Saucy Santana is performing at the MTV VMAs pre-show

MDRA

Although this year’s VMAs will take place at New Jersey’s Prudential Center, the awards pre-show will have a decidedly Florida flair. Rising rapper Saucy Santana, who got his start working with Rap Sh!t producers and rap duo City Girls, has been announced as a pre-show performer.

Santana is currently serving (in more ways than one) as MTV’s Global PUSH Artist of the month, and will be performing his single “Booty.” The artist has also seen other accolades from the hip-hop world, including a spot on XXL’s 2022 Freshman List.

https://www.avclub.com/mtv-vmas-pre-show-acts-saucy-santana-dove-cameron-1849434269

Since it's the pre-show, I doubt M will be there, but I hope Material Gworrlllllllll! will be performed.

28 minutes ago, Neon Fever Dream said:

Booty is announced, that doesn't 100% mean there won't be any Material Gworrllllllll!, maybe as an intro, if not the full thing.

If M isn't going to be present, I can't imagine he wouldn't just do Material Girl instead. The "Gworl" one was for all intents and purposes just a remix of that song anyhow.

1 hour ago, madonnagreece said:

Frozen RMX, Material Gworl and Hung Up 22 all deserve some sort of promo. 

I think it's just Madonna testing the waters for her next project however, as a remix arc, now it's starting to make more sense and they are good mixes! It would be a shame not to be used at least in her future tour

I have the impression that this is not her next project. (I also hope it's not!)

I feel that one year ago they might have considered releasing a compilation of reworked hits (with guests and featurings) but then realized that it was better to choose a more traditional version that would please the longtime fans more. But they are still using these new mixes to attract the young generation. Otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to promote these "singles" at the same time, as they are not in the album. It may even confuse the public.