Madonna 's alter ego "Cherry" comes back on Paper photoshoot partying hard and new boy toy (first spotted at discoasis)

madonnaultimate

19 hours ago, proxy said:

Madonna feel young, age is just a number for her, she just feel good around younger people, that's all. 

That is surely 'not all' there is to her attraction to people in their 20s...

I don't completely begrudge her for it, but there's more going on there.

Sigmund Freud, analyse this!

18 hours ago, madonnagreece said:

thats what i appreciate the most about her, not giving up on life. 

Right, because if you don't date someone less than half your age, exploit remixes of your songs created by young artists, or organise photoshoots with exhibitionist club kids with a median age of 23, you have totally given up on life...

I'm sure there's something in between, where you can maintain a 'youthful' spirit and hungry mind without needing to be desperately ageist about who you surround yourself with for fear of being reminded of your inevitable mortality.

4 hours ago, Vasili said:

Right, because if you don't date someone less than half your age, exploit remixes of your songs created by young artists, or organise photoshoots with exhibitionist club kids with a median age of 23, you have totally given up on life...

And what is wrong with that, Madonna always working with young producers, going on tours with young dancers, if you want at 64 stay at home with book is your choice of living, stop moralizing somebody else about how they should live their life, especially a pop star. It's Madonna forum, she's controversial, she will not act like someone else at her age, she's pushing buttons for more than 40 years, if you have a problem with that why are you her fans in first place, maybe you should all move somewhere else with those toxicity and ageism, because it's getting tired. 

First off, nothing she is doing now is anything new. Meaning, none of this should shock or turn us away because she hasn’t changed. Dita is suddenly much more prevalent in her social profile personality. She gives us Esther when married to men closer to her age, but outside that she’s been much more wild. Blame It On Rio as Sticky and Sweet wrapped up was the beginning of the current Dita run. I personally thing tongue is very erotic and intimate… like mimicking masterbation on stage… oh wait, she’s done that in 1990-91 and 2005-06. This is Madonna. There’s nothing new. 

21 minutes ago, gafuller said:

First off, nothing she is doing now is anything new. Meaning, none of this should shock or turn us away because she hasn’t changed. Dita is suddenly much more prevalent in her social profile personality. She gives us Esther when married to men closer to her age, but outside that she’s been much more wild. Blame It On Rio as Sticky and Sweet wrapped up was the beginning of the current Dita run. I personally thing tongue is very erotic and intimate… like mimicking masterbation on stage… oh wait, she’s done that in 1990-91 and 2005-06. This is Madonna. There’s nothing new. 

Cherry is men. 🤪

I most probably going to get blasted for this but I do think it's strange she has these young guys lined up one after the other. The twins are still quite young and it's oh Mums got another new bf, IMO it doesn't look steady from the kids point of view and with these young guys it never lasts it's just a stepping stone in their careers.

People can say it's just sex for her but at the same time it does come across as sad that she can't feel comfortable in her own skin and remain single  and independent.

To be fair to her I don’t think I’d ever get over my marriage to Guy Ritchie ending either. That man was so incredibly hot and talented. He’s still an absolute daddy now. My puss. 
Definitely her hottest man ever, and she sees him every time she looks at her son. 

Just out of interest who do we think would be a good match for her? 
I personally have always thought there is nothing hotter than a man in his 50’s. 

18 minutes ago, steady75 said:

To be fair to her I don’t think I’d ever get over my marriage to Guy Ritchie ending either. That man was so incredibly hot and talented. He’s still an absolute daddy now. My puss. 
Definitely her hottest man ever, and she sees him every time she looks at her son. 

Just out of interest who do we think would be a good match for her? 
I personally have always thought there is nothing hotter than a man in his 50’s. 

I want her to get back with Sean … period . He was always the love of her life and they still adore each other 🥰

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I most probably going to get blasted for this but I do think it's strange she has these young guys lined up one after the other. The twins are still quite young and it's oh Mums got another new bf, IMO it doesn't look steady from the kids point of view and with these young guys it never lasts it's just a stepping stone in their careers.

People can say it's just sex for her but at the same time it does come across as sad that she can't feel comfortable in her own skin and remain single  and independent.

Exactly! 🙌🏼 Must be hard for the twins… for example what if they liked her pervious bf? Now he’s gone after getting used to him. It’s not normal at all.