Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

i think this new album is super amazing and for me personal it belongs at the top of her past albums like a prayer , ray of light and confessions .

i will be so proud that the cd cover canvas ( the first one , deluxe cover ) will be hanging in my living room ( i need a super big file of that cover )!

With all the demo's its even a bigger periode !

there is not one song i don't like or would skip , sure i have my favorite but i feel i'm in heaven !

Hope there will be a fan revieuw topic for rebel heart album soon.

i do hope there will be a booklet for the new cd and so mutch more stuff ...

i living for love and madonna, :hearteyes:  :heart:  :kissy:

Its complicated now to decide with superdeluxe edition, because if I take japanesse I have one remix extra from LFL, but if I take spanish versión I win "Iconic (Extended version) but I loose the remix of "Living for love" (No problem) and "Graffiti heart"....

It's not 100% confirmed though.

Oski Piki I spoke with Media Mark Spain and it's not final track list; maybe a mistake.

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaDiscography/posts/791420947560079

It's not 100% confirmed though.

Oski Piki I spoke with Media Mark Spain and it's not final track list; maybe a mistake.

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnaDiscography/posts/791420947560079

Surely, because it´s strange that in Mediamarkt doenst appear like something exclusive (As german website), and FNAC has the same tracklist that all the Superdeluxe editions.

"A word in "Opus" and "The Fall" case - "new songs" on Polish "Rebel Heart" super deluxe (empik.com)...

We are sure that this is a simple mistake caused by copy-paste option. Duration of 19 tracks is aprox. 74''30' so these songs should be around 2"30' each.
Also, we found Smoke + Mirrors "Imagine Dragons" album (Universal Music) which include both tracks (look at the picture)."

Posted Image

"A word in "Opus" and "The Fall" case - "new songs" on Polish "Rebel Heart" super deluxe (empik.com)...

We are sure that this is a simple mistake caused by copy-paste option. Duration of 19 tracks is aprox. 74''30' so these songs should be around 2"30' each.

Also, we found Smoke + Mirrors "Imagine Dragons" album (Universal Music) which include both tracks (look at the picture)."

Posted Image

Posted Image