Pink Hair is back

Brendanlovesu1

50 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

I always said that the greatest ageist in her life is herself 

I do think it may be one of the reasons many of her older fans have “turned off” if you will. But again. That’s her prerogative. As long as the choice is about her life and not her career.  I sometimes think it’s more about her career which saddens me somewhat. 

There’s something very Elizabeth the film about her life at times. She has become married to her cultural impact and what she represents. She wants to change the dialogue and I really respect that. I think those of us who love her find it hard to accept that she would sacrifice things that life tells you to prize above all else. 
but she’s an extraordinary woman and I continue to believe her life has become about continuing to etch out that mythical cultural status. One that will have her alongside the Joan of Arcs and Frida Khalos and Eva Perons as opposed to the Marilyn’s and Whitney’s. 
Fame music and film etc have always been her vehicles for change. The art is important because she realises it’s a conduit for change and a way to frame your narrative. Probably why she finds her silky famous pure pop songs dumb and in later years has come round to the political leanings of songs like Material Girl and Like A Virgin. They frame something and will tell her story far better than Cherish or Into The Groove. 

I really think this woman is crazy and not dealing really well with many many things since I don´t know why. I felt she was one of the most amazing persons ever and now I really dislike her public persona a lot , I must say. I ´ve seen several artist evolutions through the years and hers is the worst by far, in all levels. It saddens me a lot.

1 hour ago, lap said:

Well, if she didn't expose her home, boy toys and kids so much on this damn instagram, nobody would need to know what's going on in her private life. It would be wonderful if we could just talk about her art, but in recent years she seems more interested in showing the world this weird family-friendly reality show on her instagram. 

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

I think it's odd balls too but people like Hugh Hefner was literally way worse, and somehow it's acceptable for men. So, we need to be fair. 

image.png.a7aea63e5fb5315d9cd5f7b4967f57b9.png

Yes, I agree. We need to be fair.

When Howard Marshall married with Anna Nicole Smith People did praise their true love. And people did say that "Love is love! age doesn't matter!" Just because He is a man. Right?

Right?

LMAO

Stop bringing the ridiculous excuse that Madonna is being blamed just because she is a woman. PLEEEEASE!

“I’ve always felt oppressed,” she told Harper’s Bazaar magazine. “I know a lot of people would go, ‘Oh, that’s ridiculous for you to say that. You’re a successful white, wealthy pop star,’ but I’ve had the s**t kicked out of me for my entire career.'”

“And a large part of that is because I’m female and also because I refuse to live a conventional life. I’ve created a very unconventional family. I have lovers who are three decades younger than me. This makes people very uncomfortable.”

“I’ve never really lived a conventional life, so I think it’s quite foolish for me or anyone else to start thinking that I am going to start making conventional choices.”

NEXT. 

9 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Seriously. it's not even a joke at this moment.  We are witnessing a nightmare that was just a terrible joke becoming a reality.

I don't follow her anymore on Instagram because I'm trying to only hear and see her music, her personal life has become a bit of a joke tbh she sets herself up for ridicule. 

She must have these young boys lined up ready to replace the next one, maybe she has a catalogue and picks the next one when the current one is becoming too comfortable or older than Lola :)

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I don't follow her anymore on Instagram because I'm trying to only hear and see her music, her personal life has become a bit of a joke tbh she sets herself up for ridicule. 

She must have these young boys lined up ready to replace the next one, maybe she has a catalogue and picks the next one when the current one is becoming too comfortable or older than Lola :)

This is not a thread about her music. 

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

This is not a thread about her music. 

I never said it was I was referring to her social media

And usually the case with Madonna when she changed her hair it was because we were going into a new era which would entail music not a new bf, so if the point you're making why am I in a thread about her hair, you have my answer above the old Madonna would change her image for music not another young BF

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

I really think this woman is crazy and not dealing really well with many many things since I don´t know why. I felt she was one of the most amazing persons ever and now I really dislike her public persona a lot , I must say. I ´ve seen several artist evolutions through the years and hers is the worst by far, in all levels. It saddens me a lot.

Are you for real? Yes too bad she’s not like Whitney, Prince and MJ. Too bad she still alive right?

The only problem is yours. This kind of reply is very clear, you all have big issues. 

4 hours ago, MadameX said:

Madonna : Hey Children this is Andrew He is 23 years old~~ say hi to him!

Lourdes : Oh You adopted child again? Hi Andrew~ I'm Lourdes~ I'm 25 years old. So You gonna be my new little brother! You can call me "big sister"!

Madonna : Oh.......Hmmmm....mmmm.... He is not your new little brother.... He is my new boyfriend.

He is not your little brother, he's your new dad  :laughing:

Madonna: "Express yourself, don't repress yourself"

Fans: Yasss queen, slay mother (as long is you still fit into our box of preconceived societal norms.)

As I say every time the same damn people start slinging mud at her for being herself and daring to show it, your commentary says a whole lot more about your own projections and psychological insecurities than it does about her. Yet here we are again... are you going to keep repeating the same dreary arguments until she dies? Coz she ain't changing who she is one little iota. 

38 minutes ago, MadameX said:

image.png.a7aea63e5fb5315d9cd5f7b4967f57b9.png

Yes, I agree. We need to be fair.

When Howard Marshall married with Anna Nicole Smith People did praise their true love. And people did say that "Love is love! age doesn't matter!" Just because He is a man. Right?

Right?

LMAO

Stop bringing the ridiculous excuse that Madonna is being blamed just because she is a woman. PLEEEEASE!

Agree

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

You know what?

She can date whoever she wants.

But I have the freedom to say I don't like one of her songs or one of her boyfriends.

Ironically, she taught me to express myself and be opinionated.

I will never be one of those yes fans who call her "queen".

She also taught you to live your own life and not waste it judging others. But that's not the Madonna lesson we want to remember today, huh? :smile: Express yourself!

But of course you have the freedom to say whatever you want to say. Even if that's judging by your own set of rules a 64 year old woman living her own life.