Madame X Tour | Miami

mcl786

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

It just seems strange to me that they wouldn’t just tell everyone she cancelled because of her knee again, if that was the actual reason. God this tour has been stressful to say the least! 

I really think she and her team are considering their options at this moment.  It hasn't even been 24 hours.  To me, I'm thinking that she's possibly accepted her knee isn't going to heal properly if she continues. It's possible they are writing something up as we speak, to go public soon.  Or possibly, Madonna is taking a few days to decide what to do.  I'm sure it weighs heavy on her that she has to cancel the rest of the tour, so she doesn't want to rush something out.  I know that I wouldn't want her to go on if her knee is getting worse. 

6 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

By the way...no instagram stories, no new feed posts since the batukeiras one. nothing.

Total radio silence from her and her team for 24 hours. 

See my above post.  I have a feeling she's considering cancelling the rest of the tour.  She and her team are probably carefully writing a statement!  I hope that I am wrong, but as I said above I rather her not further harm her knee to finish out the tour. 

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Me waiting to know if Madame X will rise in London:

anigif_sub-buzz-2111-1576112946-3.gif?do

I'm assuming you're planning to attend one or a couple of the shows?  Whatever happens, I certainly hope you'll be able to attend even if it ends up being rescheduled. 

I believe the whole idea of "bad sales" and her getting upset firing people are just a conspiracy and rumors.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Me waiting to know if Madame X will rise in London:

anigif_sub-buzz-2111-1576112946-3.gif?do

If she’s going to cancel London, I’d like her to do it as soon as possible and end this suffering. 

Just now, MarXus said:

I'm assuming you're planning to attend one or a couple of the shows?  Whatever happens, I certainly hope you'll be able to attend even if it ends up being rescheduled. 

Thank you, I am attending four shows in a week: Feb. 4-5, 8-9.

I don't think there is room to reschedule London shows,  cause this would affect the Paris shows. I am ready to change my flight and hotel plans, if needed (although I have everything booked already), or even go to Paris instead.

At the moment we are all facing the fear of the European leg cancellation, for whatever reason - knee/health or production issues.

11 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

If she’s going to cancel London, I’d like her to do it as soon as possible and end this suffering. 

Consider this: if she's planning to cancel the remaining dates, it's possible she's trying to secure new dates in the future. To do that, it will take time.  I'm sure it would be accepted much more easily, knowing that she's rescheduling the tour at a later date, then just come out and say the rest of the tour is cancelled.  Does that make sense? 

7 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Thank you, I am attending four shows in a week: Feb. 4-5, 8-9.

I don't think there is room to reschedule London shows,  cause this would affect the Paris shows. I am ready to change my flight and hotel plans, if needed (although I have everything booked already), or even go to Paris instead.

At the moment we are all facing the fear of the European leg cancellation, for whatever reason - knee/health or production issues.

I'm in the mind set this is all about her knee and she might realize she has to get surgery. This will mean downtime and therapy before she's back up again.  It's possible she's looking to cancel the remaining of the tour, and then resume it later in the year (possibly in the summer).  That of course, if she isn't being stubborn and still hopeful that she can finish out the tour.  She does have a few weeks to take it easy before the Lisbon shows.

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Consider this: if she's planning to cancel the remaining dates, it's possible she's trying to secure new dates in the future. To do that, it will take time.  I'm sure it would be accepted much more easily, knowing that she's rescheduling the tour at a later date, then just come out and say the rest of the tour is cancelled.  Does that make sense? 

I'm in the mind set this is all about her knee and she might realize she has to get surgery. This will mean downtime and therapy before she's back up again.  It's possible she's looking to cancel the remaining of the tour, and then resume it later in the year (possibly in the summer). 

Could be true. My mom had a knee replacement at 61 and she is back in action. She even went back to work (desk work) three weeks earlier than expected. Even if this has NOTHING to do with her knee, she still needs to take really good care of it so it heals properly and efficiently. She is known for her dancing and would probably do anything to make it better. She’s a smart gal.

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I'm in the mind set this is all about her knee and she might realize she has to get surgery. This will mean downtime and therapy before she's back up again.  It's possible she's looking to cancel the remaining of the tour, and then resume it later in the year (possibly in the summer). 

You may be right, although this doesn't explain the total silence of the last hours.

Madonna's criptic comment "hopefully" is strange, if intentional it's meant to scare some of her team. Otherwise it means a serious problem. It definitely scared us all!

If they reschedule the whole leg at a later date, I'll be there, although the contracts with the whole group of performers will need to be rediscussed and I wonder if they're willing to extend their engagement.

I think if it’s cancelled it will stay cancelled. By next summer the album will be a year old, and you can’t keep that many people on retainer payroll. They have to be able to go on and do other things to make a living. 

I’ve just got the money together to get a ticket for London and I really don’t know if I should go ahead or wait a while. There’s Crave tickets still for most dates. 

Just now, Enrico said:

You may be right, although this doesn't explain the total silence of the last hours.

Madonna's criptic comment "hopefully" is strange, if intentional it's meant to scare some of her team. Otherwise it means a serious problem. It definitely scared us all!

If they reschedule the whole leg at a later date, I'll be there, although the contracts with the whole group of performers will need to be rediscussed and I wonder if they're willing to extend their engagement.

For me, I'm thinking that the "total silence" as you put it, is simply she and her team are considering what to do.  I mean if she's going to cancel the rest of the tour, I'm sure she knows it will upset a lot of people, so she is carefully writing a statement.  And if they are rescheduling the whole European leg at a later date, they are probably waiting to secure dates, before they say anything.  Like I mentioned above, to announce new dates in the future would come more accepting than just saying it's cancelled all together. 

4 minutes ago, IamZod said:

I think if it’s cancelled it will stay cancelled. By next summer the album will be a year old, and you can’t keep that many people on retainer payroll. They have to be able to go on and do other things to make a living. 

I’ve just got the money together to get a ticket for London and I really don’t know if I should go ahead or wait a while. There’s Crave tickets still for most dates. 

That's true, but there have been other acts who have cancelled legs of their tours in the past, only to reschedule much later.  Also, a positive you can look at, it could give her a chance to produce some new material to promote later on as well.  (Wishful thinking).

I'd wait a couple of days, but then if nothing is cancelled go for the tickets, but I would hold off on traveling/accommodations.

I do hope that if it is her knee, that she does cancel the remaining tour dates and reschedules them into the future when she can perform pain free and enjoy performing.

I was due to see Kylie Minogue in 2005/06 on her Show Girl Tour - she cancelled two days prior because of the Cancer - but the wait was worth it. When she resumed it after she had treatment it was great! 

Not that the knee injury can compare to Cancer, but taking the time needed to seek treatment and heel is what is needed. Giving everyone time to reschedule is important especially the fans.

16 minutes ago, MarXus said:

For me, I'm thinking that the "total silence" as you put it, is simply she and her team are considering what to do.  I mean if she's going to cancel the rest of the tour, I'm sure she knows it will upset a lot of people, so she is carefully writing a statement. 

Well then I'd rather have silence than silly IG Stories with M putting makeup...

I am sorry but I find it a little insensitive.

And LN UK advertising ticket sales earlier today!

This strenghtens the "diva" theory. Rage is over, back to normal.

11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Well then I'd rather have silence than silly IG Stories with M putting makeup...

I am sorry but I find it a little insensitive.

And LN UK advertising ticket sales earlier today!

This strenghtens the "diva" theory. Rage is over, back to normal.

Ha! The woman has always been a Diva.  Anyway, don't take it to heart too much.  After all, it's the holidays.  Last night was supposed to be their last night before they all separated for the Holidays.  You can't expect them not to exchange their gifts and such just because she cancelled the show.  Note: she wasn't in any of the videos.  Only a make-up pic. Also, keep in mind, she's always shared images of her wrapped up venue even days after.

If anything, this could be a good sign, and that the tour is going on as planned.  No disharmony as some are trying to insist. 

Even if she did have a diva moment, or a mental breakdown, I don't really think it reflects too badly on her. By the huge amount of tour dates, I feel like Live Nation has overworked her and in the process made her look extremely unprofessional for things she has no control over. We don't know what her mentality is, she could be very tired and stressed out. I just hope she's alright and gets all the rest she needs.

8 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Even if she did have a diva moment, or a mental breakdown, I don't really think it reflects too badly on her. By the huge amount of tour dates, I feel like Live Nation has overworked her and in the process made her look extremely unprofessional for things she has no control over. We don't know what her mentality is, she could be very tired and stressed out. I just hope she's alright and gets all the rest she needs.

Let's not forget that it's her choice on how she wants to do this tour, she agrees from the outset on the terms of the tour. 

7 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I feel like they've overworked her too. Also, I feel if she got upset with someone on her team, they most likely had it coming. Whatever the case, it's nice to see her posting on makeup and her dancers exchanging gifts. It's a good sign she rested today and that the show will go on at some point. Fingers crossed. 

7 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Come on...it doesn’t make her look bad? Again, there are 2000+ people who got screwed very last minute last night because of this incident. Would you empathize with them if every person who was supposed to go last night collectively decided to never see her again? I would — Last minute cancellation without an explanation, now the Insta posts with a complete lack of acknowledgement...

Sure, Live Nation may have scheduled too many dates, but the ball is in her court — This has been going on since NYC. A proactive business strategist, as we’ve all been led to believe is Madonna, would have taken a look at the itinerary right then and there, worked with Live Nation to reorganize, issued one mass press release, and left it at that. This fly-by-the-seat, “will she or won’t she show up?” behavior is nothing short of disastrous for her attendees. Couldn’t she discern that the late starts were bad enough? Believe me, any non-mega fan I’ve gone to shows with in the past won’t go again with me as a direct result of the late starts. It’s an absolute shame.

Let’s face it, the woman cannot afford to continue losing fans at this point.

But one more thing I have to say before I go.

M is not a martyr nor a slave to Live Nation. She chose to do these dates. 

Life in show business is hard. I saw an actor falling from the set (a terrible fall on his back, from so high) and finishing the show before an ambulance took him away. I saw another one coming on stage and explain why the show was cancelled. If she was at the venue, there could be other ways to announce it better than leaving without explanation, so the audience can accept it somehow... Sorry, she can be a queen, but a queen respects her subjects.

I miss this:

per favore non spingete, no, no

vi vo(g)lio tanto bene tutti quanti (no motherfuckers then)

AIGI-L.gif

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured and unlocked this topic