The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

@1:13
Q: ... What are you preparing for Madonna's show?
Jeremy Scott: I can't tell you anything but that Madonna's show is gonna be amazing. Super exciting. Super glamorous and I think the fans are going to just go nuts when they see what she's been preparing and what I've have actually given for the show. So it's exciting.

ariannephillips Friday nite fever #workwerk #rehearsals @simon_says___ @robscheppy #rebelâ¤ï¸ #rebelhearttour #rebelheartfamily
Posted Image

wait- now that i notice this picture: the stage is finished! we can see the lightning on he roof, and on the sides of the runway! we can even see one of the musicians of The Rebel Band (?) in the background!

Posted Image

https://instagram.com/p/68uhAFPhGY/

• [*]
msaagencyWe are excited for the launch of @madonna's#RebelHeartTour! Congrats to our clients including Director #JamieKing w/ Associate Director #TiffanyOlson, Supervising Choreographer Megan Lawson @meganguwre, Choreographers Kevin Maher @kmaher56, Matt Cady@caddyisbright, and Mary Cebrian@marycebrian. MSA dancers are Kupono Aweau @alohakupono, Sohey Sugihara@soheyheyhey, Malik Le Nost @malikee, and Ahlamalik @officialskitzo! So much#MSAFAM with the Queen of Pop...you won't want to miss it!! #proudagents#rebelheart #teamjamieking #jamieking#madonna

https://instagram.com/p/69kRVByxtI/?taken-by=super_hero_tony3h

• [*]
super_hero_tonyWe are coming to the end of the rehearsal period. Soon it will be time to take off the training wheels and turn the reins over to you the audience. Everyday a new element of the show is locked in. Rehearsal costumes are replaced with the real thing,video content is added, the dancers and choreographers are "cleaning" for hours. I have been in rehearsal since May - 3 months. To put it into perspective the average rehearsal period is 1 month max. Does that say how much she cares? We have laughed,worked insane hours, fought, made up and repeated the cycle. Artistic people are very passionate. We are at the point now where some of our co workers and contributors have done all they can and it is time for them to move on to the next project. It's part of the process. I will miss the rehearsal period but I am so grateful we have the tour to look forward to. I can't wait to see the expressions and reactions from the audience. As I look over the photographs from the last few months I can only remember the good things. And it reminds me that even on the roughest of days there will come a time that I will wish I could do it all over again! I am so proud of this show. Sept 9th - Montreal we are coming for you Rebel â™¥ï¸ Hearts.

Posted Image

Taylor Swift And Madonna Setting The Bar For Pop Music Ticket Sales On Secondary Market
  • [*]The ageless Madonna, who is currently on her “Rebel Heart†World Tour, also continues to draw big ticket prices for her “Rebel Heart†World Tour. [*]Though her 24-show tour across North America will solely hit arenas, Madonna tickets still average $344.43 on the secondary market, just 8.9% cheaper than Swift’s U.S. and Canadian run. Madonna is proving that her iconic status still warrants successful tours, and her ability to maintain ticket sales three decades after her maiden “Like a Virgin†Tour is quite impressive. [*]In terms of top-priced individual shows, Madonna still wears the crown. Madonna, however, will trump that ticket average for her show at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on October 24. The average secondary market price for Madonna tickets in Las Vegas is currently $874.57, 153.9% above the tour average and 20.5% more expensive than Swift’s Staples Center gig, and the get-in price starts at $178. [*]Madonna’s most affordable show comes on October 12 at Rexall Place in Edmonton, where tickets average $152.58 and get-in price is $39.

I don't think it is a costume. Do you remember I'm Going To Tell You a Secret? They did her hairdo without the costume, same for the Confessions Tour.

You might be right. As Tony just posted they're just starting to put on the real outfits, so maybe Madonna is wearing something similar to this but it'll be more detailed.I hope something glittery and flashy like this is towards the end of the last show for Bitch I'm Madonna perhaps. 😊

THIS IS A PERFECT SETLIST :D

Holy Crusade
Iconic 
Hold Tight
Illuminati - intermission
Ray of Light
Don’t Tell Me
Wash All Over Me

Sexorcism
S.E.X. – interlude
Like A Virgin/Girl Gone Wild/Hung Up - intermission
Holy Water
Vogue
Deeper And Deeper
Justify My Love/Whole Lotta Love
Inside Out - intermission
Devil Pray
Like A Virgin – reprise

The Madonna Show (60s/70s inspired many costume changes)
Candy Shop/Beautiful Stranger – interlude
Ghost Town
Between the Bars - intermission
Body Shop
La Vie en Rose – intermission
True Blue
Music
HeartBreakCity
Love Don’t Live Here Anymore – intermission

Los Dias Del Muerots
Unapologetic Bitch – instrumental interlude
Living For Love
Take A Bow
Die Another Day – intermission
Dress You Up
Spanish Eyes - intermission
La Isla Bonita
Who’s That Girl

Veni Vidi Vici
Veni Vidi Vici – interlude
Holiday
Bitch, I’m Madonna (samples of GMAYL and Iconic)

Rebel Heart (Album version and Avicii Heart)

Separating Madonna Facts From Fiction And Rumors on Upcoming Rebel Heart Tour
Daryl Deino
August 29th 2015
Madonna is going to kick off her Rebel Heart Tour in Montreal on September 9, and it’s going to be another massive tour for the Queen of Pop. As usual, there are a lot of rumors being spread around and a lot of lies.

Perhaps the biggest lie being spread is that ticket sales are awful. Only a couple days after tickets went on sale, the New York Post declared the Rebel Heart Tour a flop.

“Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart Tour’ might better be called ‘Like a Has-Been.'â€

The article not only used false statistics to proclaim the tour a flop, but seemed like a definite hit-piece, especially since it was written only a couple days after tickets went on sale. The truth: early sales haven’t been as brisk as previous tours. However, calling the tour a flop is misguided. Secondary shows have been added in several cities and Live Nation would not add shows if the first ones didn’t sell well enough. Madonna is set to make at least $200 million on the Rebel Heart Tour — not bad for a “has-been.â€

A lot of fans were surprised when they found out Mike Tyson would be involved with the opening number on the tour, “Iconic.†However, according to an interview with TV Line, Mike Tyson filmed an intense video that opens up the show.

“It’s just intense. I’m in a cage. I’m a hostage. I’m chained. I’m naked. I look like a savage. When I [shot] it it didn’t seem that intense. But then you watch it and go, ‘Whoa.’ It was like [something out of] National Geographic… I need to be tamed, man.â€

There is no doubt social justice warriors will have a field day and call the video racist without understanding the context of the video or song, which is about breaking free from boundaries. However, just in case someone decides to use the term “racist†to describe the show, Madonna is heavily rumored to feature a black God and a white devil in the performance for “Devil Pray,†a song about drug abuse. The rumor started on ATRL and has traveled to several Madonna sites. There hasn’t been any confirmation of the rumor, but it sounds like it could be an interesting performance.

Madonna is also rumored to perform her longest-running No. 1 single “Take a Bow†for the first time ever in concert. Fans who bought tickets to see the Rebel Heart Tour might have spent a lot of money, but they are certainly in for a big treat.