Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great this combo

- Rebel Heart Tour = DVD / BR + 2 CD

- Tears of a clown = DVD / BR + CD

I'd rather see it all as one release or as a super deluxe edition.

Really only fans will be buying the tour anyways so causal people would probably hate the release of Tears of A Clown and not realize what they're buying or how they can only identify songs like Holiday and Take A Bow.

remember when the media said M had lost her mind and was on the edge of a breakdown because she had appeared "dressed as a clown on her last concert"?

I was keeping that in mind when I typed my post.

It annoyed me so much the media kept showing the clip of her tumbling on the tricycle and repeatedly referred to it as part of the Rebel Heart Tour when it had nothing to do with the tour.

I was keeping that in mind when I typed my post.

It annoyed me so much the media kept showing the clip of her tumbling on the tricycle and repeatedly referred to it as part of the Rebel Heart Tour when it had nothing to do with the tour.

That's of media transform information to sell story and say bullshit ! It's disapointing and really annoying

That's of media transform information to sell story and say bullshit ! It's disapointing and really annoying

Im also on a lady gaga forum and did an ENTIRE review and an in depth analysis of what this was and why the media is still sexist... making direct comparisons to Lady Gaga's media back lash during artpop and ALL the little twats did (except for some of my lovely M fans on there) was talk about how shes losing her mind and how she needs to quit....

I literally hate the division in these fanbases.... We'd get a lot more accomplished if we stood together.

#LoveMakesTheWorldGoRound

Im also on a lady gaga forum and did an ENTIRE review and an in depth analysis of what this was and why the media is still sexist... making direct comparisons to Lady Gaga's media back lash during artpop and ALL the little twats did.

the difference is that artpop was bad.

tumblr_inline_mi7bcdYOx61qz4rgp.png

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic