Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 hours ago, Ringmybell said:

Love her voice here speaking over it too very low and deeper tone too 

Yeah I think we all want the QUEEN monarchy thing dropped and instead of that go for a inventive new reinvention style perhaps 

I do find it surreal she did reinvention tour in 2004 when she was yet to do Confessions era which is such a signature reinvention too 

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Yeah I think we all want the QUEEN monarchy thing dropped and instead of that go for a inventive new reinvention style perhaps 

I do find it surreal she did reinvention tour in 2004 when she was yet to do Confessions era which is such a signature reinvention too 

i hope she will choose a look so WOW for her next single!!!!

19 hours ago, Starchild said:

This masturbatory 'film' was edited as an after-thought following her endorsement deal with a bank...

And that '...was to stick around' line, that she has now stated for the second time, has never sat well with me.

Yes, you have survived, which is amazing, but you are lucky to have survived. You almost died last year, girl.

Your contemporaries who died of diseases and addictions before you were unlucky.

Not everything is in your control or a choice.

The bravado is off-putting, in this sense.

I don't think she's saying she's invincible - I think she's suggesting her legacy will live on forever beyond her.

6 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I think M looks beautiful and is styled A+  BUT this extended version of the commercial really points out why she should've taken the grill out to speak. She sounds slow and slurred and mixed with some of the cuts to slow choreography its comes off like she's impaired. IMO. 

20 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Ooooooh....They're coming for you, Barbara...

Love her down. But I agree. And before I get hit with a case of the quotes , I am still a big fan. Just another "oh girl"/ eyeroll moment in my 84 year long love affair with our zany gal, Louise. Carry on.

big ang television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Totally. Huge fan here too. Even purchased overseas tour tickets.

We need to allow space for these eye-rolling Leo moments, though.

4 hours ago, Jackie said:

I don't think she's saying she's invincible - I think she's suggesting her legacy will live on forever beyond her.

Yeah to me the stick around bit has less to do w/being alive/outliving people and more about her career, and how people have been telling her to ride off into the sunset and enjoy her her fortune since the mid 90s. 

2 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

I think M looks beautiful and is styled A+  BUT this extended version of the commercial really points out why she should've taken the grill out to speak. She sounds slow and slurred and mixed with some of the cuts to slow choreography its comes off like she's impaired. IMO. 

Agree w/all of this. She looks lovely but sounds impaired, intoxicated or heavily medicated.

17 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Agree w/all of this. She looks lovely but sounds impaired, intoxicated or heavily medicated.

AFTER appearing to have fallen off her chair it's no surprise she's on painkillers to keep going

I do worry as would hard a repeat on what happened last year she's doing incredibly well in her 60s to keep it all rolling but part of me feels maybe she should do a BOWIE next and do very unique different types of album releases and promo instead of gruelling tours for sake of her health she's done wonders on this tour but oh my days look after yourself Madonna a 

On 2/21/2024 at 9:46 PM, Ringmybell said:

I do find it surreal she did reinvention tour in 2004 when she was yet to do Confessions era which i

19 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

She likely is heavily medicated to get through these shows I mean I'm in my 30s and thankful to get up everyday she's mid 60s and getting up and putting on insane shows still I just want her to go carefully now 

She's still got stamina like those putting on huge shows right now I mean look at Swift, Beyonce, Pink ....heck she's doing much better than whatever Dua Lipa calls choreo right now 

27 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Yeah to me the stick around bit has less to do w/being alive/outliving people and more about her career, and how people have been telling her to ride off into the sunset and enjoy her her fortune since the mid 90s. 

Surreal thinking people thought she may have I deed stopped in 1995?! Persue Evita and do what ?!

Forever thankful in her 40s she gave us her best ever albums back to back RAY OF LIGHT, MUSIC, AMERICAN LIFE, CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR I mean ....legend totally incredible and ecstatic too she didn't stop with Celebration either just gutted her Interscope era didnt go the angle we fully hoped as such 

I don't think she's talking about deceased peers but rather people deemed stars at a time whose career has fizzled out. 

As for the self confidence, when it's Beyonce doing it, everybody applause. She's not flaunting her awards and achievements while playing fake modesty, shyness and being nice like some others do. 

She owns this shit since day one, it's the same bravado that stroke nerves with some people at the beginning of her career. She won't be defined by anyone and let others limit her. In a world where we're daily being told that we are nothing if younre this or that, where we are being limited constantly, her fuck off, i'm my own person attitude is something we should all adopt. Because self confidence is feared as it removes power people can have over you from their hands to yours. That's real power and that's what she's being telling us for 40 years.

43 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

She was probably exhausted since this was shot between tour dates. The quality sounds like they got one line reading out of her and that’s what they had to work with. Some things can’t be fixed in the edit.

28 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Surreal thinking people thought she may have I deed stopped in 1995?! Persue Evita and do what ?!

Forever thankful in her 40s she gave us her best ever albums back to back RAY OF LIGHT, MUSIC, AMERICAN LIFE, CONFESSIONS ON A DANCEFLOOR I mean ....legend totally incredible and ecstatic too she didn't stop with Celebration either just gutted her Interscope era didnt go the angle we fully hoped as such 

Yup. She talked about it all the way back in 1993 in the MTV Girlie Show interview.

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

AFTER appearing to have fallen off her chair it's no surprise she's on painkillers to keep going

I do worry as would hard a repeat on what happened last year she's doing incredibly well in her 60s to keep it all rolling but part of me feels maybe she should do a BOWIE next and do very unique different types of album releases and promo instead of gruelling tours for sake of her health she's done wonders on this tour but oh my days look after yourself Madonna a 

Could be. I don’t necessarily think she actually was medicated or drunk; the grills just made her kinda sound like it.

It's the grillz, obviously. So what. And @ChromaticanMondasia what are you implying with the "fallen off her chair and painkillers" remark? 

I won't ignore the shady, anti-fierce, gaslighting bs that I see has infected this message board. People who are into Madonna, not just "fans" or "fanatics" as some in here have labeled us, many of us who are in this for decades right along with her, don't feel the need to shxt on whoever pop star singer artist happens to be Madonna to you. We are not here to convince, but we will inform. Come correct or be corrected. It wasn't always like this, but trust, many of us are not to be played with. I recognize a few people in here, we have history, and we know more than you need to know about who we know and what we have experienced. 

You wanna start a fire and spark some shady shxt talk about Madonna, she doesn't need us to defend her and she couldn't care less about the negativity. But this is what is insidious, how too many slither into the conversation, sprinkle poison seeds here and there to have good people on edge and wondering WTF??? Nope, it's not happening. I don't care who you are, bot, troll, or bothered. 

:nope:

13 hours ago, Starchild said:

Totally. Huge fan here too. Even purchased overseas tour tickets.

We need to allow space for these eye-rolling Leo moments, though.

Totally. I said that for the macadamias that don't allow for it😉 I rewatched the clip and it's like a MadTV skit from the early 00's. God bless her. 

12 hours ago, MikeyK said:

Yeah to me the stick around bit has less to do w/being alive/outliving people and more about her career, and how people have been telling her to ride off into the sunset and enjoy her her fortune since the mid 90s. It's strange isn't it 

It's strange isn't it to think of she stopped back then at her most probably vocative era ?! It's crazy yet her vest was yet to come thank goodness ...I know she may have been in a different creative space in this social climate for the past decade but still I am thank ful she didn't listen.

9 hours ago, Champ said:

It's the grillz, obviously. So what. And @ChromaticanMondasia what are you implying with the "fallen off her chair and painkillers" remark? 

I won't ignore the shady, anti-fierce, gaslighting bs that I see has infected this message board. People who are into Madonna, not just "fans" or "fanatics" as some in here have labeled us, many of us who are in this for decades right along with her, don't feel the need to shxt on whoever pop star singer artist happens to be Madonna to you. We are not here to convince, but we will inform. Come correct or be corrected. It wasn't always like this, but trust, many of us are not to be played with. I recognize a few people in here, we have history, and we know more than you need to know about who we know and what we have experienced. 

You wanna start a fire and spark some shady shxt talk about Madonna, she doesn't need us to defend her and she couldn't care less about the negativity. But this is what is insidious, how too many slither into the conversation, sprinkle poison seeds here and there to have good people on edge and wondering WTF??? Nope, it's not happening. I don't care who you are, bot, troll, or bothered. 

:nope:

What you on about?! I referred to the clip shared of her falling off her chair ?! And she's got painkillers to keep her rolling ...I don't think I was being negative ....in fact the opposite I praised her for keeping up with these thirty something's and actually keeping up well in ilher kid 60s when a lot gave up or stripped it all back too ?! Like I don't get the thought of negativity there ?! 

Anyway I'm a fan since I was a kid and enjoy we still have her 

2 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'm not saying she needs them I'm just saying that likelihood they'll keep her dosed up ....like when she falls off the horse and things she's used to it and has her back up 

If you fall off a chair at home, do you take painkillers? I doubt she'd need such a dose to cause anything. She performed in Vancouver and was fantastic - let's not spiral down a rumor mill.