Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Am impressed that M is so hands on!

"However, Madonna had to make sure the six songs were in finished form, so she holed up in her New York studio working on the final mixes into the wee hours of the morning of December 18. “There was no time to call any of the producers — nothing,†says Oseary. “Just her final mastering sessions.â€

Nope. Completly made up.

Exactly, what I heard was that Stuart threw some shade on Madonna's new collaborators (Pharrel) saying their sound was the same all the time. Madonna did complain that they improvise almost anything and that they never write things down. But I don't see M and Stuart collaborating soon again, maybe it will be a surprise. The last mix Stuart did for Madonna was Miles Aways and it wasn't particularly splendid imo.

Based on what ?

She does take a long time to edit videos. I wouldn't want her to rush it... she's also very hands on with that.

Her video editing has been dodgy in her last few videos so I hope this one will be great, but I really hope she's shooting it in early january and not late jan. 

I don't really understand why they're waiting so long, GMAYL was shot in December and released in Feb.