RSD April 2020

Rory

Guest Nobody Knows Me
5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I keep hearing rumours of the LAP Re-issue but that’s not really a record only release but rumoured to be a cd and dvd - but no-one knows if it’s true yet - personally I don’t think it is as she has never released something like this before 

I will be so disappointed if the original album doesn’t get a remaster.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, wtg1987 said:

It was digital in 1989 I don’t see how it could be bettered ? Doesn’t remaster now just mean volume boosting ? I just want the demos and a blond ambition tour dvd or blu ray 

There was a supposed screenshot from some website though that said part of the Like a Prayer reissue was a remaster. How they do it, I don’t know, however it’s possible.

A Blond Ambition World Tour Blu-Ray is my number one dream, specifically the Bercy show. 

18 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

It was digital in 1989 I don’t see how it could be bettered ? Doesn’t remaster now just mean volume boosting ? I just want the demos and a blond ambition tour dvd or blu ray 

A remaster means to fix problems (digital or analog). It is not a volume problem. Like A Prayer needs a remaster because the bass is too low. The singles (Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Cherish, even Dear Jessie and Oh Father) have the bass higher and they sound amazing. 

If we have to have a re-press, the Japanese True Blue picture disc would be good. I'm suffering from coloured vinyl fatigue now, unless it's something new from Madame X. 

I appreciate that Warner have at least tried, with the Japanese/Dance Mix re-press to be as creative as they could be within contractual restrictions, but they could just as easily re-press the UK 12" of Everybody which surely would do MUCH better numbers, being so rare. My copy has a horrible click on it from some kind of white speck that won't shift.

I'd get great satisfaction if the blue Madame X vinyl was internationally pressed to kill off the scalpers silly prices. 

38 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Probably more reissues of Madonna/Like a Virgin/True Blue in different colors to our luck.

M's albums re-released in box sets like this would be highly appreciated by fans IMO. 

Kylie-Minogue-Kylie-Collectors-Edition-NEW-VINYL-CD.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind a reissue of the Fever double red vinyl promo.  Or the double UK version in whatever color they want to give us.  I'm all in for colored vinyl, especially if it's the Japanese EPs or remix 12"s.  Plus I think Something to Remember in white would be lovely.  Or white and pale yellow awirled to match the colors on the CD version.