Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

I do think her knee is affected. I noticed at the miami show, she was dancing a bit slower and off.

She also said on the dec  18th show that she had "a bit if pain" and that her "ibuprofen wasn't working".

Also they had to change the stage stairs, possibly to make the steps shorter, as seem on her Instagram video.

I think she is really pushing herself on this tour, sadly it will only deteriorate her.

B...b...but all insiders and their mothers here say everything is fine with her.  Literally no health issues. :ag:

The truth is her knee is fine, everything is being faked. She's making no money, people aren't attending the shows, the weather is bad, security doesn't like her team, she fired everyone. Needed to reach December to realize her show was low budget and doesn't like people sitting down (even though she keeps telling people to sit down). 

Just kidding, you're right, obviously.

Come on guys, we all know she's a hideous person on the inside, but that's not where her talent lies. It's not news. We know she treats staff like crap, always has, there were reports of this as early as WTG Tour where much of her crew hated her. 

This is the same woman Sir Michael Parkinson admitted had her assisted pick her nose clean before she was filmed on his show. 

She is categorically right up her own arse, and I think as time has gone by fans have become less and less endeared by it. 

I am so glad to have some people on ignore who only seem to use this forum to cast negativity and assumptions on Madonna (as if she's this awful person)when a cancellation or some other event happens. Otherwise they don't participate in other topics and in other areas of the forum. Not only that, we're suppose to believe they have a connection now? Lol Sorry, not even. ?

I wish our beautiful Madonna all the best. I am praying so hard she is ok and can continue this Madame X journey for what she's dreamed for it despite the hardships and complications. ....and despite those who have it all wrong and spread lies on her too. 

3 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

B...b...but all insiders and their mothers here say everything is fine with her.  Literally no health issues. :ag:

The truth is her knee is fine, everything is being faked. She's making no money, people aren't attending the shows, the weather is bad, security doesn't like her team, she fired everyone. Needed to reach December to realize her show was low budget and doesn't like people sitting down (even though she keeps telling people to sit down). 

Just kidding, you're right, obviously.

You should post more.  You definitely are a voice of reason.  Thanks for your input and love your little playful reply here.  :)

Just now, MarXus said:

You should post more.  You definitely are a voice of reason.  Thanks for your input and love your little playful reply here.  :)

You wonder why i don't post more you just need to look right here, this topic.

It's not exclusive to this forum. I lurk around Tribe, Nation, etc...but honestly i always end up getting worked up for no reason :lol:

Just now, Voguerista said:

I am so glad to have some people on ignore who only seem to use this forum to cast negativity and assumptions on Madonna (as if she's this awful person)when a cancellation or some other event happens. Otherwise they don't participate in other topics and in other areas of the forum. Not only that, we're suppose to believe they have a connection now? Lol Sorry, not even. ?

I wish our beautiful Madonna all the best. I am praying so hard she is ok and can continue this Madame X journey for what she's dreamed for it despite the hardships and complications. ....and despite those who have it all wrong and spread lies on her too. 

Thank you.  You too, are a blessing to have here. And I also find it peculiar some only participate in certain topics to only cast doubt or spread lies. 

1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

You wonder why i don't post more you just need to look right here, this topic.

It's not exclusive to this forum. I lurk around Tribe, Nation, etc...but honestly i always end up getting worked up for no reason :lol:

Oh, I understand. I only post here.  It's the only Madonna fan forum that is tolerable.  Keep on posting! 

Sorry, but....as a HUGE fan for the last 20 years...this whole era and last few years have left a terrible taste in my mouth, and I’m starting to want to turn in the fan card, as it seems a lot of fans are starting to consider...

This isn’t the Madonna we’ve come to love and respect. She was always revered for being a professional and, though a diva, always considerate of her fans and, at the bare minimum, able to put on mega-force concert that the pop stars just couldn’t compete with.

All of these Madonna characteristics seem to be gone lately.

Look, if I had been at the show last night, I’d be over the woman. It’s ludicrous she hasn’t provided a proper justification to the audience who was supposed to attend last night. These are *not* cheap tickets — And not everyone attending is a super fan. This is the holiday season where flight prices to the show would be jacked up, and furthermore, people likely made cognizant decisions to change their holiday plans so that they could see this show.

Why is she acting like this? Between the ridiculous late starts since 2012 (I’m sorry — none of you would wait that late for any other artist, and you know it), the complete disorganization and mismanagement of both her current tour and her legacy, the lack of interest in pleasing anyone with her show but herself, the tacky af photo auction, the rumors of what happened last night (I hate to say it — but I believe it, given the sources)....how can we go on continuing to defend all of this?

If these incidents were isolated and rare, fine. But they aren’t anymore — She’s clearly adopted a personality lately that just...isn’t what I used to idolize in her. 

I swear to you all, this isn’t an easy post. I absolutely adore and love the woman, but I’m exhausted of defending her. Lately, her attitude has become inexcusable. 

Ultimately, us members can fight in between ourselves and agree or disagree. I’m sure this post may spark some strong responses. But realistically, where does she go from here? I don’t see how she has a public comeback at this point. She’s spent almost a decade subjecting herself to regular bad press for decisions *she’s* making, rather than for the artful controversy that she used to produce. I don’t want to see her doing this to herself. I’m so sad to see her dwindling like she is lately, but she had complete control over that.

And, frankly, it seems she’s just over it at this point.

I truly hope she proves me wrong in the near future. I will always cherish the music and performances she has given us. 

Regardless if you believe insiders or not, no need to get catty and stoop to a level (whether they are or you are) since most of the information, demos and other goodies we have gotten over the years has come from them. It's telling when one moment you're bashing people (and it doesn't go for other members, etc) and then privately messaging people for demos and download links that comes from them. 

Just to be clear: all I know is that she is not ill. And that she hates hates HATES it when people are sat down. And has done since 1985 as we all know. She completed her soundcheck. Then I have no idea. So let’s not be all MadonnaNation-like and start putting words in my mouth that were never there just to bully me and call me a liar. Lol. 

My only concern right now is for the many many friends I have over there - some who flew from Australia for closing night of the US dates, who have missed out again. I’m lucky in a way  - i did the NY and Chicago runs and because I’m caring for my mum full time at the moment I couldn’t make it over. 

Neil

Edited by andifeel (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Just to be clear: all I know is that she is not ill. And that she hates hates HATES it when people are sat down. And has done since 1985 as we all know. She completed her soundcheck. Then I have no idea. So let’s not be all MadonnaNation-like and start putting words in my mouth that were never there just to bully me and call me a liar. Lol. 

My only concern right now is for the many many friends I have over there - some who flew from Australia for closing night of the US dates, who have missed out again. I’m lucky in a way  - i did the NY and Chicago runs and because I’m caring for my mum full time at the moment I couldn’t make it over. 

Neil

Exactly. And saying she's not ill is perfectly fine since her flu is now sorted out. But some people kept trying to deny her knee problems which is total BS. 

Thank you for clearing things up and best of luck with you and your mom. 

Personally, I think that the knee issue is real and she cancelled shows for health problems. Previously. But not this time. If it was an health issue they would have announced it like they did every time. So I fear these diva rumours might be true, because security people are talking about it. As for Neil @andifeel, we all know he is a loyal and respectful fan so if he says she did the soundcheck I believe him, so something unexpected must have happened...

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think those ice baths can be dangerous, so my first thought was that she had a bad reaction to one of those medical treatments.

Now she has a 20 days rest, let's hope it helps...

I am more concerned with that kinda odd and new blood thing she did two weeks ago... your blood being taken off your body, injecting stuff in it, then putting it back into your body and it' something kinda new... i had a bad feeling about that procedure. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Just been reading over the past few posts and if the story about the two staff being fired and her storming out is true, then that is very disappointing and rather bizarre for Madonna, since she has always been a very professional artist. 

I can’t see the rest of this tour going ahead as planned to be honest, but we will just have to wait and see i suppose. I think she wants it to be over because it’s not what she expected, due to mismanagement. I think she wanted a much more intimate and relaxed environment and it’s ended in her doing twice as much as she normally does. I would rather her cancel my show than behave like last night or do any more damage to her knee. 

1 hour ago, andifeel said:

Neil

Which doesn't rule out the "knee" issue.  She may have thought she could get through the night, and decided it was too painful.  I will admit; it seems odd that she herself hasn't said something via Instagram as she has in the past.  Then again, the video she posted, suggests she isn't well in some form.  I only refer to her knee as that seems to be the ongoing issue since rehearsals. 

12 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Just been reading over the past few posts and if the story about the two staff being fired and her storming out is true, then that is very disappointing and rather bizarre for Madonna, since she has always been a very professional artist. 

I can’t see the rest of this tour going ahead as planned to be honest, but we will just have to wait and see i suppose. I think she wants it to be over because it’s not what she expected, due to mismanagement. I think she wanted a much more intimate and relaxed environment and it’s ended in her doing twice as much as she normally does. I would rather her cancel my show than behave like last night or do any more damage to her knee. 

I'm not buying those rumors about her storming out and firing people. That is so unlike her.  Then again, maybe something unbearable happened.  After all, I've never known Madonna to be a softy by no means.  We know she gets agitated and angry at people. 

I can imagine if her knee is really messed up, it might be putting more stress on her, making her more agitated. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, MarXus said:

Which doesn't rule out the "knee" issue.  She may have thought she could get through the night, and decided it was too painful.  I will admit; it seems odd that she herself hasn't said something via Instagram as she has in the past.  Then again, the video she posted, suggests she isn't well in some form.  I only refer to her knee as that seems to be the ongoing issue since rehearsals. 

I'm not buying those rumors about her storming out and firing people. That is so unlike her.  Then again, maybe something unbearable happened.  After all, I've never known Madonna to be a softy in no means.  We know she gets agitated and angry at people. 

Exactly, she is known amongst fans and amongst the general public for being a diva who remains professional and considerate to her fans. Something does seem to have shifted with her recently but I don’t know what it is. Perhaps something really bad or annoying did happen last night that made her so angry, but I think she could be feeling very mad about the way this tour has been managed and the fact that it’s turned out to be the complete opposite of what she wanted with this tour. 

4 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Exactly, she is known amongst fans and amongst the general public for being a diva who remains professional and considerate to her fans. Something does seem to have shifted with her recently but I don’t know what it is. Perhaps something really bad or annoying did happen last night that made her so angry, but I think she could be feeling very mad about the way this tour has been managed and the fact that it’s turned out to be the complete opposite of what she wanted with this tour. 

It's possible; it's the on-going knee issue.  I mean think about it.  This woman has been known to be in total control all her career.  This knee might be totally unbearable.  Like the trooper she's always been, she thought she could get through it.  The pain may be too much for her to take.  And we all know how much more agitated we can be under such pain. I'm sure she's just wanting to finish the tour, but the knee pain just is unbearable.  I can truly see that being the culprit.  I don't believe she wants to give it up.  But at the same time, she may have no choice.  The doctors could have already insisted her to stop the tour, but she's still trying to be "hopeful".

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, MarXus said:

It's possible; it's the on-going knee issue.  I mean think about it.  This woman has been known to be in total control all her career.  This knee might be totally unbearable.  Like the trooper she's always been, she thought she could get through it.  The pain may be too much for her to take.  And we all know how much more agitated we can be under such pain. I'm sure she's just wanting to finish the tour, but the knee pain just is unbearable.  I can truly see that being the culprit.  I don't believe she wants to give it up.  But at the same time, she may have no choice.  The doctors could have already insisted her to stop the tour, but she's still trying to be "hopeful".

I really am in two minds about this, and it’s the fact that they haven’t given a clear justification for the cancellation and that she did do the soundcheck that’s making me think it’s not all to do with her knee.

That said, I think her knee is definitely a contribution, and I think the fact that she wanted a more intimate atmosphere but is now doing twice as much as she normally does without making any money from it is angering her. 

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

I really am in two minds about this, and it’s the fact that they haven’t given a clear justification for the cancellation and that she did do the soundcheck that’s making me think it’s not all to do with her knee.

That said, I think her knee is definitely a contribution, and I think the fact that she wanted a more intimate atmosphere but is now doing twice as much as she normally does without making any money from it is angering her. 

Again, it's possible during soundcheck she felt she could get through the night.  Maybe the pain got worse after the soundcheck.  She realized or maybe her doctor told her beforehand or after the soundcheck that she shouldn't go on. 

The whole idea she's doing twice as much; I'm not sure is the case. Also, she knew getting into a show like this, it wasn't going to be hugely profitable. 

I do think the knee is the culprit and it's possible causing her to be more bitchy and angry. 

I feel for everyone that missed the last show but i agree I think its the knee.  Why would the batukas send her a messages about "I Will rise" over a tantrum????? I dont believe she hates the tour.  She has shown so much passion for this project.  All the imagery, photos, programme and amazing VIP coffee table book, mutiple videos singles, promo tracks with videos.  the lsai goes on.  She already said from the start that guy said you wont make any out of a theatre tour but she went ahead anyway.  I hope she doesnt cancel the euro leg.  I so hope she makes it to lisbon so it can be filmed.  It would be such a shame not to document such an amazing show.  I luved every minute of it

I can’t help but think it’s something else. At this point I feel like she’d perform the show in a wheelchair if she had to. However flash back to the BAT new reports “Madonna would rather cancel the show than alter it”. So who tf knows. I’m pouring another wine waiting in anticipation for news.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I can’t help but think it’s something else. At this point I feel like she’d perform the show in a wheelchair if she had to. However flash back to the BAT new reports “Madonna would rather cancel the show than alter it”. So who tf knows. I’m pouring another wine waiting in anticipation for news.

It just seems strange to me that they wouldn’t just tell everyone she cancelled because of her knee again, if that was the actual reason. God this tour has been stressful to say the least! 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic