Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

On 11/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, cjfinley said:

They've just added the Logo Double Pin saying it's "burnished bronze" - in Merch stand photos it looks silver. Can anybody clarify what it actually looks like?? lol

https://shop.madonna.com/products/mx-logo-double-pin

They had one at the pop up store, I think it's a completely different item. The silver had a blue cardboard backing and this one had a plain white backing. I didn't even realize they released a new one until this post so I never paid much attention. I went back and they're all sold out so I can't confirm.

17 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

They had one at the pop up store, I think it's a completely different item. The silver had a blue cardboard backing and this one had a plain white backing. I didn't even realize they released a new one until this post so I never paid much attention. I went back and they're all sold out so I can't confirm.

ah thanks for the info - I was wanting to get hold of the silver one so hopefully they have them at the LA shows

On 11/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, cjfinley said:

They've just added the Logo Double Pin saying it's "burnished bronze" - in Merch stand photos it looks silver. Can anybody clarify what it actually looks like?? lol

https://shop.madonna.com/products/mx-logo-double-pin

They are gold! I bought them yesterday at the Vegas concert... Now the only thing I’m missing is the gold necklace, hope they have it in LA

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Just wanted to let you know that the Madonna UK shop now features many Madame X Tour accessories!! Including the guitar picks which are not available in the US store. Not t-shirts, unfortunately. Some prices are lower than the other store.

The guitar picks were on the store for a short time but have been removed. It’s so frustrating that between the UK and US store there’s different availability of merchandise and sizing. The black long sleeve has been removed from the US store, and unfortunately the UK store doesn’t ship outside of the UK as far as I remember. I’m kinda kicking myself and I shouldn’t have waited to see if I could get it at the show.

13 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

The guitar picks were on the store for a short time but have been removed. It’s so frustrating that between the UK and US store there’s different availability of merchandise and sizing. The black long sleeve has been removed from the US store, and unfortunately the UK store doesn’t ship outside of the UK as far as I remember. I’m kinda kicking myself and I shouldn’t have waited to see if I could get it at the show.

I was almost buying the guitar picks at Madonna1stop paying a double price!

The Uk shop ships at least in Europe, I always buy there and the madonna.com store link takes me there automatically.

3 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

Can you please upload some pics??? It’s from the website? I got mine from NY shows & I'm wondering if it’s the same!

Yeah from the website. I would assume they are the exact same. It's very beautiful. Post cards in the back in a red envelope. Paper Dolls,  beautiful transparent page somewhere in the middle. Some textured pages. ALOT of instagram photos!!! :Madonna008:

3 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah from the website. I would assume they are the exact same. It's very beautiful. Post cards in the back in a red envelope. Paper Dolls,  beautiful transparent page somewhere in the middle. Some textured pages. ALOT of instagram photos!!! :Madonna008:

I see! Yeah very beautiful & got a lot of beautiful details, I’m not sure why some fans hated it!!! So even the font color at the cover?? Outlined not pink as the pic at her store?

1 hour ago, ayhamonline said:

I see! Yeah very beautiful & got a lot of beautiful details, I’m not sure why some fans hated it!!! So even the font color at the cover?? Outlined not pink as the pic at her store?

I think the pink was added to show a little more detail since you can only see it when you turn it in a certain light.

17 minutes ago, Enrico said:

@The Ghost @Frank  @pop1979

Hi! Is your tracking number working?

Do you think the items have been sent?

Mail for shipping was sent on Nov. 7!

I was told the tracking numbers are no good for international orders..  God knows why they give you one then :)

Still waiting for the delivery.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, Zaktkoons said:

It was at the first LA shows. So I'm sure it still is!

There’s a water bottle? I did not know this! Does anybody have a picture of this bottle? 

18 hours ago, Enrico said:

@The Ghost @Frank  @pop1979

Hi! Is your tracking number working?

Do you think the items have been sent?

Mail for shipping was sent on Nov. 7!

I tried ups.com and got this, don't know if it's correct tho...:

11/11/2019 8:00 P.M. Edgewood, NY, United States Package transferred to post office

11/09/2019 10:28 A.M. EDGEWOOD, NY, United States Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

11/09/2019 9:07 A.M. EDGEWOOD, NY, United States Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I tried ups.com and got this, don't know if it's correct tho...:

11/11/2019 8:00 P.M. Edgewood, NY, United States Package transferred to post office

11/09/2019 10:28 A.M. EDGEWOOD, NY, United States Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

11/09/2019 9:07 A.M. EDGEWOOD, NY, United States Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations

Same!

Must be correct, cause it also states town of destination!

This is what they told me.,.   however i'll try that UPS thing :)

Thanks for contacting the Madonna Store. 

Our records indicate that your order shipped on 11/05/2019 via International Standard. Regardless of delivery location and due to some border restrictions, International Standard delivery can sometimes take up to 24 business days due to customs delays. 

Unfortunately, tracking is not available with International Standard.

International Standard packages are delivered to your local mail carrier who then delivers to the address provided with your order. If you do not receive your order by the 24th business day, please check with your local post office as they may be holding your order.

Please reply with your correct shipping address if your order is not delivered on or before the 24th business day.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.