Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Press release and some info added to M's official webpage... LOL!

I wonder if I am the only one to look for info on M. everywhere but on her official webpage? For me this is the last place I expect to read the news... IMO it's the place to sell this ugly T-shirts and staff, not to be in contact with fans. Yes, I agree, we have social media, but she (of rather her team) could make much better use of the website

the official website is a joke...

Plus a press release at this point is like..... duh. Not sure why this was refered as starting the promo with a "bang", a mag cover and a press release. I giggled.

Guest madonner

Are there that many other artists who communicate via their official website anymore ? Sounds so 2006-ish to me.

You're right, I don't expect to have every comment by M. on her website, but... I guess that it's silly to read about 4 new remixes of LFL when they have been officially available on YT since a week, and the other bunch has just been available...

Rebel Heart track “Joan of Arc†available on February 9thThe official press release already stated that Madonna’s new album “Rebel Heart†will be released worldwide on March 10th. Now, Universal Music confirmed that Australia will be getting the album on March 6th!We also wrote that two new tracks from the new album will be available on February 9th.According to auspOp, one of those tracks will be “Joan of Arcâ€, no word yet on the second title. 

No you're not! I love it alot, but It won't fit on this album. It belongs on hard candy.

Well this album has like a collection of every current musc styles that exist ! from reggae (UB), to dancehall (BIM), to pop (RH, etc), to dance (Addicted, LFL, etc...) to rnb (Best night, Iconic, Holy water), to ballads (Messiah etc)... so "Back that up" could be there easily.

love that track...    and I'm not a huge Pharrel fan... but that track works!  

...Ill be drinking' Krug rosè and sometimes lemon drops...

"Back that up" is excatly what a Madonna/Pharrell production should sound like. On HC it was more like Madonna doing Pharrell music, on "Back That Up" this is 100% pure Madonna produced by Pharrell, not the other way around. It's the perfect balance between Madonna & urban. As soon as the first beats of the intro starts i got chills. While being electro/funky/urban It also has a house vibe, i don't know if that makes sense. 

Well this album has like a collection of every current musc styles that exist ! from reggae (UB), to dancehall (BIM), to pop (RH, etc), to dance (Addicted, LFL, etc...) to rnb (Best night, Iconic, Holy water), to ballads (Messiah etc)... so "Back that up" could be there easily.

Is BIM dancehall?

I don't consider BN, Iconic and  HW to be r'n'b songs. They are more pop music with elements of urban sounds.