Evita gave madonna more respect ?

skyfitswim

did the musical gave madonna back more general public respect afther her eroica ....... periode ?

i adore the evita movie and music .

i wish she did more musicals but for dome reason it did not happen

i would love her to see moulin rouge or Chicago or mama mia musical movie but she was not choice to do so 

madonna is back in backlash for her too young sexual behaviour while she get way more respect with evita while she was younger 

i don't understand it 

mmm but now she lose respect a lot because she dress like a 18 year old s....... hehe, but on the other hand she had a killer brilliant album !

it is so a shame the way she dress and act give her less respect with a killer album like rebel heart.

she can do what she want of course , but for general public she is not going to the right direction 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

not only more reputable but she showed the world she was much more of a vocalist - much more of an actress - much more of an icon - much much more than an ego driven nuts case 'looking for another day another drama publicity'.

even today we remember non-fans (non fans!!) saying how unfair that she was snubbed at that year (1998) oscars edition (also the memorable snub given on courtney love performance in 'people vs larry flynt') she re-incarnated evita. however she doesnt need the movie industry approval, she carried on and here we are.