Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

i dunno, but anyone can just say here "I have the material" , no offense.... but it's pre-tour time,  so ..... a lot of suttf like that will happen...

Yes of course but I didn't say I got the material, but I'm into trading and I know some collectors so I know what is circulating amog them.It's not the first time I shared some rare material here on this forum.

I wish these "collectors" would just share something to prove that they have it. Every time it's always the same story "oh, the collectors have it and they are sharing it among themselves!"

Then just leak a 30 second snippet or something, just to tease if you don't want to leak the full thing. Otherwise it's just one big my-dick-is-bigger-than-yours game which isn't cool

Wow - you took the words right out of my mouth!  :hearteyes:

Literally:

Posted Image

Do you usually copy-paste other people's posts from other forums to then post them here in order to get "Popular Posts" or was it just a one-time thing?  :wink:

REGARDLESS I disagree, I dont think collectors should leak anything. If they have it they can keep it among themselves. It's not the fans to have so they might as well do Madonna a favour and not leak this stuff before the tour.

I appreciate the information that stuff might be circulating because it's interesting though. 

MTRIBE Illuminatix:

"Apocaypse" ajjajajajaa what happen with this? all the people talk about apocalyse section only for "Ghosttown" song jajaja crazyyyy.
emmm setlist infinity have a little problem..... how Madonna appear in a cage in LFL? jajajajaja and dancers with crossings, .....fake setlist.

Crazy 30s and S.E.X are confirmed (Madonna instagram, NOM and my source) like a sections of this tour."

"infinity setlist is SOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE jajajaja Madonna in a cage is the opening and that dont have any relation with LFL jajaja"

:mama003:

MTRIBE Illuminatix:

"Apocaypse" ajjajajajaa what happen with this? all the people talk about apocalyse section only for "Ghosttown" song jajaja crazyyyy.

emmm setlist infinity have a little problem..... how Madonna appear in a cage in LFL? jajajajaja and dancers with crossings, .....fake setlist.

Crazy 30s and S.E.X are confirmed (Madonna instagram, NOM and my source) like a sections of this tour."

"infinity setlist is SOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE jajajaja Madonna in a cage is the opening and that dont have any relation with LFL jajaja"

:mama003:

he posted the heart stage photo...and it's a fake...google it

now I believe in skin bruno

he doesn't have any mp3...he gets news by traders and probably bruno setlist is an early stage

Wow - you took the words right out of my mouth!  :hearteyes:

Literally:

Posted Image

Do you usually copy-paste other people's posts from other forums to then post them here in order to get "Popular Posts" or was it just a one-time thing?  :wink:

Actually i didnt take all of them, i changed a few of them, im not into getting popluar posts and i had the same line of thought as you, hence why i modified it slightly, no hard feelings

I was not trolled at all.As you can read, my list was rehearsaled, there are mp3... we cannot say that this is the final setlist anyway, but these songs in this sequence have been tested.I don't know if this rehearsal is too old and she had the time to change everything...

Have you heard them? Because I refuse to believe you did. The setlist would be rather tragic.

Yes of course but I didn't say I got the material, but I'm into trading and I know some collectors so I know what is circulating amog them.It's not the first time I shared some rare material here on this forum.

Oh, please...Just because they tell you that they have it doesn't mean it's true. They're probably bullshitting you, because they know that you can't keep your mouth shut.Living for Love as the opener is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, especially with the Revolution of love speech. That's the most unimaginative ooening ever and she would NEVER spoil the opening like that. Iconic is clearly the opening song and Ghosttown is one of the more significant songs. Most of the songs you listed weren't even teased by her and are simply what people here asked for when complaining about the other setlist.

Oh, please...Just because they tell you that they have it doesn't mean it's true. They're probably bullshitting you, because they know that you can't keep your mouth shut.Living for Love as the opener is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, especially with the Revolution of love speech. That's the most unimaginative ooening ever and she would NEVER spoil the opening like that. Iconic is clearly the opening song and Ghosttown is one of the more significant songs. Most of the songs you listed weren't even teased by her and are simply what people here asked for when complaining about the other setlist.

First of all I'm a treder too and I know what treders are looking for. Traders don't have to prove anything. You know traders got rare staff so stopi it with this shit they have to prove.I put my face here and I don't care if the setlist I shared as a rumors will not be the final setlist. I just shared what she rehaersed for sure. Do you think she teased all setlist on instagram? Or that all the songs she teased will be the final choise? Ok what's the problem?Believe or not believe at rumors.If the opening will be iconic I don't have any problem. I didn't say for sure it will be living for love.I'm not doing a competition with illuminatix (new user with a few topic all about tour)So, repeat: What I shared is a rehaersal. I think someone love to know what she was rehaersing. If she had the time to changed it I don't know. Let's see. 

First of all I'm a treder too and I know what treders are looking for. Traders don't have to prove anything. You know traders got rare staff so stopi it with this shit they have to prove.I put my face here and I don't care if the setlist I shared as a rumors will not be the final setlist. I just shared what she rehaersed for sure. Do you think she teased all setlist on instagram? Or that all the songs she teased will be the final choise? Ok what's the problem?Believe or not believe at rumors.If the opening will be iconic I don't have any problem. I didn't say for sure it will be living for love.I'm not doing a competition with illuminatix (new user with a few topic all about tour)So, repeat: What I shared is a rehaersal. I think someone love to know what she was rehaersing. If she had the time to changed it I don't know. Let's see. 

That you don't know is real or not.

It doesn't matter if you trade stuff. As long as you haven't heard it, it'snothing but a rumour and NOT for sure.

Some people treat everything as a rumor or fake info, but how do we know Illuminatix tells the truth? It is interesting that Illuminatix even posts some screen caps from YT teasers and tells what performance is on those pics. Did he watch the show? Did the rehearsal video leak? :laughing:

It seems to me, that he and some people analyze those teasers and every detail in them and then tell stories. We all can see drums in those teasers. Then Illuminatix says drums will be used for UB and everybody is like "Wow, he knows something." :bothered:

On many sites, many fans predicted many stuff (RH songs that will be performed. Classic songs too.). And many concepts on many fake setlists are present on Madonna's show (sex, religion, Joan of Arc, party). They aren't insiders, but they seem to know some things.

I rearranged the latest setlist. And added and removed some songs. Also, I changed some concepts.

Latin Lovers01. Living for Love (Secret Project speech intro)02. Hold Tight03. La Isla Bonita04. Unapologetic Bitch05. Take A Bow

06. Who's that Girl

07. Rebel HeartChapel of Sin08. S.E.X. (interlude)09. Holy Water/Vogue10. Justify My Love/Whole Lotta love11. Deeper and Deeper12. Devil Pray 

Apocalypse/Joan of Arc

13. Rescue Me (interlude)14. Iconic (with video intro)15. Inside Out (more uptempo, a choreography with dancers)16. Ghosttown (contains elements of Between The Bars)

17. Joan Of Arc (Alternative: WAOM)

Crazy 30s

18. Veni Vidi Vici (interlude)

19. Dress You Up

20. Body Shop/True Blue (contains elements of La Vie en rose)

21. Music

22. HeartBreakCity (contains elements of LDLHA) 

Party23. Illuminati (Interlude)24. Into the Groove (Alternative: Don't Tell Me, Like A Prayer)25. Bitch i'm Madonna26. Holiday

REGARDLESS I disagree, I dont think collectors should leak anything. If they have it they can keep it among themselves. It's not the fans to have so they might as well do Madonna a favour and not leak this stuff before the tour.I appreciate the information that stuff might be circulating because it's interesting though.

I agree. Look at the mess that happened with the album - don't fuck it up for madonna - leak the shit after the tour or after the album release not before.