Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

29 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Hard to believe a crappy frozen remix has derailed the re-issue campaign im so annoyed ??

I kinda wish she would just release the remaining unreleased remix singles but I understand that she is trying to maximize the streaming.  If we got one every week, it would still take a lot of weeks.  Those mixes need to be on streaming platforms.  

6 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

why when its actually doing madonna good in terms of getting her name and work out there-

No one is interested it’s Madonna they don’t care it could be anyone singing it’s purely Sickick and a TikTok trend. I just hope it’s not going to stop any of her legacy campaign as fans I think we have waited for such a long time for her back catalogue to be treated with the upmost respect it deserves. 

IMO I think she needs to cater for her existing fan base then trying to cater to a younger generation who aren’t really interested 

38 minutes ago, Matty said:

No one is interested it’s Madonna they don’t care it could be anyone singing it’s purely Sickick and a TikTok trend. I just hope it’s not going to stop any of her legacy campaign as fans I think we have waited for such a long time for her back catalogue to be treated with the upmost respect it deserves. 

IMO I think she needs to cater for her existing fan base then trying to cater to a younger generation who aren’t really interested 

Her name is attached and that is good enough in my opinion ..cater to her existing fan base ? speak for yourself ..i like the remix it just needs to be longer and i look forward to the remix she did with swae lee ..i want something fresh sounding and this to me sounds fresh :) 

44 minutes ago, Matty said:

her exsisting fan base barely support her work because they are too busy waiting for confessions on a dance floor part two 

14 minutes ago, TOpher said:

Ugh when will this boring crap end. Start with the Re Issues already 

its a strategic move to do this before the re issues - the re issue campaign should start when she announces who is going play her in the movie and start date of filming etc etc - she wont just drop them with no publicity 

31 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

its a strategic move to do this before the re issues - the re issue campaign should start when she announces who is going play her in the movie and start date of filming etc etc - she wont just drop them with no publicity 

You mean the movie that no one is interested in because anything she does movie wise is cursed before she even steps behind the camera - and yes call me negative but it’s kind of the pink elephant in the room isn’t it ? 

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Hard to believe a crappy frozen remix has derailed the re-issue campaign im so annoyed ??

How do you know this? Nobody has hinted at this assumption you’re making.

Also I wish her fandom would decide already. I keep seeing everyone obsessing her achieving chart and mainstream success. 
But the moment she does anything in that direction everyone is upset.

2 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I kinda wish she would just release the remaining unreleased remix singles but I understand that she is trying to maximize the streaming.  If we got one every week, it would still take a lot of weeks.  Those mixes need to be on streaming platforms.  

What unreleased singles ? You mean the remixes that have been around for years that we all have on our laptops/ pcs etc and somehow having them on streaming is so important ? 
doesn’t anyone want unreleased demos or concerts anymore ?

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

How do you know this? Nobody has hinted at this assumption you’re making.

Also I wish her fandom would decide already. I keep seeing everyone obsessing her achieving chart and mainstream success. 
But the moment she does anything in that direction everyone is upset.

Because it’s been 6 months and all we have so far is some lame 2 minute frozen mix and a remix package of songs we have already ? I just don’t get the strategy here from her or Warner’s - it makes no sense - I’ve not heard a single person outside of this forum mention this sucky frozen remix so yall need to calm down if you think it’s going to win her over a new fan base - she should be focussing on her die hard fan base not tweens who wouldn’t know a good song it kicked them in Their smart phone 

18 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'd rather she takes her time with the remasters, i know it won't avoid meltdowns here and endless comparisons between the original albums and the remastered ones so she should take her time to do it well ^^

her albums dont need remastering and what does that even mean now in 2022 ? all we ( or me ) care about is stuff we havent seen or heard about before from her archives

35 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

You mean the movie that no one is interested in because anything she does movie wise is cursed before she even steps behind the camera - and yes call me negative but it’s kind of the pink elephant in the room isn’t it ? 

Get into the groove because you surely need a Holiday because you're definitely a lady with an attitude and putting everyone in a bad mood you bad girl because you're frozen and your hearts not open and whether its heaven or hell she's gonna be living to tell so give her all your luvin because whether you like or not Madonna is a Masterpiece and always has absolutely no regrets so sit your ass down and take a bow. 

31 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'd rather she takes her time with the remasters, i know it won't avoid meltdowns here and endless comparisons between the original albums and the remastered ones so she should take her time to do it well ^^

I dont see why she would have to be part of the remastering - they are prob already done - annoys me how she feels she has to be a part of everything lol - she should leave it in the hands of warners 

16 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I dont see why she would have to be part of the remastering - they are prob already done - annoys me how she feels she has to be a part of everything lol - she should leave it in the hands of warners 

I was unaware she was doing them herself. This pleases me. I hope she makes something that'll cause meltdowns here. Lol

23 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

I can't see Madonna wanting to be part of everything. If she does, she needs to start on her terrible remastered 'HD' videos :sad:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic