, the show will be just as enjoyable.

1st CD:

01 Iconic

02 BIM

03 Holy Water/Vogue

04 Deeper and Deeper

05 Like a Virgin

06 SEX/Justify My Love

07 Living For Love

08 Rebel Heart

09  Music

10 Candy Shop

11 Holiday

2nd CD:

01 Candy Shop (Album Version)

02 Candy Shop (RHT Studio Version)

03 Candy Shop (Live in Paris)

04 Candy Shop (Live in Barcelona)

05 Candy Shop (1st Dress Rehearsal)

06 Candy Shop (Live in New York)

07 Candy Shop (Acoustic demo rehearsal)

08 Candy Shop (2nd Dress Rehearsal)

09 Candy Shop (Pipe Organ Demo)

10 Candy Shop (Live in Buenos Aires '08)

11 Jimmy Jimmy (Studio Outtake)

A girl can dream  :Madonna002:

Damn I actually want to hear those  :thinker:

1st CD:

01 Iconic

02 BIM

03 Holy Water/Vogue

04 Deeper and Deeper

05 Like a Virgin

06 SEX/Justify My Love

07 Living For Love

08 Rebel Heart

09 Music

10 Candy Shop

11 Holiday

2nd CD:

01 Candy Shop (Album Version)

02 Candy Shop (RHT Studio Version)

03 Candy Shop (Live in Paris)

04 Candy Shop (Live in Barcelona)

05 Candy Shop (1st Dress Rehearsal)

06 Candy Shop (Live in New York)

07 Candy Shop (Acoustic demo rehearsal)

08 Candy Shop (2nd Dress Rehearsal)

09 Candy Shop (Pipe Organ Demo)

10 Candy Shop (Live in Buenos Aires '08)

11 Jimmy Jimmy (Studio Outtake)

A girl can dream :Madonna002:

The Japan edition will feature Tony on vocals to go with his rehearsed performance.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.villanueva.378/posts/10153979905304618:2

The Japan edition will feature Tony on vocals to go with his rehearsed performance.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.villanueva.378/posts/10153979905304618:2

That's the Super Deluxe Edition content, it also includes Madonna farting for 5 minutes over an unleaked demo of Messiah. Limited quantity so hurry up!  :04:

But you have no idea what is included. You're basing it off some non-official site that is vague on what's on the DVD. And honestly, does the exclusion of LDLHA and "Take A Bow" really change the plethora of other hits and songs that remained? In fact, "Take a Bow" wasn't even part of the set list. And she only sung an abridged version of it. I definitely can understand her having an issue with it, as it wasn't a very good vocal performance. That said, if it's included I would expect it being an extra on the DVD.

I will be surprised if LDLHA isn't included. Not sure why it was excluded on the broadcast and even more, not sure why it would be excluded from the DVD. But if so, the show will be just as enjoyable.

bbcf is neither vague nor is it unofficial.

bbcf is neither vague nor is it unofficial.

If they don't represent Madonna, nor state exactly what's on the DVD, then yes it's "vague" and unofficial.  LOL!  The point is; you're getting your nose out of joint over contents you have no clue what is included or excluded.  But why should I be surprised when you've been quite pessimistic about this release or even it's existence from the get-go.

If they don't represent Madonna, nor state exactly what's on the DVD, then yes it's "vague" and unofficial. LOL! The point is; you're getting your nose out of joint over contents you have no clue what is included or excluded. But why should I be surprised when you've been quite pessimistic about this release or even it's existence from the get-go.

look they state exactly how long the film is and it is the same length as the showtime film, I dont understand why you are being such an a..., I said I was greatful for the release, given the fact I have been so pessimistic from the beginning. I was first worried it wouldnt be filmed than that it would only be a documentary than that it wouldnt be released at all so yes I am greatful for the release but I think it is quite clear what will be on the DVD and I am fine with it but if you need to hold the DVD in your hands and read the setlist on the back cover to be convinced, than it is only a few months now...

look they state exactly how long the film is and it is the same length as the showtime film, I dont understand why you are being such an a..., I said I was greatful for the release, given the fact I have been so pessimistic from the beginning. I was first worried it wouldnt be filmed than that it would only be a documentary than that it wouldnt be released at all so yes I am greatful for the release but I think it is quite clear what will be on the DVD and I am fine with it but if you need to hold the DVD in your hands and read the setlist on the back cover to be convinced, than it is only a few months now...

You present most of your concerns as "facts". You done nothing but doubt every stage of this project, only to be proven wrong.  Yet, you still keep doubting and presenting them as facts. Even when Madonna herself said there would be a DVD, you still doubted it.  If the DVD is exactly like Showtime, it's pretty much the majority of the show she performed world-wide.  But of course, since she performed a different song on many nights before "Rebel Heart", it would be crazy to expect all those songs would be included.  History has shown us that Madonna doesn't necessarily give us "extras".  So I honestly don't expect songs like "Take A Bow", "Crazy for You", "Like A Prayer", "Ghosttown", "Secret", "Who's That Girl", "Drowned World" and "Don't Tell Me", etc.  to be part of the actual concert.  Quite possibly one or so might show up as an "Extra", but I'm not going to hold my breath.   Even if it's exactly like Showtime, it's a pretty awesome show as is. 

You present most of your concerns as "facts". You done nothing but doubt every stage of this project, only to be proven wrong.  Yet, you still keep doubting and presenting them as facts. Even when Madonna herself said there would be a DVD, you still doubted it.  If the DVD is exactly like Showtime, it's pretty much the majority of the show she performed world-wide.  But of course, since she performed a different song on many nights before "Rebel Heart", it would be crazy to expect all those songs would be included.  History has shown us that Madonna doesn't necessarily give us "extras".  So I honestly don't expect songs like "Take A Bow", "Crazy for You", "Like A Prayer", "Ghosttown", "Secret", "Who's That Girl", "Drowned World" and "Don't Tell Me", etc.  to be part of the actual concert.  Quite possibly one or so might show up as an "Extra", but I'm not going to hold my breath.   Even if it's exactly like Showtime, it's a pretty awesome show as is. 

Let's be nice to each other okay? No need to argue,

I actually don't mind a CD audio with selected tracks. The IGTTYAS bonus CD is perfect as it is even though they omitted a lot of great tracks. The Confessions Tour was uneventful because of the random tracklist so I always pretend it doesn't exist  :thinker: . S&S, despite being heavily edited, also had this interesting iTunes LP release which I think it's Madonna's last. The MDNA World Tour project seemed like her team had finally listened to us and then gave us the whole-show-ripped-from-the-DVD  :lol: So in conclusion, with Madonna and her team YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA GET BABY! lol

I can't wait for the physical release to happen so we can close this topic and forget everything about it.

:Madonna003:

I can't wait for the physical release to happen so we can close this topic and forget everything about it.

I don't think this will happen, when the dvd and cd are released expect at least 100 more pages of criticism...

"I wanted Who's that girl included" (this could be me actually)

"Why didn't they include Candy Shop in the highlight cd"

"The running time is not 1:58:44:20 but 1:58:44:22"

"LDLHA surfaces apparently as a ghost track in a promo release from Malawi"

I don't think this will happen, when the dvd and cd are released expect at least 100 more pages of criticism...

"I wanted Who's that girl included" (this could be me actually)

"Why didn't they include Candy Shop in the highlight cd"

"The running time is not 1:58:44:20 but 1:58:44:22"

"LDLHA surfaces apparently as a ghost track in a promo release from Malawi"

:Madonna023:

Didn't we kind of figure that last week when Madonna.com updated with that image? What's the drama?

"Universal Music NL just confirmed to us that the supposed artwork for the upcoming Rebel Heart Tour DVD (out on September 15) has indeed been changed!

The proposed artwork (by Madonna fan Aldo Diaz) that was communicated before has supposedly been scrapped, however we are waiting confirmation whether or not this (pictured) is the final artwork (communicated through ICON)."

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic