Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

6 hours ago, Donna said:

It's possible she is preferring to take on many roles and tasks as well.  After all, she isn't the sort of entertainer who just checks in to do a certain job. She involves herself in every aspect that she can, especially regarding her music and even have for her film work as well.

Yes I believe this is what she could mean, if hats had hidden meaning. Madonna is clever but her fans often read into too much in simple sentences she speaks. Also, I don't believe she's restructuring her company and firing people. Even so, I don't really care. 

5 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Yes I believe this is what she could mean, if hats had hidden meaning. Madonna is clever but her fans often read into too much in simple sentences she speaks. Also, I don't believe she's restructuring her company and firing people. Even so, I don't really care. 

Or they are just trolling with nonsense to get a reaction! :ahh:

From IG

'When Truth or Dare was released in 1991 I had no idea it was going to cause such a stir But that could be said of most of the things I do!!

I simply wanted to capture the world. I was living in—and share it with the world.

I am forever grateful to the gay community that has always supported me from day one!!!

When I arrived in New York for the first time in 1979 — You made an awkward girl from Michigan feel like she fit in, like she wasn’t a freak and. That it was OK to be different. I am forever indebted.

In this increasingly chaotic world, we are living in. I will never stop fighting for diversity, inclusiveness and equal rights for all!!!

DON’T HIDE YOUR PRIDE! !

Let’s celebrate this month and every month !'

https://www.instagram.com/p/C74XMQFOu2Q/

Loving her tribute to Pride month!  I'm still amazed by the homophobia that still runs rampaged in the world.  But I'm also happy to see that we are definitely more accepting today than when Madonna first arrived on the scene! What a champion she is!  Queen Madonna!! :luv:

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

I wonder why she didn't get her roots done throughout the last few months of the tour... I assumed she was going to go for an image change... evidently not...

Yeah, maybe she didn’t know yet. And then maybe she had to do a blond photograph session recently.