Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

3 hours ago, Alibaba said:

The propagandist slant in publications that choose to interpret selective sound bites is off the charts with regard to this new war. Billboard, shame on you!

As for Lola, it was inevitable that she’d succumb to mimicry in my eyes. Her mother’s fame and impact is just too much for anyone to transcend, and so she has probably decided just to give imitation and overt inspiration a go instead. 

Is that Madonna in your avatar? I don't recognize the picture where it comes from.

4 hours ago, Winn said:

Is that Madonna in your avatar? I don't recognize the picture where it comes from.

Yes! It’s a screencap from her performance in Paris at La Cantine Du Faubourg. I found her face fascinating during that performance. Perhaps it was the way it was shot, but I felt like I was seeing her from angles we don’t usually see. 

6 hours ago, xavier said:

9-E6-C5-EAD-C7-B3-4-A49-9-AEF-144-C32727

That dude in a tee and her sporting those Moon Boots I rock when it's cold up in the mountains, lol

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Looking forward to seeing the new body, booty, boobies and face.

I have no clue what her 'new body' is like. From a bunch of pics, it seems like she might've ditched that fake booty, but I reckon she might still have it. We'll find out in 3 days, though!

8 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

noia.gif

I don't give a damn about it.
I'm just saying that since we don't know for sure if she still has it, I can see a bunch of people freaking out if she still has it. So, it's better to consider this possibility, since many of us are wondering how her "new body" looks.

15 minutes ago, Lorx said:

I don't give a damn about it.
I'm just saying that since we don't know for sure if she still has it, I can see a bunch of people freaking out if she still has it. So, it's better to consider this possibility, since many of us are wondering how her "new body" looks.

It's been three months now since it was clearly established that Madonna removed her implants (not to mention the fact that she definitely also underwent procedures to remove her fillers from her face), I think we could even go further, right?

6 hours ago, milingo83 said:

Just beautiful. I love her smile and how her handsome bodyguard protects her. 

37 minutes ago, Winn said:

Well Frozen was a hit the first time, might as well go for it again.

Frozen was a damn good song and M's beauty and close ups were magnetic.

They are completely different, their voice expressiveness and charisma are not comparable and it's ok, they're different people. I understand the homage but I think that, made in such a similar way, it's the worst step she could do to enforce her public persona.