Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

I'm going to give Emily a instruction kit for the release of Keep It Together on streaming and the most important steps to ensure success 

First she needs to put the 7" remix of keep it together there as top priority to complete all the 7" versions of the songs as soon as Cherish appears

If she doesn't follow the instructions she will surely be remix edited to infinity so better follow the rules 

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I'm going to give Emily a instruction kit for the release of Keep It Together on streaming and the most important steps to ensure success 

First she needs to put the 7" remix of keep it together there as top priority to complete all the 7" versions of the songs as soon as Cherish appears

If she doesn't follow the instructions she will surely be remix edited to infinity so better follow the rules 

@Royshould be so lucky with mademoiselle again.

26 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Isn’t it already on here? 

25 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Isn’t it already on here? 

Thank you but the 7" remix is exactly like the album version but sped up and different ending plus some differences if you still haven't heard it you need to rush to the Madonna Remixology lol 

27 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

the 7" remix is exactly like the album version but sped up and different ending plus some differences 

It’s the same case as “Like A Prayer” and “Express Yourself”, with a mix similar to the album version as side A, and a remix edit as side B, but this time the roles were reversed, with the remix edit as side A and the 7’’ mix available only as a promo (as side B).

On 12/16/2023 at 5:16 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

I hope they don't remove that edition 

On 12/16/2023 at 6:10 PM, Anapausis said:

I SECOND IT!!! ENTSCHULDIGUNG SCHÖNER!!!

On 12/16/2023 at 6:13 PM, dave2290 said:

i hope they dont remove nothing too.... no new singles, no new feats, no new remixes.... if they start to remove is the end....

Please…those were released way before they decided to re-issue the singles and possibly the albums too.

There is no reason those should stay. They are literally what's keeping us from getting all the 80s singles uploaded. All the versions from there will appear on the singles anyway, so nothing will get lost, just redistributed.

Plus, both of the covers suck.

10 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Please…those were released way before they decided to re-issue the singles and possibly the albums too.

There is no reason those should stay. They are literally what's keeping us from getting all the 80s singles uploaded. All the versions from there will appear on the singles anyway, so nothing will get lost, just redistributed.

Plus, both of the covers suck.

They need to take down Love Don't Live Here Anymore in the future and change it for a new EP with the mindset of the new Emily 

I wonder where does Delabarres get all the vinyl only files in digital.Does he ask the label physically or the producers via social media or the producers label and ask them for them after proving he's part of Warner or just have a whole vault full of Lossless and Digital hiding underneath the Warner bathrooms? Is a insider willing to go to the secret crawl place in which they hide the files lol?

19 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

They need to take down Love Don't Live Here Anymore in the future and change it for a new EP with the mindset of the new Emily 

If they plan to release One More Chance, they could tack all the promo mixes of LDLHA on that one. I don't think it’s a coincidence that they scrapped both, the original Fever and LDLHA releases to later merge them with other singles that had less remixes and versions.

14 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

One more chance is a terrible song and deserves no streaming single imo - there’s nothing to attach to it other than a bomb 😂 just give us something unreleased in 2024 bitches 😳🥰😂

The Warner interns have a unreleased fart ready to release if anyone likes unreleased stuff!

27 minutes ago, MPowered said:

If they plan to release One More Chance, they could tack all the promo mixes of LDLHA on that one. I don't think it’s a coincidence that they scrapped both, the original Fever and LDLHA releases to later merge them with other singles that had less remixes and versions.

Hopefully,but by that time I expect Emily is going to be so sad since more screenshots of the "original digital releases" will break out the floor and appear online lol

48 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

One more chance is a terrible song and deserves no streaming single imo - there’s nothing to attach to it other than a bomb 😂 just give us something unreleased in 2024 bitches 😳🥰😂

I'm really surprised you don't like One More Chance, you're always so positive about the releases.

39 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Me adding the unavailable Supernatural Remix Spotify Entry to my Dance Mastermix Spotify Playlist in hope it will magically materialize with Let It Will Be (Paper Faces Mix) and Ring My Bell (not sad about this one but kinda definitely want it) someday.

Make It So Star Trek GIF

Can someone ask Emily and Susan if they can fix those singles like Get Together and Sorry and put all the Remixes in one place?It's so desperating to see so many files thrown around with no regional coherence 

1 hour ago, JustinTimes said:

I'm really surprised you don't like One More Chance, you're always so positive about the releases.

I’ll be postive about it when we get something we haven’t heard before not songs that we’ve had for decades or ones that were only available in crackly vinyl quality 

In all honesty though, One More Chance is a terrible song. I can't believe that one was released (let alone as a single). Then again, I Can't Forget was even more cheesy. I'm dying to hear Indian Summer in full one day. That song can’t be worse than OMC or ICF.

23 minutes ago, MPowered said:

In all honesty though, One More Chance is a terrible song. I can't believe that one was released (let alone as a single). Then again, I Can't Forget was even more cheesy. I'm dying to hear Indian Summer in full one day. That song can’t be worse than OMC or ICF.

One more chance is poor for me, I Want You should have been allowed by Motown for release or a solo perhaps,maybe she will rerecord it lol (jk)

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW