Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

Just now, Anapausis said:

And btw @MPowered, I refer to this demo as "2000 Demo" because this was the name it was labelled when leaked as a separate track in the late noughties. You could find it to every filesharing site with this "label." Even List of unreleased songs by Madonna on Wikipedia once informed that - also informing that this info was faked to suggest it was a very old demo (but why M would be pissed off to Bill Clinton?)

Btw is an amazing song and would be amazing to see how many unreleased songs M have in his archive.......

Just now, JustinTimes said:

Isn't Madonna facing the wrong way in this pic? She's facing the other way on the physical releases 🤔

There were two versions of the cover, like the Bedtime Stories album. The cover on the digital release isn't what it looked like on most releases but it was like that for some.

15 minutes ago, Curtains said:

There were two versions of the cover, like the Bedtime Stories album. The cover on the digital release isn't what it looked like on most releases but it was like that for some.

None that I can see on Discogs... Do you have a link? The only different cover I could see was the single cassette which featured just one Madonna.

3 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

@GregVsMattwas it a double a side single with Vogue in Australia?

Keep It Together charted as a double A-side in Australia and was a #1! But also was available as a standalone single.

The same happened with Angel/Into The Groove in Australia. Charted as double A-sides but available as a standalone single also. 

Maybe someone who was around at the time could shed some light around chart rules. I was not in existence until the Bedtime Stories era haha.

Yeah I think Borderline will get a fix. They barely mentioned that re-issue when it was uploaded, then realized the tagging and the versions were all wrong and erased the tags of it (all the tracks are tagged as just "Borderline" on Spotify).

I think this will see a proper re-release next since February has nothing else to offer.

10 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Yeah I think Borderline will get a fix. They barely mentioned that re-issue when it was uploaded, then realized the tagging and the versions were all wrong and erased the tags of it (all the tracks are tagged as just "Borderline" on Spotify).

I think this will see a proper re-release next since February has nothing else to offer.

You are right!

2 hours ago, Starchild said:

I know this isn't a new sentiment but, wow, her Spotify discography is in shambles...

Some singles filed under Albums only, Albums not in chronological order, and an album in her Compilations...

Her digital team should be embarassed.

It's an issue with Spotify. It's all neat and clean on Apple Music.

I am more concerned with the inconsistency of the releases in terms of completion. I don't understand what exactly made them change their minds after Bedtime Story and Frozen. They canceled the Fever and LDLHA remix EPs and then gave us the lame US versions for both of them for no logical reason.

I would love to have your confidence to believing Borderline maxi will be fixed.

And, btw, while we're at it, Everybody desperately needs a rerelease including the versions present to the RSD vinyl. If Sorry, Hung Up, Jump etc. have all doublets of maxis on streamings, why not older singles like Secret, Erotica and the list goes on???

24 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I would love to have your confidence to believing Borderline maxi will be fixed.

And, btw, while we're at it, Everybody desperately needs a rerelease including the versions present to the RSD vinyl. If Sorry, Hung Up, Jump etc. have all doublets of maxis on streamings, why not older singles like Secret, Erotica and the list goes on???

everybody would be amazing.......perfect  for this summer!!!!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW