Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I really don't understand their mentality, if they think songs like BIM or UB are inappropriate and contain "dirty words", why not put some of the other songs on the  standard edition instead? Addicted, Rebel heart, BT...etc. Nobody will buy this standard edition.

i think theyre going for the cheap sale with it. 

Ticket sale for upcoming Denmark show through MusikDK #rebelheart
Just like the German Amazon and Dutch Bol.com promo, MusikDK from Denmark is running a similar one. Upon pre-ordering the Super Deluxe edition of Rebel Heart you will be mailed a link to get access to a ticket sale as well.

Has anyone tried playing around with the double disc idea for their personal playlist? Here's mine :)Rebel1. Bitch I'm Madonna2. Illuminati3. Holy Water4. Living for Love5. Iconic6. Veni Vidi Vici7. Devil Pray8. Borrowed Time9. S.E.X10. Unapologetic Bitch11. Joan of Arc12. Wash All Over MeHeart1. Body Shop2. Ghosttown3. Messiah4. Hold Tight5. Best Night6. Beautiful Scars7. Autotune Baby8. Inside Out9. Grafiti Heart10. Addicted11. HeartBreakCity12. Rebel HeartNothing much tbh, just the fact that I cant stand Messiah playing after a song like S.E.X.I kinda had hope for the Super deluxe 2-disc format being their way of executing their double-disc plan but clearly its not the case anymore.

Do you guys think that the whole idea of the 2 disc Rebel/Heart idea was mentioned just to tease us? As a way of saying 'Well, now this happened we can't do this...' Firstly, I don't think I could imagine M and her team signing up for this sort of 'untypical' release. Also, if it was an actual plan, I do think M would have insisted on following through with it - or getting it out as a deluxe, for example.

I'm not saying I don't think it was ever a plan - I just think that it was probably a brief idea that M referred back to as a way of having a dig at the 'hack' situation. 

Do you guys think that the whole idea of the 2 disc Rebel/Heart idea was mentioned just to tease us? As a way of saying 'Well, now this happened we can't do this...' Firstly, I don't think I could imagine M and her team signing up for this sort of 'untypical' release. Also, if it was an actual plan, I do think M would have insisted on following through with it - or getting it out as a deluxe, for example.

I'm not saying I don't think it was ever a plan - I just think that it was probably a brief idea that M referred back to as a way of having a dig at the 'hack' situation. 

I found it extremely weird why they couldn't have done a double album just because of the leaks if they were really intended to make one.

Do you guys think that the whole idea of the 2 disc Rebel/Heart idea was mentioned just to tease us? As a way of saying 'Well, now this happened we can't do this...' Firstly, I don't think I could imagine M and her team signing up for this sort of 'untypical' release. Also, if it was an actual plan, I do think M would have insisted on following through with it - or getting it out as a deluxe, for example.I'm not saying I don't think it was ever a plan - I just think that it was probably a brief idea that M referred back to as a way of having a dig at the 'hack' situation.

I thought of that too, but since they're releasing just as many songs as they were intending to, Imma let it pass, aside from the fact that some of the song ordering isnt quite...satisfying.

I thought of that too, but since they're releasing just as many songs as they were intending to, Imma let it pass, aside from the fact that some of the song ordering isnt quite...satisfying.

I found it extremely weird why they couldn't have done a double album just because of the leaks if they were really intended to make one.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one being so cynical, lol. I do sincerely think that the track listing and ordering would have been as 'messy' as it is now - irrespective of the leaks. If anything, M should have taken more care polishing the narrative of the album to be more cohesive. She's not the type of artist to be pushed into giving up due by the 'hackers'.

“Ghosttown†Confirmed As Madonna’s Next Single!

http://mosuniverse.com/blogs/taj/2015/02/ghosttown-confirmed-as-madonnas-next-single/

Madonna has handpicked her next single off of her forthcoming Rebel Heart album and has chosen a ballad for her second go! “Ghosttown†has been a fan-favorite since its release so she made a lot of people happy with this choice for follow-up single… Personally I would have preferred another upbeat number before she turned to a ballad (“Hold Tight†being my first choice) but I definitely love “Ghosttown†so I won’t complain. M also has long-time collaborator Jonas Akerlund lined up to produce the video, so it’s safe to say we can expect an epic visual to accompany the release! Are you excited for Madonna’s next single choice?