Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well she's still into her contract's timings.

Or not. If the contract was amended.

Why would anyone expect new music before 2018? It's usually a full year until the release date from her first studio sessions and for her the Rebel Heart era is ending just now. Not her fault that the leaks are almost two years old...

Can we just wait and see ? The broadcast is in one month. We can keep on stressing about what will be during that special. I wanna trust that we'll see it all. Confessions, Sticky, MDNA broadcast were showing it all, right ? Why can't we just think she'll do the same with Rebel Heart ? And even if they cut some part, the most important is that we have it full on the DVD, right ?

Of course we're gonna wait and see. What's the other choice? We're not part of the staff in charge of ruling the programs.

But that's what a forum is about. Discuss. Exchange point of view even if it's shitty. 

this might be like Roger Waters The Wall: it had the entire The Wall Live concert, but in between the songs, it had some backstage scenes and Roger sharing his thoughts. it was promoted also as a concert film and a "larger project" when filmed.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

see? something like this

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

If I were to be put in charge of this, I would have the film separated by the acts in the show. For example, show footage of the Rebel Heart recording sessions, choosing the dancers, pre-tour rehearsal, etc. Then show the full first act Intro-Devil Pray. Then insert some behind the scenes stuff like the idea of the show, some footage maybe talking about the tour delay and traveling through the U.S. Then show the second act Messiah-Like a Virgin. Then they could show some footage about traveling through Europe and talking about some of the controversies the tour faced. Then show the third act S.E.X-Rebel Heart. Then cut to some footage about traveling to Asia and visiting new countries for the first time. Then show Illuminati-Unapologetic Bitch. Then show footage about going back to Australia and about some personal struggles faced on the road and about the creation of Tears of a Clown. Then show the encore of Holiday. Then finish the film with her trip to Africa. Then before the credits, present the trailer for the DVD maybe featuring some of the other special songs and a proper backstage documentary of the Sydney shows and call it like "In My Rebel Heart: The Final Shows". And then have a post-credits teaser (like Marvel) for Tears of A Clown being released sometime. But that is just my idea. 

If I were to be put in charge of this, I would have the film separated by the acts in the show. For example, show footage of the Rebel Heart recording sessions, choosing the dancers, pre-tour rehearsal, etc. Then show the full first act Intro-Devil Pray. Then insert some behind the scenes stuff like the idea of the show, some footage maybe talking about the tour delay and traveling through the U.S. Then show the second act Messiah-Like a Virgin. Then they could show some footage about traveling through Europe and talking about some of the controversies the tour faced. Then show the third act S.E.X-Rebel Heart. Then cut to some footage about traveling to Asia and visiting new countries for the first time. Then show Illuminati-Unapologetic Bitch. Then show footage about going back to Australia and about some personal struggles faced on the road and about the creation of Tears of a Clown. Then show the encore of Holiday. Then finish the film with her trip to Africa. Then before the credits, present the trailer for the DVD maybe featuring some of the other special songs and a proper backstage documentary of the Sydney shows and call it like "In My Rebel Heart: The Final Shows". And then have a post-credits teaser (like Marvel) for Tears of A Clown being released sometime. But that is just my idea. 

I'd pay for this.

I really love have her rendition of 'If I had a Hammer' song. Her vocal is everything.

How awesome it would be if she releases this song as a single to promote the tour release.

And she could use the footage from the Washington Square for the video.

I know it's wishful thinking on my part but one can dream right?

If you take a look to the recent Ig posts it really looks like the people who have been filming M and then editing recently are doing an excellent job, a lot better than before for the past tours. All the footage is amazing!

She's posting professional videos of the performance on her IG. Maybe the performance @ Washington Sq will be added to the dvd as a bonus?!

Imagine this + TOAC as dvd bonuses! 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic