Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

56 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Would You Like To Try not so much Interest in hd honestly....

i hope with the re edition of singles she will put out an original remix or a new feat....

No, no, no. Stop with the featuring. I still haven't got over Madonna's pussy poppin with Saucy Santana

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Love Profusion - OUT NOW
25 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

From 2004 to 2023 I think they had enough time to take care of her digital catalog and tags... lol

Clearly you didn't read posts above. It's not their fault but Spotify. We have talked about how Spotify freely puts albums wherever it likes. They manualy change this into a single.

52 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Ok guys, they fix that by putting it in singles section. Just give them some time. 

Exactly, it's just getting rolled out on the platform.  People are looking up the tags, etc and going ape shit over it, before it's officially released world-wide.  Honestly I don't care about it and I am a pretty hardcore fan.  No one but some "technical fan" care or even pay much attention.

Anyway, I am happy to see another song released on digital and streaming platforms.  It's like Christmas every few weeks with these releases. Far better than the wait between new albums that lasted three to four years and now this latest in between stage.

8 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Exactly, it's just getting rolled out on the platform.  People are looking up the tags, etc and going ape shit over it, before it's officially released world-wide.  Honestly I don't care about it and I am a pretty hardcore fan.  No one but some "technical fan" care or even pay much attention.

Anyway, I am happy to see another song released on digital and streaming platforms.  It's like Christmas every few weeks with these releases. Far better than the wait between new albums that lasted three to four years and now this latest in between stage.

I hope tomorrow when I wake up it's solved or Emily is going to hear my words

We need her to gain streams and also it looks messy as a compilation in my library just checked the Spotify link and saved it to my library to see how it looks and looks messy with the Various Artists tag

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW