Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

46 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Soooo is it out? 😂 Cause if not, then it’s not coming.

My schön, New Zealand's timezone's earlier than any Australian one (Australia has 3 timezones btw). In five minutes check out this page and voilà:

https://music.apple.com/nz/artist/madonna/20044

Much likely EP will be added to "albums" section rather than the "singles" one.

EDIT: in four minutes, actually... I'm outta time and I only got 4min...

EDIT 2: we must consider ourselves lucky cause New Zealand's now under summertime!!! If they weren't, we'd only have got it one hour later, right @Prayer?

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

My schön, New Zealand's timezone's earlier than any Australian one (Australia has 3 timezones btw). In five minutes check out this page and voilà:

https://music.apple.com/nz/artist/madonna/20044

Much likely EP will be added to "albums" section rather than the "singles" one.

EDIT: in four minutes, actually... I'm outta time and I only got 4min...

EDIT 2: we must consider ourselves lucky cause New Zealand's now under summertime!!! If they weren't, we'd only have got it one hour later, right @Prayer?

Yep, in an hour from now. But it's already out anyway:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/love-profusion-the-remixes/1719780906

40 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Out at midnight:

MLP3485.png

01. Love Profusion

02. Love Profusion (Headcleanr Rock Mix)

03. Love Profusion (Blow-Up Mix)

04. Love Profusion (The Passengerz Club Profusion)

05. Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's House Vocal) [Extended]

06. Love Profusion (Craig J.'s 'Good Vibe' Mix)

07. Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Vox Mix) [Extended/Revised]

08. Love Profusion (Ralphi Rosario's Big Room Dub)

09. Love Profusion (The Passengerz Dub Profusion)

10. Nothing Fails (Peter's Lost In Space Mix)

Seems you got your wish! I don't care much for these remixes package but I'm happy for all of you who wanted it.

The upscaled/remastered video would be nice, though (if it's a good one and not like "The Power", please).

Good god…no Passengerz Club Profusion and no Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit!  I know there will be fumes 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Yes, on "compilations" section...

537435842_Screenshot_20231207_080247_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.706c3dc3055c2a67c9f7d45d48082933.jpg655434999_Screenshot_20231207_080302_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.036b67bbb4d9bbace175f4f00a9565be.jpg 1748410019_Screenshot_20231207_080408_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c4f2d824b7d36257936a21d48d397355.jpg

To be fair with M's team and Rhino/Warner, that's Apple Music usual random fuckery. It's not like Warner send it as compilation, Apple Music just automatically puts it where it wants and then manually have to change it (at label's request or just editorial checking I guess).

43 minutes ago, MPowered said:

We did get a vinyl only mix though! Great news 😍 Hopefully the Headcleanr Mix comes from digital source and isn’t 320 MP3 source.

I'm already checking out ur post schön... Green green GREEN! Or will you wait till it's 12am in Germany too?

EDIT: schön, isn't TPOG HD enough to be underlined??? Express Yourself was...

9 minutes ago, vinifm said:

Out in NZ

image.thumb.png.cb5c5fa7d8a71f9ab0c98d31ff692332.png

Yep dear but...

Btw, tis not a competition, gone are the days of "who did it first?" or "who did it better?". There's room for everyone! We as M fans, kylielovers, lil'monsters, lambs, swifties, selenators, arianators, barbz, shakifans, holyspeariters, fighters, lillies etc.  really appreciate the new times!!!

EDIT: I guess the ones who don't are the BEYHIVE but they have earned the right to express their anger... right?

29 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I'm already checking out ur post schön... Green green GREEN! Or will you wait till it's 12am in Germany too?

EDIT: schön, isn't TPOG HD enough to be underlined??? Express Yourself was...

I literally asked yall if they uploaded a HD version of TPOG and no one gave me a clear answer.

That said, I am updating and checking my post regularly. I don’t need a reminder from you. I'm checking on that every once in a while. I tend to do the editing on my computer (at home) cause the mobile editor sucks.

(Schön also isn't a right way to address someone in German. 😂 "Schöner" or "mein Hübscher" would be the right way.)

2 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I literally asked yall if they uploaded a HD version of TPOG and no one gave me a clear answer.

That said, I am updating and checking my post regularly. I don’t need a reminder from you. I'm checking on that every once in a while. I tend to do the editing on my computer (at home) cause the mobile editor sucks.

(Schön also isn't a right way to address someone in German. 😂 "Schöner" or "mein Hübscher" would be the right way.)

Right K.

23 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Yep dear but...

Btw, tis not a competition, gone are the days of "who did it first?" or "who did it better?". There's room for everyone! We as M fans, kylielovers, lil'monsters, lambs, swifties, selenators, arianators, barbz, shakifans, holyspeariters, fighters, lillies etc.  really appreciate the new times!!!

EDIT: I guess the ones who don't are the BEYHIVE but they have earned the right to express their anger... right?

It’s a compilation because NF is  included. But  ; you can un select compilation and it will take it out from that category. Right 

Edited by VictoriaL7 (see edit history)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW