Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I'll wait to preorder the physical editions until the websites list them clearly[i don't know what are they waiting for!!]. I'll buy the FNAC special edition @ www.fnac.fr and the Deluxe, SuperDeluxe and vinyl from where I find them cheaper [shipping costs included]: could be Amazon US, Amazon Spain, HMV... any of them. I'll compare prices and see which one is best.

I ordered them on Amazon the moment I saw them. If the price dips even by a dollar or two and then goes back up you'll get it for the lowest price it went to even if you don't notice it. I preordered the vinyl when it was $34.97 and now it's $47.12

order here and

http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Heart-Madonna/dp/B00S2T3U6C/

save 27 eur and buy 2 cds for the rest. :)

JUST BOUGHT MINE HERE!(vynil) with the rebel heart cd(it says 19 traks,hopefully not the standard!)

DID NOT GET SHIPPING FREE TO BELGIUM,but i guess for the vynil its the lowest price now!

hope i don't get it tooo long after release!

but i already bought the i tunes version.so,i will get that one the day of its release,RIGHT!

again thanks for offer Ize :)

Bitch I'm Madonna

i don't think that she will use the choreography completely, at least not for herself. this looks more like what her background dancers will do live on tour.

i actually like the style when the song enters the electronic instrumental bit.

the moves don't fit the parts with vocals at all imo.

JUST BOUGHT MINE HERE!(vynil) with the rebel heart cd(it says 19 traks,hopefully not the standard!)

DID NOT GET SHIPPING FREE TO BELGIUM,but i guess for the vynil its the lowest price now!

hope i don't get it tooo long after release!

but i already bought the i tunes version.so,i will get that one the day of its release,RIGHT!

again thanks for offer Ize :)

NOW,i only need th DELUXE & FNAC one!!!!

...some information about the release of Rebel Heart and Living For Love they received from Universal Music Germany.

Germany will be one of the first countries to get the new album as Rebel Heart will be out Friday, March 6th.
The following formats are planned for the German market (which is likely to mean that they will be the ones available in most of Europe):

Rebel Heart – Standard (14 tracks)
Rebel Heart – Deluxe (19 tracks)
Rebel Heart – Super Deluxe Box [25 tracks)
Rebel Heart – Vinyl LP (19 tracks)

The final tracklistings will be available soon as the pre order for the deluxe versions on iTunes Germany.

Universal Music Germany plans to release a pyhsical 2-Track CD-Single for Living for Love.

Universal also told Spotlight that rumours about touring and performances in German television are not true.
The promotion in Germany will start with interviews to be taped in New York City for German television, with one of the confirmed networks being RTL.

official source or something else??

:)

No official source but I believe it's a good estimate. Guy said the iTunes pre order was 50-60k for USA in December. Given that recent M's album sale in USA falls within 20% - 30%  of her global album sale, the average estimate for RH global is around 220,000 in December. Since then, RH has trended on social media, has overall positive reviews on the first 5/6 tracks and has positive vibe among fans. 

Universal Music Germany plans to release a pyhsical 2-Track CD-Single for Living for Love.Universal also told Spotlight that rumours about touring and performances in German television are not true.The promotion in Germany will start with interviews to be taped in New York City for German television, with one of the confirmed networks being RTL.

Super excited to hear about a physicial releaseWhat were the tour rumours? The all arena ones, the starting in Australia in November, the Live Nation Italia 'confirming' 3 shows?