Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

19 hours ago, McDonna said:

No one keeps coming back here, and not read responses to their replies. It's just he doesn't allow himself to be baited to respond. It's a lesson I think we all can learn from here. :kiss2:

Fine. We are all Pierrots here, in the ball of life. We are only spending the time that we borrow. Once again M's my teacher.

3 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

Stunning 😍

FB_IMG_1700414191817.thumb.jpg.ff3ad92cebea94627cbf38565e98aa4e.jpg

Can I say "it's fantastic, I just love it, thank you a lot" too, @SweetMadonna??? As I just told, ur words are a mantra to me!!! You are my guru, in a world where we have abandoned the Love we had and this is the reason behind our fall, we have no choice but taking back the Love with a capital L!!!

14 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I hope it's not a promo for Brazilian concerts please let it be for new music 

+1 

Opera house, hair and makeup, film… to elaborated for a tour extension announcement but we’ll see, what happened to vacuuming and bathroom videos??? 

6 hours ago, xavier said:

Is that what it’s for, she confirmed herself last night on stage she filmed something in the opera house. 

What did she actually say?  As for the rumor about the Bank, I hope it's not the case and for something musically.  Then again, I believe she's documenting the tour, so it could be for that as well.

11 minutes ago, McDonna said:

What did she actually say?  As for the rumor about the Bank, I hope it's not the case and for something musically.  Then again, I believe she's documenting the tour, so it could be for that as well.

I have the video but can’t post videos for some reason

Basically in her speech she said that she went to the opera last night to film something. And went on to say how beautiful it was. Stunning, etc. The point was how they may take it for granted because they live there, and it takes someone from somewhere else to see it  get its beauty. 

28 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Here 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz3p7H2I56l/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==